should all die
  are ok
  MONSTERS!
  poll whoring greedy lifeform
View Results

Der Freischuetz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:50 pm
Vermillioncurse
I would spend 15 minutes making up some witty response but as Der Freischdouchebag said i would just be bitching...and i dont really feel like bitching right now.

Good, my point got through. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:26 pm
Humans could be one of the most important species on earth but obviously not the smartest, it has been researched that some of us have lower IQ's than some mice. For example, a football is floating in mid-air coming straight down at us. What do we do? Bend down. How foolish, instead we could clear the path for the ball to land. This is one of the major instances i can explain our inferiority to other species.  

idontknow512

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:52 pm
This is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen. rolleyes I honestly wonder about anyone who could think up such a load of crap. If you really think we'd be better off without humans, then go kill yourself and rid us all of you and your dumb ideas. Not like it will work anyways, because the rest of us aren't dumb enough to kill ourselves for such a stupid cause. You'll never get rid of all the humans on Earth, unless something drastic happens that wipes out all lifeforms on the entire planet. It certainly won't happen because we all wake up one day and decide, "Gee, our species suck. Let's all go die." And stop grouping all humans together as bad. Some of us care. I do agree that humans have been destroying the Earth, but it isn't fair to group everyone into that. I cringe every time I see a forest being torn down to put some ugly Wal*Mart up that isn't needed. But I'm sure the people building these things aren't going to kill themselves, and I'm sure the people who are buying up animal's lands aren't going to kill themselves. So it's not going to help for the rest of us to. But if you hate being a human, just go do it and make the rest of us a bit happier. Meanwhile other people who actually care about saving the Earth are possibly out there making a difference.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:20 am
idontknow512
Humans could be one of the most important species on earth but obviously not the smartest, it has been researched that some of us have lower IQ's than some mice. For example, a football is floating in mid-air coming straight down at us. What do we do? Bend down. How foolish, instead we could clear the path for the ball to land. This is one of the major instances i can explain our inferiority to other species.

I'd like a source of where you got this information. It's one thing to say it, but it's another thing to prove it.  

Der Freischuetz

[ Mod ] James

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Vickicat
This is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen. rolleyes I honestly wonder about anyone who could think up such a load of crap. If you really think we'd be better off without humans, then go kill yourself and rid us all of you and your dumb ideas. Not like it will work anyways, because the rest of us aren't dumb enough to kill ourselves for such a stupid cause. You'll never get rid of all the humans on Earth, unless something drastic happens that wipes out all lifeforms on the entire planet. It certainly won't happen because we all wake up one day and decide, "Gee, our species suck. Let's all go die." And stop grouping all humans together as bad. Some of us care. I do agree that humans have been destroying the Earth, but it isn't fair to group everyone into that. I cringe every time I see a forest being torn down to put some ugly Wal*Mart up that isn't needed. But I'm sure the people building these things aren't going to kill themselves, and I'm sure the people who are buying up animal's lands aren't going to kill themselves. So it's not going to help for the rest of us to. But if you hate being a human, just go do it and make the rest of us a bit happier. Meanwhile other people who actually care about saving the Earth are possibly out there making a difference.

OMG people like you are stupid. Its not about suicide you tard. Suicide has nothing to do with this and yes i know there is some part i typed that involved suicide in some way but oh well thats not the point here. And yes i am aware of the impossibility. Even if 99.99% of all the human race died there would still be over 650,000 people left becasue we are so overpopulated. And im not telling people to commit suicide here so if you really want to make more of an a** out of yourself go mail someone at VHEMT and they can put you on the dissagreement board with all the other idiots that like to yell alot and call peoples beliefs piles of crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:01 am
Vermillioncurse

OMG people like you are stupid. Its not about suicide you tard. Suicide has nothing to do with this and yes i know there is some part i typed that involved suicide in some way but oh well thats not the point here. And yes i am aware of the impossibility. Even if 99.99% of all the human race died there would still be over 650,000 people left becasue we are so overpopulated. And im not telling people to commit suicide here so if you really want to make more of an a** out of yourself go mail someone at VHEMT and they can put you on the dissagreement board with all the other idiots that like to yell alot and call peoples beliefs piles of crap.

Even if it's true? Your types seem to go against what is normal: that is, most species are all about staying alive, and to further the species' development. You, on the other hand, want the species eliminated. That is a very odd position, unless you have evolved beyong being a standard human, and you are somehow superior to all humans, which apparently gives you the right to believe that they should all be killed. This you have yet to prove.

It's a shame that humanity can't meet your insanely high standards, but really, you might be better off if you try to avoid contact with humans altogether. You could always become a hermit!  

Der Freischuetz

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:53 am
Vermillioncurse
Vickicat

If you're going to call me stupid, at least try to make yourself look smarter than me. You haven't done that in your post. You're the one making an a** out of yourself. And you're the one who thinks people committing suicide is such a great thing to look up to. So I'm saying if you feel that way, go do it and leave the rest of us alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:55 pm
I totally agree with the original poster's anti-human sentiments.

We are the equivalent of a disease upon the face of the planet and I believe our extinction would be the best thing that could possibly happen. We are, as a species, horrible to each other when we hurt other people and kill each other in wars, we are abusive towards other species of animals and we are so stupidly, short-sightedly, destructive towards the environment. sad This planet is the only home we have and yet we seem hell bent on destroying not just the habitats of other animals but our own as well. rolleyes

I've often fantasised about a plague that would come and wipe us (humans) all out but not effect other species. I'd never heard of the VHEMT before coming across this topic but I was planning on never having kids anyway.

I get so mad about all the s**t that goes on in the world due to us that I feel quite ashamed to be human.  

Badgerkin

Partying Shapeshifter

Der Freischuetz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:34 pm
Badgerkin
I totally agree with the original poster's anti-human sentiments.

We are the equivalent of a disease upon the face of the planet and I believe our extinction would be the best thing that could possibly happen. We are, as a species, horrible to each other when we hurt other people and kill each other in wars, we are abusive towards other species of animals and we are so stupidly, short-sightedly, destructive towards the environment. sad This planet is the only home we have and yet we seem hell bent on destroying not just the habitats of other animals but our own as well. rolleyes

I've often fantasised about a plague that would come and wipe us (humans) all out but not effect other species. I'd never heard of the VHEMT before coming across this topic but I was planning on never having kids anyway.

I get so mad about all the s**t that goes on in the world due to us that I feel quite ashamed to be human.

Ah, yet another person who his ridiculously high and unrealitic standards for people. Nothing is perfect, and humanity is far from it. You must learn to accept that there will always be violence. It is an inherent fact of life. People are growing in population, so they need more places to live. Something has to go, and it might as well be the forests and the animals within them. I don't give a s**t about those animals, all I care about is that people get a decent place to live, and you should, too. Except you're one of these people who thinks humanity is a plague.

I think it'll be cool the day this planet turns into something reminiscent of Coruscant. No plants, hardly any animals, and covered in city! Then there will be no such thing as an environment.

What I really don't understand is the whole idea that you should preserve every other species' existance on the planet except for that of your own. It is counterintuitive and stupid.

I suppose you don't plan on having children because you don't want to "spread the Plague." Tell me, if you so believe in humanity's destruction, why don't you start off by killing yourself? Either that, or the rest of humanity treats you as a threat and then we kill you? It's win-win: you don't have to deal with humanity anymore, and humanity doesn't have to deal with you! It certainly works for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:02 pm
Vickicat

If you're going to call me stupid, at least try to make yourself look smarter than me. You haven't done that in your post. You're the one making an a** out of yourself. And you're the one who thinks people committing suicide is such a great thing to look up to. So I'm saying if you feel that way, go do it and leave the rest of us alone.

I dont really believe that anymore, im just too lazy to edit my post because i could go do other things instead.  

[ Mod ] James

[ Mod ] James

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:16 pm
Der Freischuetz

Ah, yet another person who his ridiculously high and unrealitic standards for people. Nothing is perfect, and humanity is far from it. You must learn to accept that there will always be violence. It is an inherent fact of life. People are growing in population, so they need more places to live. Something has to go, and it might as well be the forests and the animals within them. I don't give a s**t about those animals, all I care about is that people get a decent place to live, and you should, too. Except you're one of these people who thinks humanity is a plague.

I think it'll be cool the day this planet turns into something reminiscent of Coruscant. No plants, hardly any animals, and covered in city! Then there will be no such thing as an environment.

What I really don't understand is the whole idea that you should preserve every other species' existance on the planet except for that of your own. It is counterintuitive and stupid.

I suppose you don't plan on having children because you don't want to "spread the Plague." Tell me, if you so believe in humanity's destruction, why don't you start off by killing yourself? Either that, or the rest of humanity treats you as a threat and then we kill you? It's win-win: you don't have to deal with humanity anymore, and humanity doesn't have to deal with you! It certainly works for me.

rolleyes Yet again someone is telling people to kill themselves. I'm not even going to say anything to this, I would rather make an a** of myself and argue with someone that is actually smart like Vickicat than someone like you.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:12 pm
Vermillioncurse

rolleyes Yet again someone is telling people to kill themselves. I'm not even going to say anything to this, I would rather make an a** of myself and argue with someone that is actually smart like Vickicat than someone like you.

What, you'd rather I do it for you? You are the one who wants to see the human race terminated, so I see you as a threat to our existance. And if all we have to do is kill people like you, then we'll be better off.

Then again, you're the typical emo, so I'll have to cut you some slack there. Maybe if you'd give me a real reason as why humans should be exterminated, then I'd consider. But, I see nothing terrible so far, so the quickest solution is annihilating this VHEMT group.  

Der Freischuetz

[ Mod ] James

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:04 pm
Der Freischuetz

What, you'd rather I do it for you? You are the one who wants to see the human race terminated, so I see you as a threat to our existance. And if all we have to do is kill people like you, then we'll be better off.

Then again, you're the typical emo, so I'll have to cut you some slack there. Maybe if you'd give me a real reason as why humans should be exterminated, then I'd consider. But, I see nothing terrible so far, so the quickest solution is annihilating this VHEMT group.

Well you see, I did just spend about 30 minutes typing an extremely long response arguing about
1. how i am not emo
2.my ideals vs. VHEMT's
3.my reasons along with support of VHEMT ideals that the human race should be eventually exterminated.

but you see it was then i realised that i said i wouldnt argue with you anymore...so no im not going to say anything.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:53 pm
Personally I think the world would be better off had humans never existed, my self included if it were so, but we are here and no it's too late to go back. Killing us all would not change any thing, becasue as you know most of us wouldn't do it any way. I do however think it's stupid when people use that as an argument against gay marriage (that it would decrease population) because, as I'm sure it's been said in here, do we realy need the population to increase?  

Accalia-Squirrel

Der Freischuetz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:05 pm
You people and your "world." Yeah, I put all my stuff there, too, but I wanna enjoy my stuff.  
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff