Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Ahiru ~ Princess Tutu COME HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

free money?
  Yes! Now... this is private... I had better leave.
View Results

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:24 pm
Aiden kneeled respectfully before one of the nobles directly under the overlord.

"You will volunteer your services to the overlord and to the goal of regaining the Prince Cade?"

"Yes. I will not rest until he is found."

"Very well then. Rise. You are now on a mission for the overlord. Others will be accompaning you on this quest. I will have one of the servants take you."

In his heart, Aiden flared in anger.
I don't wish to journey with any namby pamby do gooders. I want all the credit, and money, to myself! I'll just have to figure out a way to get those losers lost as soon as I can. Well, one or two might be useful. We'll just have to see. He continued grumbing to himself as he entered what looked like a small conference room.

"Please, rest and refresh yourself while you wait for your compainions to join you. A small offering of food is over there under the cloth. If you need anything just ring the little silver bell on the table."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:31 pm
Sakera waited patiently as the servant beside her pushed open the door to what she knew was a small meeting room. There was a young man already inside serving himself as much meat and bread as he could cram on his plate. He looked unkempt and quite barbarious. It really was a shame that her quest demanded she journey with such a person.
She nodded to the little servant boy and stepped into the room. She got herself a plate and began filling it with vegetables. She didn't eat meat if she could possibly help it. When he had just sat down she spoke to him.
"My name is Sakera and I am delighted to be in the service of the priestess. I asume you will be joining me on my quest to restore Prince Cade to his rightful home?

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:24 pm
Red blinked abit when a servant came to his room and said two of his three companions were in the meeting room now.

"Two of three?" He turned and walked to the servant girl, who smiled lightly and nodded, "Yes, sir. There's one more, but she's isn't here yet."

Red nodded abit, and picked his things from his bed. "Great..." He mumbled under his breath, "Thankyou for telling me, Cecile," He gave her a nervous grin, and started off down the hallway.

He was not in the usual knight attire, no armour no nothing. The only thing that was knight like, was his sword. Just a royal red jacket, a grey undershirt, black pants, brown boots, and black fingerless gloves is what he wore.

When he finally did enter the meeting room, he frowned and quietly took a seat without saying hello or anything. He blushed slightly, and when he finally did have enough courage he looked up from the table and nodded at the two and a barely audible 'Hello' could be heard.

He scanned the others. The girl seemed and looked nice, but the boy...He looked like a raspscallion. But he told himself he would not judge a book by thier cover.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:49 pm
"WAUGH!!! HEY~!" A loud voice could be heard behind the doors of the meeting area.

Within a few moments the doors flung open and a small girl tumbled through, barely falling on her face, as she hopped around on one foot, waving her arms like a insane person at the enterance of the room. "Oof! Ack!" She wobbled abit, then slowly stopped as she regained her balance.

Amarie walked over and took a seat, acting if nothing happened, "Thanks! I woulda went SPLAT! I couldn't stop!" She called to the sevant who opened the door for her. He peeked his head out from behind the doors, and smiled nodding his head, a bit embaressed.

She didn't need a servant to show her around. Though she did chat it up with them, alot. She had been in the castle many of times, she knew it like she knew the back of her hand, luckily. Though she still sometimes got lost.

"Lune?...LUNETH!" At this a small kitten walked through the door, obviously he had been smelling around for food, and whatnot while Amarie made her entrance. Lune jumped up on Amarie's lap, and put two paws on the table, sniffing abit.

Then the doors shut again.

Amarie turned to Red and smiled widely, "HOWDY RED!!" At this Red's eyes got even wider, more so then when she had first entered the room. He did know this girl, not well really but enough to know...she was abit on the strange side. Not that he minded, but really.
"I'm lucky you're comming with me...Wait, are all these people comming?"
Red nodded abit, and Amarie rolled her eyes, "Man, is this a par-tay or what? YO!"

She turned to Sakera and Aiden and smiled, "I'm Amarie, nice to meet you!"

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:30 pm
Sakera struggled to keep from blinking like an idiot in front of the newcomer. She didn't know the girl very well but had heard of her... exploits. After her quiet life with the prophetess' apprentices she really didn't know what to think of her.
The knight, on the other hand she had seen around the castle more than a few times. She knew he was a good steady fellow, nice to have around in a fight and quite strong in both mind and body. She knew that some of the others picked on him and did not approve.
"Amarie, I have heard much about you. It is by the grace of the prophetess that we can finally meet."
"Red, I know much of your words and your deeds. It is truly a gift that we will be questing together. "
"Aiden, I know not of you or your deeds but if you have been selected to go on a mission as important as this, I am pleased to meet you and a have you with us."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:37 pm
Aiden couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the little priestess wannabe. Did it take special kind of breeding to make someone talk like that? The knight seemed like he wore his underpants just a little too tight but otherwise ok... for a knight. That other girl... he guessed she was coming along as comic relief.
Sooo, we have a princes, a tight wad, a clown and me. What a merry road-trip this will be! I might stick around a little while after all just to see these idiots in action!

Knowing that such thoughts might get him in trouble with his fellow travelers before the journey even started, (afterall, one shouldn't show their hand too early should they?) He simply nodded at the group and muttered to them,

"Yeah, rightit'sgreattomeetyouall. Hopewecanallworktogetherforthegreat kingdom."

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:10 pm
Amarie blushed slightly, and scratched the back of her head, looking to Sakera, "Ahaha...Oh, you have? Good or bad?" Amarie narrowed her eyes abit, and then stuck out her tongue playfully, "Aw, like I care. And I don't think it's much if you meet me...Anyhow~" The girl tilted her head looking at them all, with a wide grin. "I already know Red, but I don't know you guys!" Amarie pointed to Aiden and Sakera and nodded, "You seem cheery Mr. Aiden..Meheh.." Amarie started to laugh loudly, slapping at his shoulder. "Aww...we'll have alot of fun, don't worry about that!" She then turned to Sakera and smiled, "Aww, I was worried I was gonna be the only girl on this trip, but luckily I'm not. I hope we can become good friens, Miss Sakera!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:38 pm
Red looked at Sakera and smiled slightly, "Oh..eh..I don't know about it being a gift.." He rolled his eyes knowing he sounded rather stupid, so he went back to focusing on the table a light pink hue surrounded his cheeks.

Red sighed abit, "Eheh..Yeah...I know you too.." He said weakly to Amarie, just looking at her made him tired. It was like she sucked energy out of everyone. and that was why she was so hyper. Yeah, that's it...

He contined to observe the trio, shaking his head slightly and repeating in his head, "It'll be okay, Red. This is will be better then hanging around the castel all day...Yeah..Uh-huh..."

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Mareliway!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:55 pm
XD  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games