Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:03 pm
User Image

The one that started it all.
User Image

"Life is but a playground. One must relax and have fun, or else they are not living."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:26 pm
User Image
Name: Mahiri
Meaning: Sly
Type: Fox
Aquired: Fall raffle '05
Mate: Hania
Offspring: Aruna, Artemis, Bairn, Epesi, Riley,
Toquah'kan, Pax, Sinopah and Alfwin
Grandchildren: Abattie, Kiefer, Tahlia, Raum, Shizuka Tsuyoi,
Ketsueki-oni, Besyrwan, Ahana, Tenebrus, Grath, Shadrach,
Thaddeus, Boone, Sassa, Rahuna, Raneru, Ra'asiel, Emilie,
Mahillo and Kalderash

Likes: Having fun, running around, acting like a foal, being around friends and family,
and her mate Hania and their nine children.
Dislikes: Seeing the ones she loves in pain, and having to sit still.
Personality: She's hyper, and perhaps a little too hyper at that. She's very playful, and has tons of energy to burn off almost all the time. Even in her old age the mare would never turn down the opportunity to pretend to be a foal once again and so therefore she's always seen running around and trying to make the most out of life. Her friends and family mean the world to her and she'd do anything to protect them, no matter what the cost.
Backstory: Found by a young boy when she was just a young mare herself, she has grown to love two-leggers of all kinds and spends almost all her days with her human in their teepee. When she ventures out, she's usually accompanied by the man who was once the child she grew up with. Mahiri met Hania not long after moving in with Lalit and the two of them became easy fast friends, and shortly after, lifemates. It has been the two of them through thick and thin ever since.
Mahiri and Hania have gone on to raise nine beautiful children, five girls and four boys; all of whom both parents love equally the same. The lineage of Mahiri and Hania is light-hearted and fun but it is also taken with somewhat seriousness. Family is a big deal to all of them and Mahiri would be heartbroken to find out one of her children betrayed his or her own family.
How she met Lalit: As the young indian boy ran, he come across a rather large lake. It did look nice to him, because he's been out in the wilderness for many months, practically a year now. Striping down to his underclothing, he dove into the water and swam about. As Lalit was enjoying himself, he heard a friendly neigh coming from near by. Looking up, he found himself looking at a strange colored female horse. The mare had the markings of a fox. She was eating the clothing he left. "Hey!" He said, quickly swimming to the edge to save his beloved clothes. "That's mine silly! Give it here." She seemed to laugh at him and ran aroud, wanting Lalit to chase her. She had spirit, that's for sure. "Come here!" He yelled to her, and began running around. The pair of them played the game of 'Tag you're it' for a while before the young indian boy got tired. "Well new friend. You need a name." He told the horse, "How about..." He thought for a few moments and smiled. "Mahiri, it means 'Sly' and you're colored like a fox, so it fits!" Mahiri liked her new name and wanted to run around again, but Lalit refused. Her personality made him smile, and he felt more relaxed since the day he ran from his home. "I'm running from my past, and on a quest to find a half-sister. Want to help me?" Lalit reached out to pet her on the mane and she let him. Mahiri neighed happily and nodded.
The two of them came onto the Soquili's lands, and now live peacefully in a teepee in the forest.

Theme Song: Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
Rp Text Color: Orangered

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:39 pm
Mahiri does not have her own, personal familiar because she already has too many things to watch out for.
All her 'little friends' come and go as they please, and her children's familiars spend a lot of their time with Mahiri as well.
User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Penny, the rabbit, is the easy-going pal of Mahiri's youngest daughter, Pax. She spends most of her time with the young mare, but there are a few times when Pax
needs to be left alone and so Penny joins Mahiri's gang of misfits for a few nights.
Arque, the bear, barely ever comes by Mahiri's grove unless asked to by either Bae or Penny. In fact, he barely spends time with anyone from that family any more
because him and Epesi, his Soquili, have better fish to fry.
Bae, the lion, spends little to no time with his original best friend, Mahiri's oldest son Bairn. From time to time the two of them catch up, but the lion now feels it is better
for him to spend his old age in a comfortable teepee, rather than traveling the world, so he lives with Mahiri.
Joy, the raccoon, comes to visit Mahiri when Bliss does, and he is Mahiri's favorite 'little friend' of them all. They have tons and tons of fun together when they visit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:41 pm
User Image

Currently: Hanging by the teepee with Lalit and wishing Hania was there too.

Ongoing Roleplays:
n/a- None atm!

Past Roleplays:
n/a for now - far too many to go searching for.

Plots:
1) Family Comes First - If you own any Soquili that is a descendent of Mahiri and Hania, please give me a poke! I LOVE family RP and Mahiri is honestly
dying to meet everyone out there that her children and grandchildren have given birth too.
2) Helping Out - New, expectant mothers apply within! Mahiri wants nothing more than to guide young mares into the wonderful job that is parenthood!

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:36 pm
User Image

The big man on campus
User Image
"No one is really happy. Those that claim to be are just lying. Real happiness existed long, long ago....
before any of us came around. We ruined it."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:13 pm
User Image
Name: Bairn
Meaning: Child
Temper: Calm
Type: Generation Two
Acquired: Breeding
Parents: Mahiri and Hania
Siblings: Artemis, Aruna, Epesi, Riley, Toquah'kan,
Pax, Sinopah and Alfwin
Mate: Corine
Children: w/ Astia - Abattie, Keifer, Tahlia,
w/ Corine - Sassa and Boone
Grandchildren: Liebe, Phobos, Tiramisu and Candy Bar Whirl

Likes: His father, quiet places, naps, watering holes, family and darkness
Dislikes: Arguments, physical violence, running around, show-offs, large groups,
bright colors, embarrassing moments and being wrong
Personality: Not one for fun, Bairn would rather sit back and watch things happen then be a part of what's happening. He's rather anti-social in the sense that he will not
talk to anyone unless he deems them worthy of his time, or they do something that automatically amuses him. If you are one of the lucky few who get to talk
to this grumpy old man, he's usually very rude to you, unless you are a family member, he'll judge you based off your appearance and what you say to him.
He's always rather impatient, now in his old age, versus the perfectly patient stallion he once was. Bairn blames this on the fact that five children and four grandchildren
will put a stake in your back, for sure, but this could also be due to the fact that he's just grown grumpy, and so if something doesn't go his way, he'll pout about it.
Vastly loyal, however, once you got this guy as your friend, you've definitely got a protector and buddy for life.
Backstory: Bairn is among the first batch of children for Mahiri and Hania, and their oldest son. He grew up with loving parents and sisters but he never
quite got along with them the way that he wished he probably should have. He was always a little standoff-ish and rude, nor was he ever up for a lil' bit of fun,
so his childhood was anything but normal. The major part of his backstory is that he was always rather cynical of the world the those who lived in it until he met a young mare,
by the name of Astia. She came into his life at full force and the two of them fell in love and had three beautiful children together. Then she left.
She left him with nothing and no one and they hadn't seen each other for a year before, one day she came back. They made up, fell in love all over again,
and she left him once more. He never quite recovered from that horrifying blow until he met Corine. Very similar to Astia in personality, she picked him up from his hell
and taught him what it was like to love again. So now the two of them live happily ever after, with two beautiful children of their own.
Theme Song: The Reason by Hoobastank
Rp Text Color: #8B4500

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:14 am

User Image

Name: Bae
Temper: Confused
Breed: Mountain Lion
Found: January '08
Personality: Bae was once a loyal companion to Bairn, because of the fact that Bairn saved his life,
but since their years have passed, the two of them have grown a part, therefore leaving Bae even
more confused than ever. He is a cuddly lion, that's for sure....he wouldn't hurt a flee!! This is because
he never knew the power that a mountain lion possessed, since he grew up alone without any parents
or siblings. He just roams the land, in search of things that Bairn needs or wants, and then sleeps
all night long, only to repeat the same steps the next morning.
Simple fella, really.
How He and Bairn Met: Bae was abandoned, lost and confused and Mahiri and Bairn found him
near death one night, before deciding to nurse him back to health. After learning that Bae wouldn't
do anything to harm them, Bairn offered Bae a permanent stay with his mother and him and
they've been allies ever since!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:02 am
User Image

Currently: Loving Corine all over again

Ongoing Roleplays:
n/a- None atm!

Past Roleplays:
n/a for now

Plots:
1) Family Comes First v.2 - Like Mahiri, if you own any Soquili that is a descendent of Mahiri and Hania, please give me a poke! I LOVE family RP
and Bairn wants to know what is out there as far as family from his sisters and brothers.
2) Friends Come Second?! - Over the years Bairn had made plenty of friends and a few enemies and if you own any of those old Soquili and
would like to give me a hollar, please do so!

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:45 pm
User Image

The loveable talker.
User Image
"If you come from a family of morals and tradition and you choose not to follow that which is laid out for you,
clearly you have chosen the wrong path. It is not for me to tell you to steer yourself straight, but bear in mind -
you are dishonoring an entire bloodline."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:22 pm
User Image
Name: Epesi
Meaning: ---
Temper: Loquacious
Siblings: Artemis, Aruna, Bairn, Riley, Toquah'kan,
Pax, Sinopah and Alfwin
Mate: Diallo
Children: Kalderash, Emilie and Mahillo
Grandchildren: ---

Likes: Almost everything; especially; her children & family
Dislikes: There isn't a lot she dislikes, except, I'd say, lies.
Personality: A-n-n-o-y-i-n-g. To the very core. This mare learned at a very young age that talking is good for the soul, so now that's all
she ever does is talk. Talk, talk talk...to anyone and everyone. Most of what Epesi says is drawn out and strung into one giant sentence, with barely a
pause in between words. She'd much rather get out as much as she can in one breath than waste her time trying to breath, then talk, then breath again.

She has a lot to say! Although Epesi also knows when her talking gets a little too out of hand, and is usually pretty good about stopping
herself before it goes over-board.She's extremely friendly and kind to everyone she meets, but those without honor or nobility will probably get a scoff from her,
rather than a friendly, 'hello new friend!' typical Epesi greeting.

Backstory: She doesn't have that big of a backstory, save for the fact that she's the oldest child of Mahiri and Hania's second batch of children, and the only
one who regularly visits her mother. She was always alone as a young adult because it takes a while for other soquili to get used to her...well, attitude, so her mother
had always been her best friend. That was, until she met Diallo and fell in love with the only thing she ever felt was worth living for. Then the kids came, and her
life completely turned around. For the better.

Theme Song: Cowboys and Angels - Dustin Lynch
Rp Text Color: dark orange

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:23 pm

User Image

Name: Arque
Temper: Garrulous
Breed: Bear
Found: January '08
Personality: He'll talk your ear off the same way Epesi will, but he does it with so much more grace.
He can stop himself at any time, and actually listen to a conversation without having to pipe in, so
he's got much better control than his Soquili friend.
Hardly ever seen without Epesi, the two of them travel the lands, looking for others to just...talk to.
How He and Epesi Met: Arque was in the background one night, listening to the mare chat away;
just listening. He didn't do or say anything until she trotted over to him and introduced herself. She chatted
off his ear like she was doing only moments before, and Arque was able to keep up with her, so Epesi
offered the bear a friend and a home, and they've been together ever since.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:15 am
User Image

Currently: Hanging out with her mate, Diallo

Ongoing Roleplays:
n/a- None atm!

Past Roleplays:
(all dead)
[x] - Drifting Along (Althalus and Epesi)
[x] - Can You Paint With the Rainbow? (Spotty Paws and Epesi)
[x] - A Mouth That Won't Stop (Iniquity and Epesi)

Plots:
n/a - currently not looking

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:18 am
User Image

The last child
User Image
"If you cannot accept me for being me, then don't bother talking to me.
My family is really all that matters anyways. They love me and you don't. So there."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:13 am
User Image
Name: Pax
Meaning: ---
Temper: Meddlesome
Siblings: Artemis, Aruna, Epesi, Riley, Toquah'kan,
Bairn, Sinopah and Alfwin
Mate: ---
Children: ---
Grandchildren: ---

Dislikes: Getting into trouble
Personality: She is very curious, but not the cute and funny kind of curious but the annoying, "opps mommy I didn't mean to break that vase" kind of curious.
Even through to her adult stage, she cannot seem to get over her constant need to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. Constantly getting into trouble,
the poor mare doesn't know right from wrong nor does she know when it's a good time to stop. She loves playing with things that aren't hers and loves to
poke fun at everyone else, despite who they are! It's all harmless fun and games to her!

Pax isn't aware there are consequences to her actions. Her parents never bothered to tell her otherwise, and as a foal she was treated like a princess.
She has the attitude where she'll do what she wants, when she wants, however she wants to do it. It isn't, however, as if she doesn't care that she's
hurting people (or things), it's just that she doesn't know it's not right. That's just her personality...she can't help it, right?

More than once she's broken into or stolen something and she has yet to return what was lost. She hoards what's not hers because she thinks it's funny.
Sometimes, she'll even go far enough to believe that what isn't hers is actually, very much hers, and she'll take it on account she needs it.

Pax is extremely friendly, despite the fact she has a communication issue, she doesn't mind making friends if the situation calls for it. However, she's more
inclined to make an enemy, and she appreciates that! Anyone who doesn't like her is just jealous, after all. She's likely to stick by a soquili if they need her,
and, if that particular soquili requests it, she'll work on her communication issues around him/her!

Backstory: The final-born girl of Mahiri and Hania, this poor mare was spoiled to her very core. Her parents never quite believed in discipline
as it were, but they were even less worried about it with Pax and Sinopah then they were with any of their other children, so she got away with everything.
Pax never quite learned any of her manners the way she should have and so it shows, as she gets older and still tends to act like the foal she thinks she still is.

Theme Song: We Are Young by F.U.N.
Rp Text Color: goldenrod

-----------------

User Image
Name: Penny
Temper: Fun
Breed: Bunny
Found: April '12
Personality: Always up for an adventure, this little bunny will follow you anywhere. She's spunky and loud,
cool and free, and will do anything you want to do, no matter how boring - Penny will make it fun!!
She has the ability to turn any situation into one that is left to be desired.
How She and Pax Met: One afternoon, while Pax was visiting her mother and the two-legger boy, the mare stumbled across another teepee. Not thinking
anyone lived there, Pax went to go investigate what was inside. A momma bunny was there with a bunch of baby bunnies, and the momma looked very ill.
"Do you need help?" Pax asked her, staring at the bunnies.
"Just get them safely to my sister....," the mother whispered, and handed the 4 small babies to Pax. And the momma died. Unsure of what to do, Pax took
the bunnies out from the teepee, and that's when she spotted another rabbit near by.
"Could you help me find their auntie?" Pax asked the rabbit, "sure! I'm Penny, by the way!" And the two of them set off,
becoming best friends along the way and never looking back.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:19 pm
User Image

Currently: Meeting someone, perhaps it'll go somewhere?

Ongoing Roleplays:
[x] - Life is Just a Game (Loleki and Pax)

Past Roleplays:
n/a for now

Plots:
1) Learning Your Lesson - I'd love for her to get a stern kick in the butt for misbehaving, from either an older, wiser soquili or just
an evil adult in general. Her parents don't scold so she gets away with everything, if another adult soquili were to tell her where she is wrong
and WHY she is wrong, then maybe she'd come to realize that the whole world isn't her play toy and she'd be more careful!

2) Still Learning - So lmao, I'd also love for her to meet a foal who is sensitive, or at least a little bit shy, doesn't really matter what kind of personality as long as
they won't stick up for themselves if Pax picks on them. I'd love to see what happens if she keeps poking and poking and laughing at the poor foal, perhaps the foals parents
can come around and give her yet another scolding? Or maybe the other foal will snap and kick her or something! Either way I think it would be humorous to
see if she'll back off.She's an adult and she still has yet to learn what is acceptable and what is not. Sure, she'll understand that it's a foal,
so she won't be too harsh, but it's sure to be hilarious!

3) Yet Another Class She Skipped! - Manners, 101? Pax will still be lacking manners most of her foalhood and adulthood life and apart from the fact that she unintentionally
makes fun, she doesn't even really know the proper way to talk to others!! I'd love for a 'perfect little angel' mare try to help her and give her a lesson or two on how to act like a proper
adult, maybe she could teach Pax the proper way to walk? Talk? Present herself? She's not going to care that she's misbehaving but
perhaps this other mare can convince her otherwise.

4) Gone too Far - Kalona only please and thankies!! Preferably a stallion because I think she'd get along better with him after the lesson is taught. Anyways I'd love for them to
meet and for Pax to not understand that he's a Kalona and bug him about his wings, asking him to take her places in the sky...or what have you. I dunno. I'd just love for her to mess
around with the Kalona so much that he snaps and either almost hurts her or just a little bit...ahaha I'm not too terribly fond of violence, but if it works...!?!? But she does
need to get all the lessons in about her behavior before she can really learn that she's doing something wrong. So a Kalona would help.

5) I'm Not Ready! - Time for the ultimate test! Can Pax walk and talk like a proper lady? Will she be able to hold a conversation without screwing it up?

6) Oops, That Wasn't My Fault, I Swear! - This plot is where her current thoughts and activities are inspired from. She'll wander into the Kawani Village and accidentally break a couple pots
or whatever they happen to have laying around. I'd like for one of the soquili who lives there scold her for being careless, and perhaps make her pay for what she's done? She'll spend
the afternoon with the two-leggers and learn their culture through the soquili, hopefully it'll aid her in the quest to 'growing-up'.

7.) Questions - She'll be learning her lessons by now! After it's all said and done and she can properly grow up, she'll want to learn what it means to be an adult. She'll want
to know of the responsibilities it entails, besides taking care of kidlets! ~ I would require an older, wiser mare for this part considering
she'll listen to them if they've been through the game before.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff