relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters
Giuliani, Hillary, Obama and the Weather Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you vote for? (Even if you're not in the US)
  Obama
  Hillary
  Giuliani
  Anyone Republican
  Anyone Democratic
  None of the above
  I never vote anyway
  Poll whore...
View Results

daemonchylde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:49 am
all i have to say is DO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!! GAH!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:00 pm
daemonchylde
all i have to say is DO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!! GAH!!!!!

Any perticular reason?  

Kisa_Hiroshi

Timo Supremo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:11 pm
Efstathios
I almost want Obama to become president just because this whole white supremacy thing needs to die.

White supremicy! WHITE SUPREMECY! There is no group dicriminated against more than white males. Can't freaking take a step without troding down some poor minority person, who only claims such because they'll get special rights! Stop fealing so sorry for people. The United States was called a land of opportunity. Why? because of the free market. Slavery is illegal, there are no Jim Crow laws, we give out social security and welfare! If someone can't improve their own life it's because they aren't willing to put forth the effort. Stop looking at people and envying what they have! No rich person will ever tell you that you are working too hard, it's only poor, envious fools who say such things.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:08 pm
Timo Supremo
Efstathios
I almost want Obama to become president just because this whole white supremacy thing needs to die.

White supremicy! WHITE SUPREMECY! There is no group dicriminated against more than white males. Can't freaking take a step without troding down some poor minority person, who only claims such because they'll get special rights! Stop fealing so sorry for people. The United States was called a land of opportunity. Why? because of the free market. Slavery is illegal, there are no Jim Crow laws, we give out social security and welfare! If someone can't improve their own life it's because they aren't willing to put forth the effort. Stop looking at people and envying what they have! No rich person will ever tell you that you are working too hard, it's only poor, envious fools who say such things.

Way to take a quote out of context much? I can argue both sides of that, on one hand minorities are getting special privileges, on the other hand we still have yet to have a president that is not a rich white male.

I so badly want a middle-class black, Jewish, liberal, lesbian to run. With enough minorities, she just might win. (I mostly want this because of the hilarity factor).

I leave you with a quote,

Anatole France
The law, in it's majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

Snowmaiden616

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:24 pm
I would have to say Obama because he is just an all around good guy. But I dont really know if he will do stuff. Like maybe end the war, or help stop global warning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Snowmaiden616
I would have to say Obama because he is just an all around good guy. But I dont really know if he will do stuff. Like maybe end the war, or help stop global warning.

I like your signature ^_^

What I've read about Obama all sounded good.

I actually found a Republican candidate I like, the only trouble is his views are 100% contrary to Bush's, so there's no way his party will support him. That and the fact that he's a total unknown.

Obama seems the most popular of the choices that I could actually live with, so he has my support.  

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200

fairywaif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:02 pm
Well, it doesn't matter really, because I'll only be old enough for the secondary, not the primary but if I was, I'd vote Hilary. She has a lot of credentials, and I think if anybody could clean the country up, she will. Obama, I'm not sure about except he's 'marketable'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:36 pm
None of these Dems will satisfy me. The US will be, as my friend says, "hippie town." But I think more than them I really don't want to see Ron Paul elected as president. That would make me barf up my colon.  

Der Freischuetz

crimson_day

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:38 am
I say Obama heart he's cool . mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:26 pm
I would never vote a negro or a woman as president of the most powerful country in the world. Ron Paul seems like a natural (realistic) choice. The thing that scares me is, are there so many people screaming nonsense "political correctness" ideals they can't grasp that one of these minority-members might get elected just for the sake of their minority? Not unlikely at all.  

NOCTVRNVS

Kalathma

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:49 am
I seriously don't want Hilary to win. She's made quite a few bad choices in life (like, oh, not divorcing Bill when it was obviously known he was cheating on her.) Not only that, but all of those censor-ship laws. D< Ugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:04 pm
Hillary for sure. on the other hand you have a cross dressing republican that will only keep us at war, I just got out of the military so I know the real reasons for this war and why my friends are suffering and dying. Its to make the rich, richer, and spread there power and influence further in the middle east. You also have Bama, who is a cool guy, but honestly he is only there to take the black vote from the democratic party. He is too young and has his whole political career in front of him. He will have to play by there rules if he wants to get reelected or wants to have any kind of future in politics. In the process he will owe to many favors. Hillary on the other hand will have Bill to help her in the middle east, has nothing to loose by stepping on toes, will socialize health care, and will try to make a difference for the hard working Americans instead of lining the pockets of the elite like all republicans do. think of the military budget, and all the other smaller budgets that are directly affected by war, there all on contracts to companies owned and run by the rich and powerful. so tell me why as a mechanic in the army I have to order a 50cent piece of hose for a Humvee from the factory for over $200? the answer is simple, because it funnels all of our tax dollars, through no bid contracts to companies that make an incredible profit, who then "shear the wealth" with the politicians who got them the contract. last time we had a Clinton in office, there was 8 yrs of discussion, working toward peace. but if you look back, every time we have a republican, we go to war. in the end, war is a money making machine. if all Americans do not vote Hillary, or at the least democrat, expect to see more dying, a bigger national deficit, and a bigger gap between the upper and lower class, because lets face it there is no middle class anymore.  

Luvs2Snuggle

Luvs2Snuggle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:04 pm
Kalathma
I seriously don't want Hilary to win. She's made quite a few bad choices in life (like, oh, not divorcing Bill when it was obviously known he was cheating on her.) Not only that, but all of those censor-ship laws. D< Ugh.

your right, standing by your husband, for richer or poorer, through sickness and in health. etc, what a horrible decision. everyone makes mistakes. when she made those vows, she meant them, so few people these days do. and the censorship laws. heaven forbid she try to protect the innocents of our children, by making them put a rating system on movies and video games. look at our culture, and how perverse and violent it has become, there are no more morales and values. why do you think that is?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:07 pm
NOCTVRNVS
I would never vote a negro or a woman as president of the most powerful country in the world. Ron Paul seems like a natural (realistic) choice. The thing that scares me is, are there so many people screaming nonsense "political correctness" ideals they can't grasp that one of these minority-members might get elected just for the sake of their minority? Not unlikely at all.

you sir are a racist and a sexist, they have a special section of hell reserved for people like you. I hope that in the future you can grow up and come to a better understanding about reality. If not... please dont get married, I wouldnt wish that relationship on any woman. even paris hilton, and I really hate paris hilton... domokun  

Luvs2Snuggle

Kisa_Hiroshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:23 pm
I would like to comment on the recent Caucus in Iowa. It seams the American people are compleatly for backing Obama in the democratic side, with Edwards and Clinton in a close second, and the Republicans are after Huckabee, closely followed by Romney and Thompson, Giuliani wasn't even in the top three. If you would like to use this as a starting point, then for Obama to continue in the reace, he would have to take second in New Hampshire, and Clinton needs to take first to continue on with the race as well(which she will need to take from Edwards, so either Clinton or Edwards will drop out of the race in the next four days)
Giuliani needs to keep hold of his first place record in NH or he will have to drop out, but Huckabee could lose out on the rest of the states from here on out, becasue if he doesn't win the nomination, the Evangilist Christians have already said if Huckabee doesn't win nomination they are going to split the party.
I just thought you'd like to know this stuff...  
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff