EJ_Nova

Tactical Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:57 pm
shadow_alchemist92

you reap what you sow. i dont feel sorry for someone who is forced to have a baby when it was her fault in the first place. or, as police put it, "if you cant do the time, then dont do the crime"...not that sex is a crime, but you probly get my point

You don't need to feel sorry for the parent, what about the child? How can you justify even allowing such an irresponsible person to raise a child? What about overpopulation?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:26 pm
the parent can put the child up for adoption if the mom does want it.  

shadow_alchemist92

EJ_Nova

Tactical Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:16 pm
shadow_alchemist92

Thus contributing to our already pretty bad over-population problems.
Squicks
Orphanages are overcrowded, many children who end up in the system remain in it passing from foster home to foster home until they are 18 and kicked out on their arse with nothing but a diploma if they're lucky. Sure, some children end up in loving homes, but they are the exceptions. I don't like the idea of using adoption instead of abortion. It's a cop-out way to spread your genetics without having the responsibility for a child and it increases the chances of accidental incest if you have more than one child.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:00 pm
remembering back when i was 16 and forced by my parents to have an abortion (i am 41 now) i hold so much resentment. but all in all i would never want anyone to take my personal choice away as a woman and defineately taking trimester into consideration.  

GypsyFoxglove

Neffir08

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:55 am
Yes I do agree with pro-choice. But I do think alot of women are using abortion as a birth control, and some restrictions are need, but I would prefer to have it just incase, because most birth control is only 97% effective, so even "safe sex" can create a child. And here are the resons I am pro choice:
My grandmother was a nurse in St. Louis Mo. when abortion was illegal (yes back in the 60's it was) and she told me that women used to geive themselves abortions with coathangers and pens, and other grem infested objects, in germ infested places, and she saw so many women go through her care and die because of this, or have the inability to have children again.
Oh and for everyone's information, some people on Capitol hill think that a women can't get pregnate in rape because of massive stress and what-not.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:06 am

Is abortion ok all the time, at a certain point in the pregnancy, or not at all?
-I believe it's fine up until the 3rd trimester. After that point the baby could live on it's own without that much of a problem. They might as well just give birth to it and put it up for adoption.

What reasons do you have for this?
-Already stated.

Do you have any experiences with abortions(i.e. yourself, friends, family)?
- I've had an abortion exactly 1 month ago today, actually.

Anything else you wish to say?
- You can find a very in depth story of my experience in my journal. Remember, mine went as good as possible, and I handled it fine, but not all turn out the same.

ChemicalSoiree

Der Freischuetz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:36 pm
I think that the wrong people are having abortions, which can also go with saying that the wrong people have having too many children. Poor, uneducated people are having too many children and rich, educated people either aren't having enough children or having too many abortions. The poor and uneducated are multiplying too fast. It may be a smart idea to to slowly start putting Eugenics into play.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:05 pm
in my opinion, the only two groups that have kept their opinions and have not been hypocritical are the pro-life groups and the hospitals. what i mean is that this entire time pro-life ppl have said that abortion is bad and the hospitals dont really care either way all that much. but when it comes to pro-choice activists, many are hypocrites. for instance, the hospitals commonly dispose of the dead embrios in the same way they get rid of the hospitals waste. however, the ppl who seem to have the biggest problem with this are the moms who got abortions, because their "babies" are being disposed of in the same way as common trash. seems like hypocracy to me  

shadow_alchemist92

Contagious Cure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:04 am
shadow_alchemist92
in my opinion, the only two groups that have kept their opinions and have not been hypocritical are the pro-life groups and the hospitals. what i mean is that this entire time pro-life ppl have said that abortion is bad and the hospitals dont really care either way all that much. but when it comes to pro-choice activists, many are hypocrites. for instance, the hospitals commonly dispose of the dead embrios in the same way they get rid of the hospitals waste. however, the ppl who seem to have the biggest problem with this are the moms who got abortions, because their "babies" are being disposed of in the same way as common trash. seems like hypocracy to me

I personally haven't heard any people who underwent abortions to say that so personally I don't see that as a majority view for pro-choice activists.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:17 pm
I don't believe in abortion. Everyone deserves to live, but there are always those cases where the parents really aren't ready, and it would be better to abbort the baby, rather than give it to unriliable parents or a bad orphanage. There is always the foster home option, but there are enough kids out there who don't have a home. People just need to be more cautious about who they bed and the protection they use. I mean, there's always masterbation.  

AliasL

ChemicalSoiree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:42 pm
shadow_alchemist92

The protestors are very hypocritical, especially the ones that use religion as their back-up. It says in their very own bible to not judge, so why do they come to the clinics and do just that by saying we're all going to Hell? Isn't that for their god to decide? o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:10 pm
the only time i find it to be appropriate is if a girl is kidnapped and "returns" pregnate, but say 2 teenagers get freaky and get pregnate the baby is thier responsability.  

radioactive waste101

radioactive waste101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:11 pm
shadow_alchemist92

exactaly  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:34 am
radioactive waste101
shadow_alchemist92

exactaly

That is like using a child for punishment. A child deserves a good home with its real parents but sometimes it isn't an option! Birthcontrol is only 97% effective and teens like to check things out, so even if the mother was on the pill and they used a condom, something could still come of it.  

Neffir08

ChemicalSoiree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:08 pm
radioactive waste101
the only time i find it to be appropriate is if a girl is kidnapped and "returns" pregnate, but say 2 teenagers get freaky and get pregnate the baby is thier responsability.

And would you really want two completely irresponsible, unloving parents in charge of yet another unloved, emotionally troubled and uncared for baby? There are just so many more cons than pros.  
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff