Reply 47: The Depression Forum
What are you feeling guilty for? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So why are you feeling guilty?
  Causing pain to someone you love.
  Not being good enough to someone who deserved better.
  Partly/fully responsible for a death.
  Partly/fully responsible for getting someone in trouble.
  Most/some of the above.
  All of the above.
  Other.
View Results

[ Emo! In my Pants ]

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:07 pm
I used to feel guilty for cheating on my boyfriend with his best friend. I was in love with his best friend, but I didn't know it.

My, now ex, boyfriend didn't even get pissed at me.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:11 am
I don't feel guilt almost at all anymore because I rarely do things I should regret. Also, if there's nothing that can be done anymore about something, feeling guilty is just a waste of time. And if something can be done, it's better to just go do it. So all in all, guilt is a waste of time and energy. What is done is done - if there's any reason to remember past deeds, it is to learn from them.  

Sunatic

ObscureEnigma

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:55 am
Sigh. I wanted to go see my friend in Columbus this weekend, but fear stopped me from doing it. I know that my parents will say "no" to it, and even if they were to come along with me, it would ruin the first meeting with him. And now, I feel all kinds of bad about it. I really tried to sneakily meet up with him this weekend, but everything is ruined. I feel really awful. I can't lie about it. And it's really irritating when I am pressured into something that I cannot do. I tried to find ways that it could work, but I know my parents and my mentality well. Besides, I completely understand all sides of the story. My parents would be apprehensive with me meeting people off the Internet and all of that. He just wants to see me, and I know that he wouldn't harm me at all. He is a good guy, but still... our meeting will have to wait until everything is more low key. The lack of experience in driving also accounts for the fact that I can't drive there. Jesus Christ. I feel awful. Oh well. We shall meet eventually. Good things come to those who wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 pm
I feel guilty, because I think I could of saved my mother from dying.  

HotCamoEmoMuffin

Coco_Bunny23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:15 am
I'm guilty over a lot of things but right noww its cus i wouldnt give my cat his milk just a sec ago...he even bit me!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:37 pm
Guilty of being a cheater, a liar, a manipulator.
For not being able to live up to what they want me to.
For caring about a girl who hates me more than I care about myself.
For breaking people's hearts.
For still being in love with a b*****d who is worse than me.

and more, but I'm too down right now to post them  

YourToxicButterfly

Lemon Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:42 pm
I feel guilty about many things. Although it was previously posted that guilt is indeed a waste of time, we're not perfect. We are not able to control whether or not we feel guilt.

A few years ago, my dad asked me to go outside and watch my dog while he fixed his car. I didn't go outside because I was too lazy to change out of my pajamas. After a few minutes, my dog ran out onto the street and got hit by a car. He died.

I couldn't cry back then, no matter how hard I tried. It was most likely the shock that prevented me from doing so. So now, every year on the anniversary of his death, I cry a lot. It's pathetic.

Although my friend hurt me a lot, after he stopped being friends with me, I went over chatlogs to figure out why. It seems that even though I tried to avoid it as much as possible, I was constantly dumping my problems onto him and being really.. Eh.. Mean?

I feel bad that even though I put him through more than he put me through, I still feel that he is somehow at fault. But I really miss him and want to be friends again.

I still feel sad every time I recall memories of the days that we were still friends. I can't even look at him when he passes by at school. I don't deserve to be able to think about him at all. I wish I could just forget everything about him, as he seems to have left his memories of me in the past.

I talk behind the backs of almost all my friends, and yet they all believe that I'm one of the kindest people they know. It's terrible, but I can't bring myself to tell them how I really am. I know how it feels not to have any friends, and I'm not going back there.

I used to lie impulsively. I wish I could take it all back, but I can't. I don't want to confront the issue and tell everyone the things that I lied about three years ago because it would just make things so unnecessarily awkward.

I tried to stop my friend from cutting by cutting "stop" into my arm, but it just ruined our friendship so much. We hardly talk anymore, let alone hang out.

Even though my mom has cancer and is really weak from the chemo, I still get angry at her for stupid reasons and hardly help around the house.

I want to become a psychiatrist so I can help people, but the closer I get to realizing that dream, the more I lose sight of my original cause. I used to love helping people, but it's really been bothering me how my friends dump their problems onto me and don't listen to mine in return. I hardly have a single outlet, so I resort to sleeping overexcessively.

I'm sitting here recalling all my stupid causes of guilt when I should be finishing one of my summatives. Even though I procrastinate so much, I somehow figure that I'll get it together for next year. Though I don't want to admit it, I can't see myself straightening up and getting rid of this terrible habit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:13 pm
I feel guilty because I can never live up to my own expectations, let alone others. I think of myself as a very selfish person, although people call me selfless, and I try to be selfless.
I also feel guilty because I hear a lot of my friends' problems, and it really seem to show how hard their lives can be, although I can never really seem to find many big hardships in my own life. Why do I deserve any better than them?
I also feel guilty because I think I worry others with my occasional talk of how I care much more about others more than myself, and I don't want them to worry at all. I feel bad about it.
And the reason I think I worry about others way more is because I think of others as better people, and so I worry constantly about how others are feeling, and I feel guilty if I do something to hurt any of my friends.

sesshomarudono365

moonclown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:44 pm
i made confusion to someone i care sweatdrop  
47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items