Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KIngdom
  Hearts 3
View Results

mods helper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:16 am
what i heard is that sora mostlikely wont be in the game at all! instead there are gonna be these three new main characters. Also that the game will be more like a sidestory to the KH series so it wont be the same. Though no one nows for sure wat its about or whats gonna happen. They are all just rumors. But does anyone now the year it will be released? cuz i've heard 2008, 2009, 2011... i hope it wont be too long from now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:20 pm
the keyblade wars? >.< I NEED TO PLAY KH2!!! >.<  

narutostrife

Jillian Ishida

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:35 pm
im gonna have to get the ps3 soon! i saw some games i want for it and i know im gonna wanna play KH3 when it comes out!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:29 pm
so far cloest realese date for KH3 is 2011 since there working on FF XIII or whatever number the next one is lol (yes i know some of my spelling sucks)  

lp753

music girl_123456

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:00 am
they should really put kingdom hearts 3 on ps2 because every kingdom hearts fan has a ps2  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:47 am
music girl_123456
they should really put kingdom hearts 3 on ps2 because every kingdom hearts fan has a ps2

ya  

pir_neverendingstory

Hilarious Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Explorer 0

Knuck1es

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:53 am
oh dear this thread needs cleaning up!
ok first of all. the trailer is NOT kH3. KH3 is gona be years away. That game is one of 3 thats gona be released in the next couple of years.The one with the trailer is called "Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep" or "BBS" and sorry to burst more bubbles, but its going on the PSP. The three Characters are called "Terra" "Ven" and "Aqua" and the old guys called "Mater Xehonart" figure that one out??? it is set round the keyblade war which means its BEFORE the KH! storyline thus thats why no Sora . the next game of the 3 is called "Kingdom Hearts 358/2days". in this game you can play as ALL 13 ORGANIZATION CHARACTERS! awsome ae. the story starts when Roxas enters the org and plus it reveales a secret 14Th org member OoOoO. the last one is called "Kingdom Hearts coded" gay thin gis that its gona be on cellphone mad . this ones set after KH2 when jiminy cricket goes back to the castle to sort out his journals. he finds a mysterious message (which i cant remember sweatdrop ) and rushes to tell King Mickey. they game is set in a daterized version of the Kingdom Hearts story you play as a computerized Sora (not the real sora) and you have to go through the kh1 story trying to sort out all the bugs in the journal. well that bout sums it up. got questions then PM me  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:27 pm
I was reading an article on the internet and it said that there is also going to be a chain of memories 2 for the psp to go along with kingdom hearts 3 i think i could try to find a website again if anybody wants me to find it again PM me about it.  

Alex the cyborg

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fq456

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:28 am
Yeah, they should release KH3 on ps2, i mean most of the fans may not even have a ps3. Lol bet theres gnna be loadsa new keyblades!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:18 pm
I heard that it's supposed to take place 10 years before Sora. I think it's silly for it not to be about Sora and all them, but I'm still excited to play it  

Rogue Thoughts

not_colleen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:14 pm
ohh yaya  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:00 am
axel on fire
kh 3 is gonna be on ps3 (thank god i have one) and their may not be a sora and a riku ... there is also another story which shows the faces of the chasers (the knights) and the monster which was killed in the first secret ending ... this thing is gonna be a BANG

What I've heard is that the chasers arent even in the 3rd one. There is Sora and Riku and Kairi. And that it might be on the Xbox 360  

Kaito_Kurashi

bbyvalentine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:32 am
I just finished the game too..if u go on youtube and type Kingdom Hearts 3 you'll see a secret ending..  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:49 am
i hope sora and riku are in ..i know the king is in it.. but i heard a rumor that KH3 will be told from a different point view
(kinda like in KH2 in the beginning roxas was the one everyone played not sora)
i hope that we can play as sora in the game heart  

sakura11591

Klous d-Arc

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:19 am
Looking forward to it but it's going to be a while before it comes out.  
38: Kingdom... Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff