relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds
Final Fantasy Chat & Win! :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
GoldenPins generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!

GoldenPins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:02 am
They really need to continue the story of Final Fantasy 5 through 7, and Tactics. All of them where the best I think, and have a chance to make big bucks! Also I hope I get somethin!  
Kerazz generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:39 pm
They have continued the story for ff7, and are working on adding to the world used in FF tactics. As to the others... Eh. Maybe they will in time. They seem to be going a bit sequel crazy right now.  

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
GoldenPins rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 10, 5, 10, 3, 1, 4, 9, 1, 4 Total: 54 (10-100)

GoldenPins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:40 pm
Kerazz
They have continued the story for ff7, and are working on adding to the world used in FF tactics. As to the others... Eh. Maybe they will in time. They seem to be going a bit sequel crazy right now.
Well thats nice to hear, I cant wait until they do!  
Kerazz generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 17!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:15 am
Well, don't quote me on it... It's not like it's official. And probably not until after FF 13 (Which I think has multiple versions...?) comes out, unless they delay it ad infinitum like they did FF 12.  

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
abcdefghij 4444 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 86!

abcdefghij 4444

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:16 pm
I think FF12 looks fun and promising, I'm def. gonna try it out. After FFX-2 I kinda turned from FF, but 12 caught my attention and I've been waiting for it since.  
GoldenPins rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 8, 4, 8, 3, 8, 7, 4, 8, 5 Total: 61 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:02 pm
Dainty Climax
I think FF12 looks fun and promising, I'm def. gonna try it out. After FFX-2 I kinda turned from FF, but 12 caught my attention and I've been waiting for it since.

The only reason the new games are going away from Final Fantasy is because the new company, Square Soft, bought out Square Enix, which sux, therefor the games wont be as good as they should.  

GoldenPins

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:51 am
That isn't necessarily true... They're just trying to target a larger audience, which may or may not be wise. I'll be interested to find out how FF 12 is... but won't know until tomorrow. The graphics appear stunning, it's just a question of the plot, voiceovers, and gameplay. (It is also a matter of whether or nt I get it for christmas, but that's another story...)  
Kerazz generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 32!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:52 am
((Sorry for the double post, I forgot this part))  

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
GoldenPins generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 51!

GoldenPins

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:45 am
Kerazz
((Sorry for the double post, I forgot this part))

Dang right you have! But its ok, i 4give you...  
Kerazz generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 73!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:20 pm
Yay! Forgiveness!
At any rate...
I have now officially played FF12. It is... different. Cid appears to be evil, but I may be mistaken. But the characters are each 100% customisable, abilities wise. Bua ha ha ha ha ha ha!
*Cough*
Right then. Pretty well, if you enjoyed tactics, you'll enjoy #12.  

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
CRANBERRI f r u i t c u p generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 91!

CRANBERRI f r u i t c u p

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:26 am
Kerazz
Yay! Forgiveness!
At any rate...
I have now officially played FF12. It is... different. Cid appears to be evil, but I may be mistaken. But the characters are each 100% customisable, abilities wise. Bua ha ha ha ha ha ha!
*Cough*
Right then. Pretty well, if you enjoyed tactics, you'll enjoy #12.

I haven't played the tactics regrettably. I just got into Final Fantasy a few years ago when 9 was just coming out.

But I do hope that Cid isn't evil. He was my favorite charachter in the Final Fantasy series and Kingdom Hearts. ( Besides Riku and Axel)  
Kerazz generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 65!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:00 am
I have recently discovered that there are actually two Cids; only one of them is evil. The other one does flippy things with sunglasses. (You would have to see it to know what I mean... I'd kind of like a pair, myself, just so that I can randomly hand them to an assistant.) That makes one evil scientist, and one (polititian?) with sunglasses, who is minorly useless as far as I know in combat.
It/(they) IS/(ARE) (a) different Cid(s), just so you know... He's my favorite in FF 7, right up until they gave him that horrible accent (Which I think was already stated somewhere or other...)
FF9 has a similar system to tactics, in that you learn your abilities from equipable items... but that't not in twelve. Both have an extra set of earnable points to go toward learning abilities, though: JP in 9, LP in 12. You just get to spend LP at your discretion to be able to use/equip abilities/items, rather than have it go toward whatever ability you want to learn automatically by having the appropriate items equipped. I like LP better, but it's really only the reverse of JP.
At any rate, if JP didn't tick you off, you may like FF 12.  

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Fiznit

200 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:49 pm
I prefer the JP system from Tactics (not Tavtics Advance because I think thats the one your talking about)! In Tactics, you just pick a class and earn JP towards that class! Then you just pay JP to learn any skill or attack from that class! Then if you change classes, you can choose up to 1 side class! You won't earn JP for your side class but you can use the abilities from that class that you have learned!  
Kerazz generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 79!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:22 am
Actually, I was refering to FF 9, which uses kind of the same JP system as Advance Tactics does, but whithout being able to switch your class... I do like the original tactics system, because you don't have to go out of your way to find the items/equipment abilities are attached to, though... (Actually, my favorite bit about tactics is having monsters in your party, but what the hey.)  

Kerazz

1,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
37: Final Fantasy battlegrounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items