Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tlkforever

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:29 pm
I love The Coffee Bean and Starbucks  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:17 am
Me too, tlkforever. Starbucks and Coffee bean is <3 when you want somewhere quiet.. There's no decent coffee/ food in my school at all.  

Relax92

liquid06

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:39 am
I like coffeeshops that are easy to concentrate in. I like to go to them to do homework or write in my journal. Coffeeshops with books are nice too, though. I like to go into Barnes and Noble to read on my days off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:54 pm
The Starbucks here are never, ever, ever quiet. It's not a place to do work. Ditto Tim Hortons. Second Cup is a little better, but still not someplace I'd go to read.

My favourite coffee shop is one I haven't been to recently, since it's back in my hometown.

It's actually a sort of art gallery (the Destination gallery), and they sell some niiiice fair-trade coffee. It's extremely quiet, and the patrons are encouraged to come and hang out, check out the funky art, and have some tea cookies.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Shelby the Monkeygirl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:22 pm
My neighborhood McDonald's serves up some great tasting coffee.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:19 am
There is a McDonald's and a little Coney Island called Legends in which I buy Coffee.  

JoeyRay Smith51

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:44 pm
ladyinred52
espresso tastes kinda bitter to me

Reversed for me. I can even drink the strongest ristretto and it will taste normal to me. I've been drinking so much espresso I already got used to its flavor.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:23 pm
Da_Nuke
ladyinred52
espresso tastes kinda bitter to me

Reversed for me. I can even drink the strongest ristretto and it will taste normal to me. I've been drinking so much espresso I already got used to its flavor.

Ironically, though my stomach can handle three years of conk coffee diet, it caves in the face of Earl Grey's breakfast tea. sweatdrop
I am shamed  

Aubre Lark

Diligent Slacker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:15 pm
There's a small coffee shop a few blocks where I used to go to school--I'd go there with classmates for study group. You could get a medium latte, soup, and fresh bread for around $5. It was quiet (save for my group lol ) and the people who work there are friendly and good cooks. Too bad it's 25 miles from where I live.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:58 am
Just give me a good cup of Coffee.  

JoeyRay Smith51

grannygirls rose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:06 am
heart I love Starbucks, but none close to home so I'll say Dutch Brothers! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:50 pm
Wow...I live in Washington State (Starbucks opened their first shop in Seattle), and there are more than 10 Starbuckses (counting those within Safeway and other stores) within 10 miles of where I live. And there are other coffee shops within easy reach...we're a bunch of caffeine-addled obsessers! sweatdrop rofl  

Diligent Slacker

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:53 pm
My favorite is the Temple Caffiena, but that's only open at SCA events. It's a coffee shop/campfire gossip point run by Bishop Matthew (aka Maddie)/High Priestess Rubetta (aka Betty, same person as Maddie who is gay). Maddie is really sweet and he makes GOOD coffee, plus you can talk to anyone about anything even if you don't know them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:57 pm
Oh yeah, I live in WA too, and in my small town of Ferndale there are three Starbucks, a Mug Shots, an I Want Java!, a Wake Up, and two Drive-Thru Coffee-s. But I liked Seattle's Best. And Starbucks SUCKS. So I make my own coffee at home!  

Arachnakid

Saki Shadow

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:12 pm
Star bux does it for me I like their environment that they set up.  
23: Javaland...get on your caffeine high

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff