Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MWAH!
  Gross..XD
View Results

Juno Celestial

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:43 pm
Iron_Felix:
I think that the "tornado" represents confusion, a fear, or some sort of chaos in your life that maybe you started experiencing in your old house. I don't have much of an idea other than that I'm afraid. Sorry.

The dream where I can remember feeling the most pain happened about a month ago. I had a dream where a very VERY dear friend of mine died saving me. I would have preferred to die because the pain that I felt by seeing him die saving me was worse than death. Then I kept seeing it over and over and over again with more and more painful details adding on to it. Then school started and there were even more bad memories. And people who I didn't know scorned and made rude remarks to me about it all that just hurt even more. Pretty much the entire dream I was crying and I woke up sobbing on a wet pillow. It took me a half an hour of sobbing to remember that as far as I knew he was still alive.

He's still alive but now I always have this nagging fear that he's going to go out of my reach soon and that I have to tell him something before he goes. I want to tell him about my dream but I'm afraid it might hurt our relationship some how. Like I said, he's a very VERY dear friend. Just to think about that dream though, I have to separate my emotions from my mind (if that makes any sense). Otherwise I'd start sobbing all over again.

The only dream that had about as much effect on me was where once I was standing in front of my house and I witnessed my youngest brother get run over by a car and die at the age of around one I think. I couldn't sleep for days and I kept shaking and randomly crying even at school afterwards. It was only because of one of my friends that I finally put it out of my mind and was able to get past it.

I've had dreams before where suddenly, several years later I feel like I'm having Deja vu and I clearly remember a dream I had that I had long ago forgotten.

Once I had a dream that I was in a very familiar place and was following a very familiar person. We did something and I watched her (the familiar person was female) then did my own thing. Sure its VERY vague but thats the best I can recall it now. But I do clearly remember being in a place that felt the exact same and doing the exact same thing as in the dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:15 pm
i know how u feel, i had a dream of my house burning down, i woke up everyone in my familyand had them evacuated all exept one, i couldnt get my mother out of her bed, she kept on saying"ill be right there, ill be fine" when for some reason i left........finally the house burned to the ground, but the door stood, like a rock, then i saw the door open and it was my mother, she was on fire walking twords me, smiling, and then i heard welcome to hell.......
i woke up screaming, i think i was 5, and my mom woke me up and i cryed cause i couldnt stand to see her face.  

War Resistance

crystalized_1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:06 am
I, as a child had a reoccuring dream of falling. I now know it was because I felt my life was out of my control. FUNNY thing is when I was emmancipated by the state, the dream stopped and I have never had another "falling" dream.

Another I had was a creature coming to get me. I won't go into details but I later found out what meaning that one held too.

THE mind tries to tell us things. It is all about you ego, super ego and id.

THE id tells the super ego and then that therefore tells the ego(our mind we have conscienceness with) through dreams...

Even in awakened modes you can dream. A day dream fro lack of better wording.

Everyone dreams, most times it is nothing important we must know. Other times we feel freaked because we don't know the meaning of the dream.

Write them down. Ask before sleeping, what does the dream I will have mean? Meditate on what the dream was about after your fully awake. AT some point you will understand what the meaning of them are.

Every dream has some meaning, some more then others. I love to do dream interpretations.

I know that the dream meantioned earlier in this topic on tornado and strange circus music means something, although I am not sure yet what that is.

THE dates have meaning. IS there something that has happened to you in your past you havent dealt with? I am thinking your mind is trying to tell you it may be time to deal with it. As soon as you do the dreams will lessen until they are finally gone altogether.

Colors have meaning, dates, things, people, faces. EACH has a meaning of its own and to interpret, you must do each thing, color, etc.

Rules of reality do not exist in the dream plains.

arrow Black in a dream means:
Black symbolizes the unknown, unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, hate or malice.

If the feeling in the dream is one of joy, blackness could imply hidden spirituality and divine qualities.

arrow Tornados
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications.

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.

arrow To hear discordant music in your dream, signifies unhappiness and troubles in the home.

arrow With recurring dreams, the message may be so important and/or powerful that it just will not go away. The frequent repetition of such dreams forces you to pay attention and confront the dream. The dream is trying desperately to tell you something. Such dreams are often nightmarish or frightening in their content, which also helps you to take notice and pay attention to them.

Recurring dreams are quite common and are often triggered by a certain life situation or a problem that keeps coming back again and again. These dreams may recur daily, once a week, or once a month, but whatever the frequency, there is little variation in the dream content itself. It usually points to a personal weakness, fear, or your inability to cope with something in your life - past or present.

The repetitive patterns in your dream can reveal some of the most valuable information on yourself. It may point to a conflict, situation or matter in your waking life that remains unresolved or unsettled. Or some urgent underlying message in your unconscious is demanding to be understood.

Following are some tips in overcoming your recurring dreams.

1. In understanding your recurring dream, you must be willing to accept some sort of change or undergo a transformation.

2. You must be willing to look within yourself and confront whatever you may find no matter how difficult it my be.

3. You must be able to look at the dream from an objective point of view. Try to get pass the emotional and reactive elements of the dream and get down to the symbolic images. Many times dreams are masked by elements that are disturbing preventing you to delve any deeper. This is a defense mechanism that your unconscious may be putting up.

4. Be patient. Do not get discourage if these dreams still recur even after you thought you have come to understand them.

5. Learn to accept yourself truly and fully.

Often times, once you discover what your recurring dream is trying to tell you, these dreams will change or altogether disappear.

arrow NOW to be honest I am sensing that you have some things you must be going through that aren't healing. Still an open wound so to speak.

I hope this info has helped you some..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:24 pm
Juno Celestial
Iron_Felix:
I think that the "tornado" represents confusion, a fear, or some sort of chaos in your life that maybe you started experiencing in your old house. I don't have much of an idea other than that I'm afraid. Sorry.

The dream where I can remember feeling the most pain happened about a month ago. I had a dream where a very VERY dear friend of mine died saving me. I would have preferred to die because the pain that I felt by seeing him die saving me was worse than death. Then I kept seeing it over and over and over again with more and more painful details adding on to it. Then school started and there were even more bad memories. And people who I didn't know scorned and made rude remarks to me about it all that just hurt even more. Pretty much the entire dream I was crying and I woke up sobbing on a wet pillow. It took me a half an hour of sobbing to remember that as far as I knew he was still alive.

He's still alive but now I always have this nagging fear that he's going to go out of my reach soon and that I have to tell him something before he goes. I want to tell him about my dream but I'm afraid it might hurt our relationship some how. Like I said, he's a very VERY dear friend. Just to think about that dream though, I have to separate my emotions from my mind (if that makes any sense). Otherwise I'd start sobbing all over again.

The only dream that had about as much effect on me was where once I was standing in front of my house and I witnessed my youngest brother get run over by a car and die at the age of around one I think. I couldn't sleep for days and I kept shaking and randomly crying even at school afterwards. It was only because of one of my friends that I finally put it out of my mind and was able to get past it.

I've had dreams before where suddenly, several years later I feel like I'm having Deja vu and I clearly remember a dream I had that I had long ago forgotten.

Once I had a dream that I was in a very familiar place and was following a very familiar person. We did something and I watched her (the familiar person was female) then did my own thing. Sure its VERY vague but thats the best I can recall it now. But I do clearly remember being in a place that felt the exact same and doing the exact same thing as in the dream.

I can understand how you feel. Some time ago I had a dream that something was killing everything on earth and pretty soon it was just me and my brothers left (one I particularly don't get along with) and he destroyed them while they were playing. I tried to warn them and kept screaming at them telling them to run, but as always in a dream they didn't hear me. The good thing is I didn't see them get destroyed, I woke up right before it happened. After that I thought of all the things I should say to him, and thought about how semi-cruelly I treat him. I never apologized or anything though.  

Ryutatsuka O.

Shelby the Monkeygirl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:37 am
I rarely Dream and most of the time my Dreams are in color.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:58 pm
I love dreams also.

I like making stories out of them. xD My dreams are random...often, I'm running away from something, but I always get away, so that's always a good sign that says I'll be able to overcome my obstacles in life.

Other times I just dream of worries...or my stress in real life gets translated into some nightmare in dream form...like one time I was stressing over an exam, and I dreamt that I had 3 other classes I signed up for but didn't attend 'cause I forgot about them and finals were soon and I didn't know squat! D;

candyripper

ThinkSkot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:16 am
Anyone played around with lucid dreaming?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:04 pm
wow.. people could write seriously good fiction novels from those dreams.. But I can't beleive someone's unconscious can think up such disturbing thoughts! Interesting, though.

I had a dream that I was pretty confused about.
I dreamed that I was a firefly. Everybody at my school was a firefly as well. I was feeling adventurous.. so I wanted to race a motorcycle passing by our favorite spot in the woods (the surroundings looked like new hampshire). So I raced against the cyclist and won. Afterwards, the firefly's had a banquet of pastries and cakes on this miniature float. Many of the firefly's commented on their own problems, and shining my light would help them when they passed by it. I started thinking to myself that this must be a dream, and then I woke up.
ninja  

uPrincess Bubblegum

khadicake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:28 pm
i have recently woken up a couple times in a very happy mood. which is weird because i've been stressing about a lot of things lately,not that i'm complaining(it was a nice break from all the worrying i do). one day i literally awoke smiling! i wish i could remember what i dreamnt,it was such a beautiful feeling,and it is a very strange thing to happen to me. if i can remember my dreams i'll be sure to post them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:25 pm
oh, i remember a lovely dream i had quite a while ago: i was flying over these beautiful misty mountains. they were purple-ish, green, blue. then there was this huge brown-gold bird of some kind flying beneath me. (this is the really cool part) as i was flying i would become the bird and see through the birds eyes down at the mountains. i would go in and out of the bird as i flew. i could feel the cool breeze of flying above those mountains.

i have read on something called a totem, a spirit animal that everyone suposedly has. i was wondering if it might have been mine,or just a really awsome dream. anyway, if anyone knows more about totems (or if you know it by another name) i would love to know more.  

khadicake

39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces