Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eh? eh??
  hellz yah
  nope
View Results

kohana28

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:32 pm
heart Yesh, MCR is one of my most favorite bands. Even though some think that they're nothing special, for me it's different. Besides, being special doesn't qualify to me as my fave band. They just have to have great songs.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DanceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MCR ish teh best ^.^
1st album was the best. But Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge was awesome, and so was The Black Parade.
I also HAVE to correct some of you...
The songs that were said incorrectly were 'The Black Parade' and 'I Don't Love You Anymore'.
The songs are actually 'Welcome to the Black Parade' and 'I Don't Love You'
Sorry, I'm a little perfect when it comes to MCR.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4FreedomUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[M][C][R]evenge

Agika

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:55 am
[M][C][R]evenge
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DanceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MCR ish teh best ^.^
1st album was the best. But Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge was awesome, and so was The Black Parade.
I also HAVE to correct some of you...
The songs that were said incorrectly were 'The Black Parade' and 'I Don't Love You Anymore'.
The songs are actually 'Welcome to the Black Parade' and 'I Don't Love You'
Sorry, I'm a little perfect when it comes to MCR.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4FreedomUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thanks for the corrections...i get mixed up sometimes cuz i mostly listen to radio sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Did you guys catch the MV for Teenagers? It was hilarious.

Watch the Unedited Version Here  

D153NCH4NT3D

AntiKhrist Black-Heart

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:24 pm
I HATE THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:00 pm
MCR is the best! I love the band..  

precious_angel14

Angel of Evernight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:44 pm
i hate people, especially those who put comments on youtube about gerard being hott and is their life.

it kind of makes me believe that most girls only like MCR because of him... not their music or even the other members. am i right on this, my chemical romance does not get half the credit they deserve for being a great band, it is just gee or frankie being sexy (which they are, but people usually dont even comment on the music) i have loved mcr since 2003 i think. there is more to them than an "emo" ( scream ) sound and sexy faces.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:51 pm
there best album is three cheers for sweet revenge

i like i never told you everything

thank you for the venom

cemetry drive

ghost of you '

*other cds* not a big fan but like somes songs famous last words

rain of the black parade  

tudkulos

bones-that-once-lived

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:51 pm
their allright  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:38 am
Angel of Evernight
i hate people, especially those who put comments on youtube about gerard being hott and is their life.

it kind of makes me believe that most girls only like MCR because of him... not their music or even the other members. am i right on this, my chemical romance does not get half the credit they deserve for being a great band, it is just gee or frankie being sexy (which they are, but people usually dont even comment on the music) i have loved mcr since 2003 i think. there is more to them than an "emo" ( scream ) sound and sexy faces.

I have to agree with you. I hate when people are like that. I mean, there's nothing wrong with thinking someone is attractive, especially a band member, but don't like the band only because of that. The whole point is the MUSIC! If you don't really like the band for the music, then you really shouldn't like the band. Idiots.... As for the emo bit...MCR can be emo all they want (not that they are, but if they truly were...), but I wish all the stereotyping of MCR making kids cut themselves and commit suicide would stop. Their songs are about hope, y'know. They're not telling us to do stupid things, they're actually trying to keep us alive and well.

Anyway, enough of my rant...

I saw them in April. Was AMAZING. Pretty close up. Is anyone going to Projekt Revolution? I should be in early August. I can't wait.  

Isis375

LoveShocker_Mei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:13 pm
Honestly speaking. Im not really in for there new album out.
Im still really into there old albums especially. 'three cheers for sweet revenge.' its just the change that they kinda made makes it a little iffy for me. But there a pretty cool band not exactly one of my favs. but there lyrics are pretty nice.

User Image
'Screaming, "Catch me if you can!" with a cigarette in hand and its,
...love.'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:05 am
they are an amazing band! their songs are always so meaningful to me. all their songs are awesome that i could't even pick! but its just so disappointing when people only like them for looks and not the music itself, but believe me, they are far from ugly.  

Avenged_Avian DCAK

octolink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:56 am
i luv em....ever since their first song skylines and turnstiles, all their song roc my world. but i thnk they r too famous now...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:43 pm
They're awsome! I love their songs called, "Welcome to the Black Parade" and "teenagers"  

captain_jd777

52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces