New CD Releases Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuriousSeahorse

Hilarious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:03 am
Smashing Pumpkins' Zeitgeist and Velvet Revoler's Libertad are both out as of now. I suggest getting both; they're amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:59 pm
Sonata Arctica's Unia is now out, and it rocks. You can detect their Stratovarius influence here more than any other Sonata Arctica effort of the past. However, it's less melodic and more hard than previous releases to be sure -- something that at first slightly disappointed me, until I realized how great it is despite being different. The theme this time seems to be abusive relationships and, as always, freedom (a re-occurring theme for Sonata Arctica, which I look forward to every album). Of course, the wintery motif makes a nice return in Unia, the sound that gives the band so much originality and drew me in to begin with.

Overall an amazing album, although -- what the hell -- the first half is way more memorable than the second! Tracks like "For the Sake of Revenge" really headline this album; and if you get the Nuclear Blast USA version there is an included bonus track, "Out in the Fields", which will definitely appeal to Stratovarius fans.

Once again Sonata Arctica succeeds in every way. I'm convinced they are the greatest band on Earth.  

NOCTVRNVS

xxAstaraya

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:14 pm
The Twilight Movie Soundtrack is out. There is a song by Paramore and a song by Linkin Park. These songs are great especially the song Decode by Paramore. I recomend you to check this album out even if you're not a twilight fan.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:35 pm
scream hi scream  

paper947

52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out