relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
The new book! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Do you think of the New Harry Potter Book Title?
  Cool!
  Eh
  It could be better
  poll whore
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:04 pm
Shirunai
21st?
...And I thought the book was gonna be released on the 7th of july...
Ah well, probably heard wrong.

well if its 2000 for just a drawlign and not colored youe out of luck becuase it not worth it. th art good it just ive seen better for less  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:55 am
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Well if anyone would listion.. she already said she wasent goignt o kill harry off

I'm not trying to knock you dude, but she never said Harry got a repreive, he is still up in the air, and she did say the "She couldn't imagine Harry growing up." and she was "Mourning" now that the seventh book was done.  

Kisa_Hiroshi

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:33 pm
Kisa_Hiroshi
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Well if anyone would listion.. she already said she wasent goignt o kill harry off

I'm not trying to knock you dude, but she never said Harry got a repreive, he is still up in the air, and she did say the "She couldn't imagine Harry growing up." and she was "Mourning" now that the seventh book was done.
oh not liek i care.. im jsut saying this is what i heard when said the same thign that harry coumd mostliekl dine and i get bs from people bashing me saying she already sahd he wasent goignto die and crap like that so i jsut figured i gues these people know more then i do so what the hell migh as well go with
it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:38 pm
I have sooooooooo got to preorder this. I didn't get HP6 until two months after the release, and I'd wound up hearing all the spoilers beforehand. Even though I like Harry Potter as a character enough, I think killing him off would be the best way to finish the story. I don't think Hagrid's got much of a chance either, considering how everyone Harry's seen as a parent figure's been killed (or allegedly killed) already.  

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

puzzledheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:29 am
The title can be more better.
is it true that harry will die? sad
crying ive cried a lot when sirius and professor dmbledore died, just reading this thread makes me cry now sad crying i know its just a character in the book but i cant help it if carried away with the story and the feelings of the characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:18 am
The could be better. As for her books...they got worse each time, like she put less effort into each other 1. She better make this last one good...or im gonna send her an angry letter stating my rage of how cruddy her book is.  

GreenThumbPlanter

Kisa_Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:02 am
Cloud Of Fall
The could be better. As for her books...they got worse each time, like she put less effort into each other 1. She better make this last one good...or im gonna send her an angry letter stating my rage of how cruddy her book is.

I agree that six seamed a bit rushed but five was my personal favorite, it was really well done and I enjoyed it alot, I just hope that 7 is just as good if not better then five (which is how I rank them) And you really can't knock her on time, I know a writer frind of mine can make a near perfect story in three months if she has a writer's spirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:29 pm
New Update for you all, the book will have 784 pages, about 90 less then OotP, but that is just the American Version, so yeah...  

Kisa_Hiroshi

SpazzFoolMonkeyThing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:32 pm
i just hope she doesn't kill Ginny! shes my favorite character.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:04 am
SpazzMonkeys4Life
i just hope she doesn't kill Ginny! shes my favorite character.

I don't think Ginny is even begin considered in the rumors, she's a great character, and I don't think Harry would let her come to anything dangerous... I don't think you have to worry.  

Kisa_Hiroshi

Kisa_Hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:48 am
THE COVERS!!!!!!!!!!!
US; http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dhcovers/dhusfull.jpg
UK child; http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dhcovers/hp7childuk.jpg
UK adult: http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=/dhcovers/hp7adultuk.jpg
I was so thrilled by this...  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:58 am
You dont know yet actually...I he dies I just hope Voldemort dies with him..and It would be interesting if he split himself like voldemort...or something..just an idea dont kill me for it =_=  

krustytubesox

Kisa_Hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:03 pm
-InsomniacStrawberries-
You dont know yet actually...I he dies I just hope Voldemort dies with him..and It would be interesting if he split himself like voldemort...or something..just an idea dont kill me for it =_=
I don't know if Harry even has the ability to kill anyone, I mean you ahve to want to kill someone and enjoy it to preform the Killing curse, and harry just doesn't seam able to bring himself to believe that in himself. Of course their are other ways to kill someone, but I think It'll be indirectly, and for self defence, which means his soul wouldn't split. (i think there is some rule that your soul only splits when you mean to kill someone, and if you don't say a spell, the peice of your soul that was split just dissapaers, and you slowly lose your sanity- I mean look at Bellatrix)  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:21 pm
Princess_Arwen_19
it sounds interesting i heard alot of rumors about who lives and who dies. i think the book comes out soon right, same with the movie. they both come out in july i think.
yeah that is right. The movie will be released 1 week before the book is released.  

Dee Latner

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces