Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies
What's the worst Sci-Fi movie you ever watched? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomato
  Sauce
View Results

Living Ink
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:15 am
bluecherry

There are many bad old ones, like The Blob. That thing was so slow, it just kind of oozed. Why didn't they just, you know, walk away before they knew what to do about it to get rid of it for good? xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe they had a deathwish... lol

Some parts of that movie were pretty good, in that they had to think to figure out something that would work... but yeah, it is pretty hard to understand how something moving like an amoeba could catch quite so many people. 3nodding

I mean, I thought people were smarter than the animals that got caught in the La Brea Tar Pits. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:25 am
ryanew
My favorite sci-fi movie is all of the Resident Evil movies.
Ops I thought this was favorite Sci-fi movie. sweatdrop  

eddie wilko

5,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Hi-Z-32

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:03 pm
Um, the one where Sean Connery runs around in a "diaper"!?!?! I saw it as a kid and still have horrified shivers then I think of it but I also have to agree with the made for tv movies by Sci-Fi that I have seen are bad too  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:23 pm
8( The worst Scifi movie ever?
I would have to definitely agree with the second post. Anything on Scifi channel that is an "original".

They were all made of useless and suck. Particularly Dragon Hunter or whatever it was. That was a HUGE letdown for me. (I am a fanatical for dragons. I like my scifi with a nice dose of fantasy with it. sweatdrop )

Tesla Seventh

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:13 pm
Hi-Z-32
Um, the one where Sean Connery runs around in a "diaper"!?!?! I saw it as a kid and still have horrified shivers then I think of it but I also have to agree with the made for tv movies by Sci-Fi that I have seen are bad too

Zardoz? Is that the one you mean? Because that is a movie one either loves or hates...

Here's a link to that movie on my favorite movie site: Zardoz on IMDb  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:17 am
Most anything that made an appearance on MST3K. I'd be watching and just start wondering what the heck they were thinking when the made this movie. Then I'd laugh because of the guys making fun of it.  

Lennie the Fish

5,350 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

roseofblue

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:15 pm
I think the worse scifi movie was a sci-fi original movie called Raptor Island. At the begining of the movie when they shot at the raptors there was nothing the raptors just stood there, by the middle it actually looked like there was 'something' hitting the raptors, and finally by the end it looked sorta realistic. and the CGI was some of the worst i have every seen.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:33 pm
Umm....anyone ever suffer through.."Flesh Eating Mothers"??  

lornadune

4,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cart Raider 100

alexander m edwards

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:44 pm
hellraiser  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:03 pm
Slither, for me, is the worst Sci-Fi movie I've ever seen!!! scream  

ladyyk

The Iron Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:32 pm
AVP II  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:46 pm
Okay this is kinda an old one: Santa Claus conquers the Martians. The whole movie was incredibly lame and even the title sucks.  

iiCookehMonstur

ciran87

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:10 pm
Star Man (http://www.dvddrive-in.com/reviews/n-s/starmanonetwo19645659.htm) hands down. Though it technically was a two part TV show, it came to America as a movie, so that's what I consider it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:50 pm
Starship Troopers 2. Good god, that movie was awful. There is hardly even anything to say about it, it was so bad.

And the made for tv version (aren't they all) of 'Salem's Lot was pretty horrible too.  

Shiori Yukine

hilaire11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:43 am
I think the worst was Jurassic Park. They butchered it completely. I love the book, though.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff