relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
AU Harry Potter role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YO! JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!! Let us take over the WORLD!
  ZOMMFG! An AU HP RP!
View Results

BlackvAngel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:33 pm
hey, can i be harry? i think i can do really well because when ive read the books i always guess wut he is gunna do and 90% of the time i get it right i would really appreciate it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:54 pm
zburany449
hey, can i be harry? i think i can do really well because when ive read the books i always guess wut he is gunna do and 90% of the time i get it right i would really appreciate it

read the first post he does not exsist in this Rp  

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:19 pm
He Sits up from the table and shuts the book and looks around seenign no oen was around it was getting dark and dinner had already passed and he hasent had anythign to eat and stadns and streaches and not really havign anyhtign better to do he decides to walk over to the great ahll fire place were mostpeopel woudl hang out and talk to one another but at this time of night most were most liekly int here room or in the study hall or there own common rooms chatting"..Eh.... its so borning here none come aroudn this time of night besides teh feel couples that want to make out some were privite." he chuckles".. oh well not liek i haevanyone to have a bit of privite time with yet anyways." he sits in a chair near the fire and looks out at teh ceiling and loosk over the cracks a his hair fals from hsi fce and a few strigns haing in his eyes bu h closes them jsut hearing nothign more then the soft pops of the fire  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:56 pm
Songi_the_all_powerfull
He Sits up from the table and shuts the book and looks around seenign no oen was around it was getting dark and dinner had already passed and he hasent had anythign to eat and stadns and streaches and not really havign anyhtign better to do he decides to walk over to the great ahll fire place were mostpeopel woudl hang out and talk to one another but at this time of night most were most liekly int here room or in the study hall or there own common rooms chatting"..Eh.... its so borning here none come aroudn this time of night besides teh feel couples that want to make out some were privite." he chuckles".. oh well not liek i haevanyone to have a bit of privite time with yet anyways." he sits in a chair near the fire and looks out at teh ceiling and loosk over the cracks a his hair fals from hsi fce and a few strigns haing in his eyes bu h closes them jsut hearing nothign more then the soft pops of the fire

Sneaks up behind and asks what's going on. then chuckles  

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:51 pm
Copycat Kakashi Hatake
Songi_the_all_powerfull

Sneaks up behind and asks what's going on. then chuckles

" he glances back at the person who was talking to him"...nothing at all... i was reading a book but thats about it and ig uess starign at the celing for hours seems to pass the tiem when you listion to the fire... its getting late how come your not in your home room?..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:44 pm
Because i was bored and couldn't sleep so I decided to go out to the quiditch pitch to train for a litlle while  

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:13 pm
Copycat Kakashi Hatake
Because i was bored and couldn't sleep so I decided to go out to the quiditch pitch to train for a litlle while

He looks at him again" Oh i see...well have fun trying to trainin the dark " he says as he stands up and starts to head for Slytherin hosue dorms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:22 pm
Songi_the_all_powerfull
Copycat Kakashi Hatake

He looks at him again" Oh i see...well have fun trying to trainin the dark " he says as he stands up and starts to head for Slytherin hosue dorms.

" he walks in to the homeroom and sits on the couch seening no one is around right now and stares at the fire"..hm..' he reaches for a peice of wood adn tosses it ont e fire and he watches the flames rise up and coudl feel the heat pour over his cold flesh"....feels better...i hope it snot this cold in teh rooms tonight.." he said with a bit of solemness to it"...oh well.. if not at lest they got heavey warm blankets...but then those just get ot hot and you have to almsot strip down to were you stay warm with out frezzign your a** off " he says quietly to him self  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:55 pm
Cast Lumos to light the great hall. then sits down were the slytherin had been sitting and starts casting random spells.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:25 pm
Yeria padded down from the girls dorm into the Slitherin common room. There was a very violent pillow fight going on in the dorm, involving whacking people very hard and dodging, but thankfully it was against the rules to use spells. Yeria had gotten smacked twenty-eight times and run into five times before grabbing her pillow and a sheet and ducking out the door before getting whacked again. Looking around, Yeria saw only Enix, who wasn't all that active anyway. She stepped lightly down the stairs, heading toward the long couch in front of the fire. Enix was sitting on it, but she was an incredible small girl. Yeria would be able to curl up on one side of the couch and sleep just fine with Enix on the other side. She set her black and purple pillow up on the arm of the left side of the couch, since Enix was on the right side, and sat down, her legs curled up beside her. She pulled the black sheet on her up to her neck. "Mind if I sleep here?" she asked Enix feebly. (You sure Enix is lonleh now? xd )  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Hikaru Mirota

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:27 pm
ran up to the gryfindor comon room and starts getting ready for bed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Saint_Talon
Yeria padded down from the girls dorm into the Slitherin common room. There was a very violent pillow fight going on in the dorm, involving whacking people very hard and dodging, but thankfully it was against the rules to use spells. Yeria had gotten smacked twenty-eight times and run into five times before grabbing her pillow and a sheet and ducking out the door before getting whacked again. Looking around, Yeria saw only Enix, who wasn't all that active anyway. She stepped lightly down the stairs, heading toward the long couch in front of the fire. Enix was sitting on it, but she was an incredible small girl. Yeria would be able to curl up on one side of the couch and sleep just fine with Enix on the other side. She set her black and purple pillow up on the arm of the left side of the couch, since Enix was on the right side, and sat down, her legs curled up beside her. She pulled the black sheet on her up to her neck. "Mind if I sleep here?" she asked Enix feebly. (You sure Enix is lonleh now? xd )

He seem to be in a dase for a moment untill he heard her sweet voice and then he looks over at her as his eyes glows with the light of the fire and says".. Sure.. yournot bothering me anyways... thers enought noise with them people having a fight.... that why i came down here jsut to get a bit of peace... ' he says as he loosk away and brushes his hair form his face"..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:22 pm
anyways... like i said. before.. i dont midn you laying here by me.. ' he looks at his book.." if you want.. i could read to you to help you sleep..its a story about Elfes and three humans who get stuck in their world.. there is a uy who its a fighter, theres a girl who likes guns.. and then there is this lady actoress .. they were all pull to this land becuaseof a spell was cast thinkig it would defeat the head lefs eneime.. " he looks at her".. dose that sound liek a good story to hear?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:51 pm
Yeria smiled. "The gun girl sounds awflly like Aora, or me. I like those muggle guns too. Good inventions,. for muggles anyway." she mummbled incoherantly. "Yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind hearing it. LAthough, now that you mention it," she paused to sit up fully and leaned over toward Enix, "I doubt I'd go to sleep." she gave him a sleepy grin and fell into his lap from sheer exahstion.  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:26 pm
" he looks at her and nods" i guess they are great inventions.. but oh well i see n need of rtem.." he says quetly and then feel sher fall in to his lap adn then he smiles at ehr quietly and pulls the blanket over her and leans back a bit and softl strokes her head"...poor girl.." he said sftly to himself
( oh and expect to be receving something n.n )  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff