View Results

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 am
I swear, it's creepy when I see things out of the corner of my eye. The other day, I was sitting down outside, and from the corner of my eye, it looked like a mostly white, somewhat calico cat, was trotting towards. When I turned my head to look at it, nothing was there, and I was like, "WTF?"

Strange... O_<

I see things out the corner of my eye alot. IDK what it mean, though.

When you were a child (to everyone here), did you ever see black or white "ninjas" run around the corner of your house, or somewhere, and when you chased after them, they were gone by the time you got there? That used to happen alot when I was younger, but not so much now. /sigh/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:55 pm
i also see things from the corner of my eyes sometimes. nothing distinctive,just a blurry moving thing. but i may just be imagining it? a trick of the eyes right? but what really freaks me out is when i will some times hear my name called and i'm like "did someone call me?" and everyone says no,that they didn't hear anything. although it is sometimes when i am in a crowd, but i hear the voice right next to me. sometimes it's not even like the voice speaks out loud, but in my head. this doesnt happen a lot but i wouldn't say that it's a rare occurance.  

khadicake

39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces