AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:54 pm
lol i have a chomic strip abotui herminoe and draco n.n  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:32 am
Who doesn't love Cassy-Claire's Draco Series?

Fictionalleyhas got to be my favourite site, just because of their grammar restrictions (it's important!) and search engines (I hate having to search for ages for what I'm looking for!).

Finding good fics can be difficult, sometimes. When I find a good one I will read it over and over, just like I do with a good book, and make sure I review, always review.

The best thing about fan fiction is that there are only two of my friends that understand what I'm talking about, and we can hold "secret" conversations. rofl That, and no matter how many books are published there is still more to read, without filling up my bookshelf in the process!  

Hannah-Kiwii

nessa7

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:07 am
I like Romance and Drama but Humor is really good here's one you should all read it, it made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2924174/1/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:56 am
User Image
I generally read Maruader Era fan fics. 4laugh

there arent many, but theres a really good MWPP era one on Mugglenet FanFiction. Friendship Love and Pranks, i think its called...
User Image

Luna-Daisy

TatsuKitty

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:02 pm
I'm a rabid HP yoai fangirl. I have been for about...oh...six or seven years.

HxC y'know. Lol. my OTP is Harry and Draco. and i've read probably close to four thousand fanfics. I really just need to buy more books. ><  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:02 am
If you want to read some of my fics, click here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1113465/ (The first one I wrote is full of typos, but hey, I was in the 6th grade. I'm working on fixing it. They're all rather insane, though.)

And here's a really dreadful Mary Sue fanfic in which the author STOLE MY CHARACTER and then bashed her. She's Kiera and I think this author hates me and/or Kiera for some weird reason.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3590417/1/  

Kiera Greyback

Iris-Way

8,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:24 am
`Avada Kadavra
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1352741/1/

Best fanfiction I've ever read.

But then again , I'm a dramione fan.

THat is like THE best story ever. I've had in my favorites like forever. I can't imagine Hermione with anyone exceot Draco  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:47 pm
I haven't seen any of the ones on fanfiction.net as I haven't been on in awhile and when I was on, I was more interested in Yugioh fics. I have, however, read some on other sites, many of which involve Harry defeating Voldemort by luring him into a clearing and blowing him up with landmines. And in one classic adventure where Harry was married to Luna, Pansy, Susan, and Hermoine at the same time, he killed Voldemort by shooting him point blank with a rather powerful shotgun.  

Kira_Tsukasa

Nakia-Kai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:49 am
TatsuKitty
I'm a rabid HP yoai fangirl. I have been for about...oh...six or seven years.

HxC y'know. Lol. my OTP is Harry and Draco. and i've read probably close to four thousand fanfics. I really just need to buy more books. ><
Hehe, you sound as bad as my sister, she's read almost every HD story on fanfiction.net and also on adultfanfiction.net. We swap and point out good ones to each other all the time though I've only read like 500 HP ones maybe... I also read Death note and others too while my sis all focuses on HP  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff