View Results

Queen of the Blue Twins

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:55 pm
Absolutely.

I can change my mood by playing the right song or genre of music.
For example - If I need a quick energy burst (to clean the house) I'll put on the cha-cha slide. Yeah it's corny but it works!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:19 pm
even if i'm mad or whatever music dose have an effect on me couse i sing, so i automattically put my own feelings in to what ever i'm listening. cant help it. hell my mom said when i was little she could tell how i was feeling couse i would want to hear to certain songs and such.  

Li-feng

3,950 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:11 pm
Personally, it is all that you make it out to be...When ever i'm not to happy, i usually listen to country which does make me happy or i listen to rock which gets my energy levels up...i just think it all has to do with what you are thinking at the time... heart heart sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:48 pm
Queen of the Blue Twins
Absolutely.

I can change my mood by playing the right song or genre of music.
For example - If I need a quick energy burst (to clean the house) I'll put on the cha-cha slide. Yeah it's corny but it works!

Same here. Then there are some songs that, no matter what mood I'm in, they exaggerate my mood. If I'm feeling very paranoid, it makes it more so; if sad, makes me cry; if happy, makes me euphoric; etc.  

faerie_ophelia

cinders4mysteria

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:30 am
It all depends, if I am depressed and want to feel better, I will. But If I don't want to be happy it will not make me happy. It mostly depends on how I want to feel at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:42 am
More like, I choose my music based off of my mood.

-DearlyxDemented-

Little_HeartBroken_Loaf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:21 pm
Oh, yes yes! It truly does!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:43 am
Music always influences my mood. I'm far too musical for it to not. Anything will do it. It kind of sucks sometimes, but I wouldn't trade the music away for anything.  

Mangolyn

skull_crusher 2074

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:37 am
yes it dose but musek can be a reflecshon on you 2 so o well rofl 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:22 am
Music Definitely influences mood. Not to the intesing where if I listen to something angry I will become angry but, music helps me to calm down and to pull myself back together when I am really stressed.  

Whimsicali

Labion

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:41 am
hmmm, I choose my music based on my mood, but some music makes me really creative (i love painting), like 'Devil in a midnight mass' by Billy Talent or Marilyn Manson.
The last one don't make me agressive, but... .kinda happy and euphoric ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:09 pm
yes^^
i have music that makes me happy
music that calms me
and more...  

SayGee

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

RivenPanic

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:19 am
Music really helps me when I am writing or drawing. It also helps me when Im in a mood, sometimes if I get really upset or angry I go listen to music and it actually cools me down after 5 or 10 songs or 5 to 10 CD's. All depending on the mood. *smirks* Mostly I like to use music to help me convey emotion and feelings. I am sort of a song writer...at least I write lyrics...hope to write the music someday  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:04 pm
Yes but, I choose when to hear it 3nodding .  

Jazzy131517

Panda Popz

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:03 am
,Songs that make you sad are something that always annoys me! One minute your stereo is booming out some Gwen Stefani: Rich Girl. And then it suddenly starts booming out Nirvana: Come as you are. Dear god. That song gets me down for no particular reason! It's so annoying!! Mood changing songs are terrible. Well, unless they make you happier, then that's great.  
52: Music is Life

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff