Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clicky the link?
  sure
View Results

hotfudgesundaegirl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:18 pm
IxianMace
I've had it for some time now and listened to it multiple times. At first, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. It was like the band had departed from the original 'sound' of their music. I must admit, "Minutes To Midnight" took awhile to grow on me, but I really like it now.

My favourite tracks are (in order):

11 - In Pieces
3 - Leave Out All The Rest
9 - Valentine's Day
8 - No More Sorrow

yeah track 3 was my first favorite off that cd...im not really sure what it is now but alot are really good  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:39 am
I like the old Linkin Park...

Mushroom_Wizard

Calin Ikasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:12 am
yeah they are really cool ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:44 am
I really like Linkin Park too, but I've only got one CD (Hybrid Theory) and that's actually my mom's. I love the whole album though. They're stuff is pretty amazing.  

Teleninn

Dapper Deckhand

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Agika

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:21 am
Teleninn
I really like Linkin Park too, but I've only got one CD (Hybrid Theory) and that's actually my mom's. I love the whole album though. They're stuff is pretty amazing.

your mom listens to Linkin Park?? she must be really kool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:00 am
OMG. OMG. OMG. I luv them! They so ROCK!  

Calimouse

fubbai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:21 am
... I don't think that this album is the best one ; ... some songs are good, but meteora and hybrid theory were better, methinks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:51 am
I love Linkin Park. their first CD is my favorite i think. their third CD is so different.. i'm not very fond of it rolleyes  

Hard_2_Get

bunnybunnyxo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:09 am
i love their new album. i mean, how do they do that? come up with awesome albums, i mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:01 pm
i didnt like their new cd much, liked the other two more, the only song i liked from the new one was leave out all the rest and what ive done  

Exodus2

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:43 pm
I got the new cd!!! thanx to a friend...I'll love him for life heart yeah the music is different has a more darker feel to it and a bit more mature is what I think...it is true that the whole album doesn't stick to you just certain songs...unlike their previous cds where you loved the whole thing. I gotta say my fav songs are (in no order):
No more sorrow
Give it up
Valentine's day
I like the other songs but they're not my favorites.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:00 am
♥! i still love them but there old music is better ♥! 3nodding mrgreen  

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

Isis375

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:23 am
I love Linkin Park. Most of the songs on Hybrid Theory and Meteora make me wanna scream and jump and just move for some reason. Absolutely amazing.

I bought Minutes to Midnight right after it came out and didn't really listen to it for different reasons, but also cause of how different it was and it didn't quite catch my eye at first. But then I did and I've gotten used to it and I love it. It is indeed very different from the other two albums, but not in a bad way. My favorite songs have changed a couple times. They're all good, although something about In Between irks me.

Now my fave's are (in no particular order)

1. Give It Up
2. In Pieces
3. Leave Out All the Rest
4. No More Sorrow
5. The Little Things Give You Away

Even though most tracks are a lot more mellow than I'd expected, the way Chester sings some of the songs like The Little Things Give You Away, fascinates me and I don't know why.

Overall, I think I like the previous albums a little better, but I've grown to love Minutes to Midnight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:39 am
Anyone going to Projekt Revolution by chance?  

Isis375

Snowmaiden616

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:16 pm
Adica
So, did anyone buy the new album yet? I'm interested in feedback from it. I like the new single - "What I've Done".

I love that song!!!! I actually found out about it from the movie Transformers.
((By the way that movie rocks the world 3x over))  
52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff