Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IchWascheMich

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:18 pm
dark.not_evil
I don't think that's the issue guys...

Harry left the Cloak in the Astronomy Tower. eek
I think it's still there and he says he's not going back to Hogwarts.

I wonder if James left it there, and then Dumbledore found it?

Maybe there's something more to the astronomy tower than drunken washed out professors. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:01 am
I think that Harry's father somehow knew that he was gonna die so he gave the cloak to Dumbledor so, he can give it to Harry. And Dumbuldor was someone who James could trust. What do u think?  

Jinster816

Little patched kitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:45 pm
ya lie a will thing....lol!!!!! i mean those things are rare!!!! so it's like grandmas perils..... it stays in the family!!!! rolleyes man i want to know!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:35 pm
those are some good theroies but the answer would be nice  

matchrane

ElectricShack

Quotable Fatcat

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:35 pm
i think it was ...

james don't really own that cloak.. the real owner my be someone very powerful at hogwarts who trusted james so much. and before that 'someone' died. he/she gave the cloak to james.

at first, it was very useful to james, to sneak through hogwarts. but when dumbledore knew that james got the cloak, dumbledore asked it from james. for the cloak (i think) does not make you just invisible, it has hidden powers that only dumbledore and the 'someone' knows. and dumbledore don't think that james should be the rightful owner of the cloak.

and james, knowing that the cloak is very important to hogwarts, gave it to dumbledore .. and then ... after that a few months/weeks/days (idk) later, james died.

dumbledore gave harry the cloak because he knows that harry needs it, you know voldemort wants to kill harry and i think the cloak will help harry to defeat voldemort. it will protect harry from the powers of voldemort if harry wears it. or if while harry is defeating voldemort.. harry should throw the cloak to voldemort and it might be the cause of voldemort's death.

i think that 'someone' was one of voldemort's army (or whatever) who was trusted by voldemort.. i think voldemort is the one who really owns that cloak.. voldemort gave the cloak to this someone because voldemort trusted him.. and i think the reason why voldemort gave it to the someone because voldemort could not use it for the cloak will kill him.. he don't want to hide it because he was afraid he might touch it. and that 'someone' turned away from voldemort and gave the cloak to james... voldemort killed that someone because he thought that the cloak was still with that 'someone'. and voldemort was afraid because that 'someone' might kill him using the cloak. for that 'someone' knew that it will kill voldemort.

who might be that someone ?!.xD

what do you think ?! is it relevant or what ?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:49 am
They anwered this in book seven smile
White (I think everybody's read it, but whatever): Dumbledore wanted to find out if that cloak was truly the third Hallow. It was just luck he borrowed it over the time of James's death.  

Mianio

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces