I wanna see dat movie! crying  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikis

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:01 pm
if you see it in theaters there is a scene after the credits, most people misss because they leave when the credits start  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:16 am
I saw the movie!
And the scene after the credits is like 5 seconds long and the credits are like 10 minutes!
It was not worth it!  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 pm
It's an epilogue; it's to let people know for absolutely certain that there will not be another Pirates movie; plus, this way we know that Elizabeth doesn't die a horrible death or continue pirating, and Willie-boy manages to do whatever it is he's supposed to be doing for the past ten years
Besides, you should always stay for the credits; it honors the creators of the movie. And there are some fabulous names, too...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:08 am
true...  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Templar Angelo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:16 pm
I didn't see POTC 3 yet but I thought we were going to talk about final fantasy...I haven't played 11 or 12.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:57 am
Well you thoght wrong! Obviosly If you read the 1st post, you would know that this thread is just talking about whatever you want! Everything else is about Final Fantasy! Eventhough this sub-forum is about RPGs in general! Nobody ever posts anything on any other good RPGs like .hack, Sui Koden, or The Legend of Zelda! Why? Does anyone read the rules and description page!?  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:48 pm
I don't no but the next person who dosn't read the rules will have to deal with earl (yes I named my momo earl) I still have to think of a name for my gwee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:36 pm
Oh!
Name your Gee, Lord Schultenheim Reinbach the 3rd!
(its from Sui Koden)
I also saw the "Transformers" movie yesterday!
It was awesome!  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:57 am
I am going to have to write that down somewhere so I remember it, transformers is on a list of movies I want to see along with harry potter and the order of the phoenix, and Sicko  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:45 pm
I wanna see Harry Potter and the upcoming The Simpson's movie!  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:42 pm
Kerazz
It's an epilogue; it's to let people know for absolutely certain that there will not be another Pirates movie; plus, this way we know that Elizabeth doesn't die a horrible death or continue pirating, and Willie-boy manages to do whatever it is he's supposed to be doing for the past ten years
Besides, you should always stay for the credits; it honors the creators of the movie. And there are some fabulous names, too...

Kerazz they could still do a fourth. (spoilers highlight to read)
the movie ends with jack spaarow in a small boat or raft with the map to a fountain, and capt barborossa with the black pearl who also wants to go to the fountain. So the next movie could be the race to the fountain, and it could be without elizabeth and will.The fourth could include elizabeth and will, alot can happen in ten years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:25 pm
Rikis is right!
That end part proved nothing!  

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rikis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:16 pm
I am going to guesse it will not have elizabeth (highlight for spoilers) Elizabeth would be pregnant or with a new born child so chances are it would be without her and will is busy sending the souls Any ways all Elizabeth and will did was, fight, say they love each other and fight some more, so it might be good that they are gone.  
37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff