Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keegy

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:08 am
neo yoru13
keegy
hey can i be the evil guy i have an omnimon
gaia name - keegy
characters name - keegan
partners name - omnimon
attacks -trancending sword
keegys bio - keegan was always different as a child while other kids were out playing sports he stayed inside and played games. as the stronger kids always picked on him and his friend they DNA digivolved there digimon into omnimon and decided to get there revenge on the entire human world.

i cant find a pic for the appearence so just pretend for now

digimon appearenceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i would rather you didnt i need tamers and if you really wanted to be with evil omnimon you can be an evil tamer that he will send they are humans that he control well they have there own personality but they work for them lol

but i think you should be a tamer plz lol and omnimon doesnt have a tamer

well u need something for omnimon i have him i could just RP as omnimon instead of a tamer  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:29 am
Chikyu Kodomo
neo yoru13
Chikyu Kodomo
Hana turned and noticed that Luke was there also, and that he had his own digimon partner with him. "Whoa! Luke, I didn't know you had a partner too! Anyway, Gaomon and I have been practicing, so we'll help you out." With that, Hana pulled a card out of her pocket, then swiped it through her digivice. "Digimodify! Speed activate!" Suddenly, Gaomon started moving extra fast; he was almost a blur. "Thanks," he responded as he slammed his fists into the Bakemon at fanominal speed. "Gao Rush!"

kool realizeing i had my deck with me digimodify hyper wing activate hyper speed activate

flying fast coronam on atacked bakemon with coronaflame and a huge flame came from his forehead defeating bakemon coronamon and gaomon absorbed his data

we are a great team i said laughing

Hana smiled at Luke; she was glad that she would be working with her friend and not alone. "You were great too; that combo you used was great!" Gaomon walked over to Coronamon and looked at him curiously. "So, you're my partner's friend's partner? I'm Gaomon, nice to meet you."

so umm were the only ones with digimon i asked thinking then i remembered how late it was
s**t im late my parents are going to murder me got to go we will chat tomorow at school
luke ran home
next day i waited at my desk running through my deck i wanted to talk to hana abbout our digimon when a new kid came through the door and i saw in his hands a digivice but he put it in his pocket (scifantasyx the wise this is were you come in kool)

are there more tamers  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:30 am
keegy
neo yoru13
keegy
hey can i be the evil guy i have an omnimon
gaia name - keegy
characters name - keegan
partners name - omnimon
attacks -trancending sword
keegys bio - keegan was always different as a child while other kids were out playing sports he stayed inside and played games. as the stronger kids always picked on him and his friend they DNA digivolved there digimon into omnimon and decided to get there revenge on the entire human world.

i cant find a pic for the appearence so just pretend for now

digimon appearenceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i would rather you didnt i need tamers and if you really wanted to be with evil omnimon you can be an evil tamer that he will send they are humans that he control well they have there own personality but they work for them lol

but i think you should be a tamer plz lol and omnimon doesnt have a tamer

well u need something for omnimon i have him i could just RP as omnimon instead of a tamer

sorry but i really dont want anyone to be omnimon i want tamers  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:44 pm
Jason stood in the shadows. Velocimon by his side. He watched the young girl and boy as they fought the other digimon. "Let's see how strong they are," Jason said. Velocimon charged in and appeared before the two.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:30 pm
(Um, Scifantasyx, everyone's at school right now, in the rp anyway, and Jason has just walked in, and when Luke saw his digivice, he immediately put it in his pocket. Sorry if you don't like people having you do things without asking first.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:40 pm
(sorry. I didn't see that last post. Of course, it would be easier to read your posts if you posted them like everyone else. you know....with punctuations.)
Jason stayed in the shadows. He had been watching the two young tamers from the previous night. He wondered how long they had been tamers. He stayed outside the school as to not get caught, but he continued to watch the young boy.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:03 pm
scifantasyx the wise
(sorry. I didn't see that last post. Of course, it would be easier to read your posts if you posted them like everyone else. you know....with punctuations.)
Jason stayed in the shadows. He had been watching the two young tamers from the previous night. He wondered how long they had been tamers. He stayed outside the school as to not get caught, but he continued to watch the young boy.

wow what you said was confuseing but i get what you mean i think lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:12 pm
im changeing my age lol sorry im 15

luke grabed sunmon (sunmon is the intraining form of coronamon im doing this so i can take him places he looks like a toy lol)
and ran outside to talk to the guy about the digivice
hello im luke and i want to talk to you at the park after school im going to bring a friend
i said this trying to act cool because the guy seemed older (hey i want you to be my rival ok because i need a rival every leader has a rival tai and matt well um tamers didnt lol but there was also 4 season takuya and koji 5 season with masuru and tohma but i think there names are changeing when the show hit america lol)

i ran inside thinking about what happened last night what a rush batteling was  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:18 pm
(I meant roleplay in past tense with quotation marks, period, ect. We need to know when your character is talking and when one sentence ends and another starts. With the way you've been posting, no one can tell.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:33 pm
scifantasyx the wise
(I meant roleplay in past tense with quotation marks, period, ect. We need to know when your character is talking and when one sentence ends and another starts. With the way you've been posting, no one can tell.)

(lol sorry)

after the day ended i walked around the park not paying attention about anything except for the battel that happened but then i began to think about why we have the digimon and why a digimon came to attack me.

a cloud began to form around me and sunmon digivolved and started to get tence a digimon was here.

"lightning sting" fly beemon came out and attacked me

"errrrrrrrr im alone here how am i going to win"
this i thought getting up and i realised i had left my deck on my desk at home what amm i going to do but we fought but it wasnt much help at all  

king zetsu13

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:33 pm
Jason stayed in the shadows and observed the boy's fighting style.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:58 pm
luke fought his hardest but nothing worked until a blue card fell into my hands "whats this its a card oh well what can i loose" luke said prepairing to use it.

"Matrix digivolution coronamon digivolve into firamon," my digivice said and now i have firamon and it was awesome he used flame drive to destroy flybeemon and gain its data  

king zetsu13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:01 pm
after battel firamon turned back into coronamon and they both fell asleep

not knowing it the blue card disapeared  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:55 pm
"It would seem that boy is still but an amatuer," Jason said.
Another digimon attacked not too long afterwards. Velocimon easily took care of the champion level digimon and absorbed its data.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:13 pm
As Hana was walking home from school, she notices that Luke, Coronamon, and another boy with a Velocimon fought against a pair of Flybeemon. "Man, don't boys ever think to stop and take a break every once and a while? If they keep this up, the whole school will be like a giant magnet for wild digimon." She walks down the street, but fails to notice that she is being followed...

It isn't until Hana reaches her third traffic light that she realizes that she's being watched. "Nuts. If it's a digimon, I'm completely defenseless." She glanced behind her and noticed that the only person there was a student who went to her school, a boy about her age, though he was much taller than she was. "Whew. It's just someone from school. Maybe we go home the same way?"

"...Ta...mer.......T....am...er.........Tamer?"

Hana froze in her tracks. She glanced at the guy's lips again. Sure enough, they were mouthing the word 'tamer.' "Um, what? What are you talking about?"

"...You...girl...you are...a tamer...a digimon tamer...aren't you?" The kid was now staring at Hana, his eyes blazing with a mysterious light. "Don't try to lie....you smell like digimon...know you got one...saw your fight with Bakemon...show me your digimon."

Hana was starting to get creeped out by this guy. "Um, I don't know what you're talking about. Leave me alone please." Now he was reaching his hands towards her, trying to grasp her throat. "Go away!" Hana ran across the street towards her house, trying desperately to put some distance between this guy and herself. When she finally got home, she locked the door and ran to her room. Inside, Lunamon was lying on her bed, pretending to be a stuffed animal.

"Hm? What's wrong Hana? You look exhausted."

"No time to talk Lunamon; we've got trouble! There's some creep who knows about you and wants me to show you to him! I think he's crazed; he tried to strangle me!" Before Hana could say anymore, they heard the sound of wood being ripped apart down below. "Oh no, he's here already! C'mon Lunamon; if he wants to see you that badly, let's give him a good look...right before we hit him so hard he'll be too dizzy to see much else!" Hana grabbed her digivice and cards, ran down the stairs, and swiped the first card on her deck. "Digimodify! Crystal Fire Activate!" Lunamon lept in front of her, her feet and hands now swirling with a blue flame, shouted "Crystal Fire!" and shot the fire at Hana's attacker. As the flames cleared, they discovered that it wasn't a person at all. The mechanical doll that was disguised as a person fell to the ground as the digimon controlling it, Hagurumon, lept out of it and floated into the air.

"So...this is your digimon, eh little girl?" Hagurumon began shooting towards Lunamon, but Hana interrupted him by knocking him into the wall. "You creep! Whatever you're here for, there's no way I'm going to help you get it! Now go away and leave me alone!" "Hana! Look out!" "Cog Crusher!" Hagurumon fires a gear at Hana, but Lunamon leaped in the way and took the hit instead. "Lunamon! Are you okay?" "Hana, don't come near me!" As Hana approached Lunamon, she suddenly started trying to hit her. "Huh? Lunamon?" "Kehehe. Your friend's been hit by my Cog Crusher; now I control her every move." He demonstrated by having Lunamon perform a short dance, then stop right in front of Hana. "Kill your tamer, Lunamon." "Lunamon...no!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games