Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think
  good
  bad
View Results

Sorrow Surgeon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:45 pm
Everyone sees my pain and walks away,no one seems to care.I watch myself slowly fall apart,it hurts when no ones there.Am I just going crazy,is this all just in my brain?Am I the only one to blame for all my hurt and pain?Life's no longer worth it,it's lost it's luster and it's shine.Happiness is just an illusion my soul will never find.I have finally lost myself in this crazy game,life has knocked me down before but this is not the same.I don't know who I am or what I'm looking for.This time I can't pick myself up and I won't try to anymore. just a poem I wrote.I like yours.I'm a little depressed too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:41 pm
i love both ur poems, and im depressed too, my mom tryed to give me an overdose on pills less than a year ago, she gave me all these pills, but my dad stopped her, and gave me what i actually needed. but i wasnt mad or anything in a way i guess i deserved it, i should have given her, her meds  

War Resistance

Merrin Spicer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:31 pm
Your mum needed medicine as well? Wow... that's weird. Be glad that your dad was watching out for you... otherwise... where would you be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:31 pm
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Remember that. Always.

And great poem by the way. Creative  

TrustMeImFalling

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:53 am
Fighting. It's all I've ever known. I've been hated by everyone. I hated too. But this is it. You learn a lot past the point of death. When you die but still breath. I remember how much I wanted to feel, and why I believed it was worth anything to live. There is unspeakable evil in this world. Hate, malice, immorality of our own nature. So much so that you forget what’s worth fighting for. Yet some still fight, some still look for something more. Why? What is it they see that we miss? We are the next generation. There has been no other like us before. No other that has been battered and ripped apart so badly by propaganda, indoctrination, and the sheer immorality of the ones before us. So much so that we can’t feel anymore. I threw my life away; I despised it because I knew change would only affect me, not the world. The world would remain the same despicable evil place run by tyranny. But I remembered something today. I remembered why I wanted to live so badly, why I wanted to feel when I was alone in the dark. Because the good things. The things that touch your heart, the things that inspire you, and the things that give people hope for a better future make it worth it! This world will rip you it will tear you it will hurt you in ways you never thought you could be hurt. That’s a fact. You will reach so far down that you’ll feel like you’re suffocating in your own hatred alone in the dark. And then it’ll hit you. All the pain, all the hate all the darkness only emphasizes the light, the pleasure and the love you’ve received. You’ll realize just like I did that one good memory is all it takes to make change. Because as long as you’re alive you can talk. You can move. Everyone reaches the same point, when you do, think of what’s worth living for and move to make it happen. Remember the past pain you’ve lived through, but don’t linger. Without us there can be no change. We are the future. There have been no other generations like us before. Lets show them how much s**t we’ll take for what we believe in. This message is for whoever stumbles across it. Too let you know you’re not alone. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:59 am
RenMezuki
a poem about my mood now....

lonsome anthem
tell me how you love me
tell me how you care
lie to me again
give the that false hope to cling to ...
give me that bead of light in my sea of darkness...
love songs of hate play in my head like a broken record
can you hear ?
can you hear me call to you
as i fade in to the nothingness of my soul
and the loneliness in my heart
as the sick sad anthem plays
until the end out time....
nice. I write poetry too. smile

Running for the corner.

Why am I always running for the corner?

Who can see past this mask?

Don’t worry I have thousands more.

Trying to find my wings, a way to fly away.

I need to find my heart,

if I can find my heart I can buy wings.

You don’t know me

If you did you would be dead.

I feel their pain.

The pain of the living

their tears

humiliation, disappointment, hatred,

and humble happiness, hope and dreams

but true dark nature haunts

they arrogantly hurt each other,

why can’t they feel it?

The pain of those they hunt?

The song is broken, it needs to be fixed

the song the binds the universe

has broken.

To fix the song,

you need to know it’s secret.

What is love?

teach me to feel.

And I will teach you

how to save the world.

wildblackfire

misplaced_left_sock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:03 am
*hugs*
Bro i know exactly where your coming from. it's not easy.
Hell sometime I just wish i'd disappear.
Just keep this in mind. Things are gonna get worse before they get better. You've gotta be strong. If not for anybody but yourself.  
47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff