Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 87: I Poked a Badger With a Spoon...
Introductions... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:37 pm
Hi....I'm Neko`Sarine.....I am the future left-handed ruler of the world.....after I get out of college.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:00 pm
Helloha! I'm Raven! AKA: That one guy! ...You know, from the party..? ...You were there... ...I was there... ...I think someone else was there too... ...Yeah! That party!  

Raven_Ridge

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:11 pm
yeah....I ....think....I remember....the party at the place....there were those weird people hangin out by the....pool....or was that the pool table....

Yeah...Party.....I think I drank too much punch....and fell asleep on someones lap?? Was that you???  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:11 pm
No duckie....that was me.....  

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hirai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:13 pm
Hey Raven, glad you decided to come in after all ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:14 pm
Neko`Sarine
No duckie....that was me.....
Ah! But you forget, I'm actually your Split-Personality/Super-Secret-Alter-Ego-That's-So-Secret-You-Don't-Even-Know-About-It...  

Raven_Ridge

Raven_Ridge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:15 pm
hirai
Hey Raven, glad you decided to come in after all ^^
No Problem! ...It's just that I have a limited time on the computer, and I didn't quite have enough to make it to your Sub-Forum to post... But now I can! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:17 pm
sure you are Raven.....

rolleyes

I don't think that's possible....you see....I only have only 2 personalities....me and my voices are very close......  

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Raven_Ridge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:20 pm
Neko`Sarine
sure you are Raven.....

rolleyes

I don't think that's possible....you see....I only have only 2 personalities....me and my voices are very close......
Oh, no-no-no! You see, Your voices know me well (We've been friends since Elemental School) and while I'm not technically "You" I am still an inhabitant of the brain residing in your body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:24 pm
ew!! I don't want something like you living in my body!!!!! get it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smashes her head with an aluminum baseball bat*  

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:26 pm
Neko`Sarine
ew!! I don't want something like you living in my body!!!!! get it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smashes her head with an aluminum baseball bat*
dude!!! is that how you got that scar over your right eye????  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:27 pm
Neko`Sarine
Hah! You'll never be rid of me so easy!!! ...Wait a second... ... ... ... ...Oh! I'm thinking of someone else! Sorry for the mix-up!!! ...You should probably get that looked at by the way...  

Raven_Ridge

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:29 pm
Raven_Ridge
Neko`Sarine
Hah! You'll never be rid of me so easy!!! ...Wait a second... ... ... ... ...Oh! I'm thinking of someone else! Sorry for the mix-up!!! ...You should probably get that looked at by the way...

I already got 7 stiches for it.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:30 pm
Neko`Sarine
Raven_Ridge
Neko`Sarine

Wow! You=Magical!!!  

Raven_Ridge

Neko`Sarine

Friendly Poster

8,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:32 pm
Raven_Ridge
Neko`Sarine
Raven_Ridge
Neko`Sarine

Wow! You=Magical!!!

and cute.....check out my profile if you don't believe me ^-^ heart  
87: I Poked a Badger With a Spoon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out