poll number one
  yes give me gold please thanks.
View Results

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Gaia account: ObscureEnigma
Name of character: Ophelia Spicer
Race: Vampiress
Appearance: Long red hair, glowing red eyes, pale skin, is "5'1" and 110 pounds, has elven ears, and generally wears the following:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Powers (up to two): Astral
Weapons: 2 katanas, 1 bow and arrow
Pet (if one): Bartholomew (monkey)
Bio: In her earlier years, she was a very loved child. Her mother and grandmother did everything that they could to do raise this little girl. Her brother taught her everything that she knew. Throughout her life, her family had been there for her (even her father when he could). Such was the case until she suddenly felt a rebellious streak blossom inside of her. She could no longer take such smothering and affection from everyone; she felt weak and helpless whenever she was alone. One day, however, when her brother left, she realized that she was going to have to face this fear of solitude; thus, she took a long journey away from home. There, she had pleasantly met a male with whom she was attracted to immediately. Little did she know that he would be the one to change her life... and transformed her into what she is today.

::is already aboard the boat:: You heavenly ones should learn to watch over your possessions more closely.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:15 pm
She walked to the castle and pushed open the door looking around.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:51 am
Amaya stepped off the boat and looked around her. She smiled at the beauty of the ocean against the glory of the sky. She turned back to the land to see the pure green of nature. Almost all the elements come together in beauty she thought to herself. Now all we need is fi.. An explosion distracted her from her thoughts. She turned in the direction it had come from. A thin trail of smoke trickled into the sky. She smiled wickedly. Now it's complete.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:38 am
Feather Heart
She walked to the castle and pushed open the door looking around.

The man who followed you left you. A other man waitted as you came inside. "WElcome madame." The old figure said in a shaky low voice. "What is your nature?" He asked.  

Consumed_by_Lies

Consumed_by_Lies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:39 am
mycatsareschizos
Amaya stepped off the boat and looked around her. She smiled at the beauty of the ocean against the glory of the sky. She turned back to the land to see the pure green of nature. Almost all the elements come together in beauty she thought to herself. Now all we need is fi.. An explosion distracted her from her thoughts. She turned in the direction it had come from. A thin trail of smoke trickled into the sky. She smiled wickedly. Now it's complete.

A man in a formal suit appeared. "Wecome. Weclome to the island of my master."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:26 pm
'Really? You're master is the spirit who nourishes this place and has for its entire existence?' Amaya says sarcasticlly  

mycatsareschizos

Consumed_by_Lies

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:22 pm
mycatsareschizos
'Really? You're master is the spirit who nourishes this place and has for its entire existence?' Amaya says sarcasticlly

The man saying softly. "He is the one who created this island. He is the one who born the trees and the plants. He is the one keeps them green...Animals he brought from other places. They feed as animals do."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:26 pm
'Though I highly doubt that you answer to him directly, I know who you mean. We met many moons ago.' She told the man matter of factly  

mycatsareschizos

Consumed_by_Lies

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:19 pm
"He has met no one other then those who server him. Hes no god. He is just a superior with powers beyond dreams. My powers are no match at his. All I can do is to make water fall from my hands."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:16 am
Amaya narrowed her eyes. 'And who gave you that power?' she said with unmistakable venom.  

mycatsareschizos

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:10 pm
::walks behind Amaya and is quite interested in the conversation, after she gets off of her boat:: I hear something about... powers, yes? ::looks to Amaya and meiryou na rikai:: Forgive me for... intruding, but I hear that there is a higher power on this island, yes?  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:37 pm
'There is a higher power everywhere, vampiress.' She almost spat out at the girl, not because of any prejudice against vampires, just frustration with the guide.  

mycatsareschizos

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:01 pm
::looks at her:: Let's go see for ourselves. ::almost slips away from her to explore this island::  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:54 am
Amaya walks away too, not to find the higher power, but to get away from the man she was about to throttle the life out of.  

mycatsareschizos

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:43 pm
::looks at Amaya in the most interesting of manners:: My dear, you seem to have a violent aura about you. ::takes a few steps forward:: Perhaps you would be a lovely partner... for... ::thinks for a moment and looks at her:: just about anything...  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff