Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u play a musical instrument?
  Yes
View Results

pyro_kitty2000

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:02 pm
I play lots of things...let's see if I can remember them all.

Flute: 6 years
Piccolo: 4 years
Alto Sax: 3 years
Clarinet: 3 years
Piano: less than a year

I've also been singing since I started school, and I'm looking to start the acoustic guitar next year. Yep, I'm a glutton for punishment. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:55 pm
I played Clarinet for 1 year, and Saxophone for almost 2 years. I still remember Clarinet a little. eek
Yes, I'm in a school band...  

xN o k i

myheartbeats2hgb

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:04 pm
TUBA, BABY!

*ahem*

And I'm a jazz alto sax player. Wh-hoo!!

*revels in band-geek-ness*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:27 pm
I've played a bunch of things as well. I know how to play alto saxaphone (although not very well), I've played flute for eigth years, and piano for about twelve years. I love piano and flute, and I'm planning on buying bassoon sometime in the near future. I'd also love to learn guitar, trumpet, clarinet, organ and drums.  

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

Starbranded

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:38 am
I've played the piano for 12 years now. A little more than half was when I had lessons. I am also a classically trained soprano. I love renaissance music especially in latin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:09 pm
I play piano (or really any keyed instrument), ukulele, and I'm planning on learing the banjo.  

Black Carpathia

Sendryl

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:07 am
I've sung all my life.
I've been playing piano for about 4 years.
I just started learning acoustic guitar a couple days ago. mrgreen
I really wish I knew how to play violin, it's on my list of things to do before I die.
domokun heart domokun

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:26 am
Fife/Pennywhistle/Recorder/Ocarina: 15 years
Flute: 13 years
Piccolo: 10 years
Clarinet/Bassoon/Saxophone: 9 years

Yeah I'm an old fart. I play in a flute ensemble, Symphonic Band, and a Symphony Orchestra. I also freelance at local weddings, funerals, and restaurants. I also give lessons to local kids, for free (as long as the parents supply the instruments). Also, I'm not a music major, I just play for the hell of it.  

Luscara

Morganic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:30 pm
First of all, what is an ocarina??
I play the violin, and I plan on learning how to play the guitar and the piano very soon  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:16 pm
Morganic
First of all, what is an ocarina??
I play the violin, and I plan on learning how to play the guitar and the piano very soon

It's this little bubble looking thing that is more like a recorder than anything... made it to fame because it's the featured instrument in the Zelda games.  

Luscara

Ash --The King-- Williams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:04 am
I'm learning to play guitar on a cheap acoustic, but at least I can play something! *cough* Mary Had a Little Lamb *cough*

But I'd want to continue learning the guitar, and also want to learn the drums.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:08 pm
I play the piano, it's my passion. Right now it's about 8 years I've been playing it. heart  

haruhi_fujioka_09

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:21 am
I've played the Viola for just about 6 years now. I'm currently in 2 orchestras... i hope, the other one i don't know about until I hear from my audidtion but i was in it for most the year. Im in my high school's string orchestra and the Sunshine Coast Youth Concert Orchestra.

I'm of medium level. I can play but that doesn't mean it sounds good lol.

Sometimes i try to play on the keyboard. I can only play one piece, it's short and easy and it was taught to me by my keyboard. I am very limited with the keys. heheh ^^

I LOVEEE THE VIOLA! IT HAS HEART AND SOUL!

It has the tone to play sorrowful music and high pleasant cheery melodies too THAT is why i love it. well one of the reason's I love it mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:32 am
I have been blessed with many opportunities of lyric/song writing and performing in many bands for over 35 years... Currently I'm vocalist in a group called the Infinite Sauce Band and play a variety of percusion instruments, African drums, piano/keyboard, as well as Native American flutes (traditional as well as jazz- blues-styles).  

Nancia

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
35: The Sub-Forum of Fine Arts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items