View Results

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:44 pm
Wow... That's crazy.
I don't think I'd want spirits coming into my bathroom. I barely want my parents to even open the door to say something (I'm 16, just so you know and not think I'm like 30 or something XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:11 pm
Im 17 dude, I know exactly what you mean. It bugs me when the spirits yell at me while Im showering. I can hear them like normal people. it confuses me sometimes.  

Iron_Felix

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:06 pm
Yikes... Yelling? I'd probably lay my self an egg or something... Esspecially when I'm in the shower, just standing there not even thinking, then all of a sudden someone's yelling at you and you're all "OMG WTF"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:33 pm
Its usually answered with a "F*ck off! Im busy!" Then I turn the music up louder. I shower listening to music.  

Iron_Felix

pyro_kid

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:30 am
Hahaha, nice  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:28 pm
Its become so normal for me.... Its pretty sad actually. I have more friends in the spirit world than I do in this one. Then again, I know over 200,000 spirits........ meh.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:42 pm
If you're friends with so many spirits you'd make an excellent shaman.

I have a few friends, a few teachers who are spirits and who mostly will only contact me in the astral plane. Very few of them will contact me when I'm here. I can often feel or hear spirits, sometimes my grip on this life becomes tentative. I highly dislike feeling a malevolent presence, I can tell it's just a warning, sometimes it still scares me though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:27 pm
I actually dont like going to the higher planes. In fact, I hate it. If a spirit wishes to speak with me, it must enter this plane. But, in my position, I must enter the higher plane on a nightly basis. espeacially in the situation I have now found myself in.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:50 pm
Iron_Felix
I actually dont like going to the higher planes. In fact, I hate it. If a spirit wishes to speak with me, it must enter this plane. But, in my position, I must enter the higher plane on a nightly basis. espeacially in the situation I have now found myself in.

Usually I like going into higher planes, just because there's so much there that is inaccessable here. To contact spirit guides, for example.
Sorry you have to go though you don't like to. Aroused something's ire?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:01 pm
Nothing too horrid. Some of the dark spirits I had imprisoned have escaped. Its been crazy trying to track them all down... About 17 of them. Ive got 4 of them, which leaves 13 which I am currently hunting down. These are dangerous spirits... Espeacially to my friends.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:22 pm
Iron_Felix
Nothing too horrid. Some of the dark spirits I had imprisoned have escaped. Its been crazy trying to track them all down... About 17 of them. Ive got 4 of them, which leaves 13 which I am currently hunting down. These are dangerous spirits... Espeacially to my friends.

Oh. XP I'm sure that's fun.
I don't like dark spirits (Score one for capt. Obvious) They have this horrible sense of dread... So far I have not encountered myself any that were set on physically harming me. Either that or they simply didn't succeed, I've done stuff without meaning to before.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:05 pm
The ones I target specifically want to hurt people. There seems to be a concentration of them around me and my friends. I cant explain why.  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:12 pm
Drawn to negative (demonic) energy perhaps?

Different kinds of spirits feed on different kinds of energy. Necromancy 101  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:20 pm
They could be. Which would be why they are always around. But these demons, they want something. Everytime I have to fight one, they always ask me for 'it' what 'it' is, I have no idea. They just yell 'give it to me!' Could it be there death? Or rebirth?  

Iron_Felix

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:56 pm
Did you ask them?  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items