Reply 39: Spirituality.
Spirituality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rgor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:40 pm
My meaning of life is to put a serious dose of reality into the knuckle draggers we call leaders  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:04 am
just out of pure curiocity here, is anyone here psycic at all? ...i am and know alot about this sorta thing (dispite my age being 14, i'm extremely smart)
PM me for any questions you may have  

Vivi the Twilight

Cluck Norris

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:58 am
why can't the meaning of life be to worship God. you know he exists, and that he is bigger and better than you. to me, it seems like a reasonable plan to trust my superior, so thats what i do  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:46 am
I have polytheistic views of life and creation. In my personal beliefs, I think the meaning of life has many possible answers. Knowledge, Acceptance, Beliefs, Survival etc. And survival is probably the strongest traits to all living things. Not just human beings. Though like everything, there's exceptions.  

puppet the fox

Astral Explorer

11,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100

--Vampireluvsslipknot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:43 am
Breeding isnt the meaning of the life , Meaning of life is helping people and finding your true self  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:54 am
"I don't worship a god. I worship several, but I go by my rules. The important is that you don't let anyone control your life. I obey the society's laws, but not the religious laws. They make no sense to me, althought I respect those that follow their religious laws."  

Star HighPriestess Cherry

Extra-Fancy Cherub

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:21 pm
Gods Laws came first in the world before any others heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:05 am
I se the meaning of life as this... We are meant to live. To live is to learn, to love, to hurt, to be happy, to trust, to have faith and once you exieriance all that God wants us to expieriance then it is our time to move on either to Heaven and back to our Father or on to our next life. I am very spritual, I do not know everything. I actually don't know much, but I do have faith in God.  

RcM08171978

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items