• Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:59 pm
Saint_Talon
Fire_Witch_Unnati
its intersting
but also.........

Does anyone think that harry might be a horocrux himself??????? exclaim question
User Image

Yes, but only half. There is no way he could be a full horcrux, because, why not just complete it upon killing James if it was before? There was to time after, according to the books, and he there was ovbiously No time between Lily's death and the riddance of Voldemort. So, the only possible way was a before AND after spell. Extreamly complex and would require hours of meticulous work.

Dumbles should NOT be dead. After all, anyone noticed the clue about Dumble's horcrux? And Fawkes's mourning? Phoenix tears have healing powers, and with that many tears, one could almost be broght back to life. The main spell was a silent spell, and the killing curse does not make anyone fly back. Expelliarmus does, however. Snape could have said the killing curse, but really have used expelliarmus. That does not mean Dumbles would walk away unharmed, he would most certainly be knocked out. Also, you never see his body after he dies. Never. AND, why would Dumbles imobilize Harry, if not to keep him from attacking Snape or doing something stupid like that? Hmmmm? (If you can't tell, I'm not fond of Harry . . .) And, wouldn't Dumbles's horcrux be fawkes? (Seriously, he's smart! He'd use an opportunity like that!!!)

User Image
However when you have a horcrux you are splitting your sould and I don't think thet Dumbledore would be able to split his soul.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:23 am
could he maybe have left something in the pensieve? something to explain. The early books show us Dumbles does nothing without reason. I reckon its all part of this huge plan hes been working on since harry's birth. Think, what was he doing in the ten years Harry was left in privet drive? its a mystery, but theres gotta be clues...  

Mad Madam Mimm

dark.not_evil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:08 pm
I think the color orange in the series may mean protection or something like that.

The orange lampposts at Privet Drive are the same color as Ron's room (per book 2) so, it's just a mini-theory of mine.

Other colors to look for:
-pink (danger/something bad about the opposition)
-blue (?)
-silver (progression??)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:08 pm
I never noticed it,
Weird...
*Goes to read the books again.*

[x] C L I C K !

Seanchaidh

Aged Explorer

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:19 am
dark.not_evil
I think the color orange in the series may mean protection or something like that.

The orange lampposts at Privet Drive are the same color as Ron's room (per book 2) so, it's just a mini-theory of mine.

Other colors to look for:
-pink (danger/something bad about the opposition)
-blue (?)
-silver (progression??)

Also, all the Weasleys have orange hair, and Gryffindor's colours include orange (well, gold, but same diff)

I think JKR has negated the possibility of Harry being a Horcrux, but that means that the seventh horcrux, if Voldie ever even managed to make a new one in his weakened state, would have to be something way further down the line, like Nagini.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:22 pm
stressed man i really need to re-read the books
i don't remember anything crying i've already re-read the first three but . . . yeah  

HallucenigenicA-ComaSAK

A Wonder to the World

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:10 pm
Sliver_Goddess
its intersting
but also.........

Does anyone think that harry might be a horocrux himself??????? exclaim question

I thought about Harry being the horcrux himself and I guess that could be a way to end the series by Harry killing himself but I think it should be his wand that's the last horcrux.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:12 pm
reggulus black stole the horrclux and was killed for it  

cryoce

Seanchaidh

Aged Explorer

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:07 pm
Theory: Dumbledore believed that voldie had made six horcuxes before going to kill Harry, because he believed that Voldie wanted to make his final Horcrux with Harry's death.

If Dumbledore is right then the seventh horcrux must have been made long after the deaths of Harry's parents. This is because:

Fact: Harry is NOT the seventh horcrux. JK Rowling has already clearly stated this.

Therefore...

Theory: The seventh horcrux may be Nagini or some other relic brought back from or hidden abroad, where Voldie hid before meeting up with P-P-Professor Quirrill in book one. It could also be something back at the Riddle house that he later set up base in when he gained some more strength, or he may not yet have made a seventh horcrux yet at all: he may have had to wait for his new body before he could perform the spell. I say this because he had to get Wormtail to perform the spell to give him his new body in the first place, therefore suggesting a limitation of his powers.

However...

Theory: Dumbledore may be wrong and Voldie may already have made seven horcuxes before going to kill Harry. The character of Voldemort, or Tom Riddle as was, may be arrogant and evil, but he's not stupid. He wouldn't necessarily take that chance. This would mean that the seventh horcrux could be anything anywhere that was around at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:20 am
HAs anyone noticed that in the 5th book when the order was eating together, there were 13 of them and Sirius stood up first? And Trelawney says that when 13 dine together, the first to rise is the first to die. And he WAS the first one dead!  

Kiera Greyback

LemonDream

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:16 pm
MollyFlogginz
I DID I DID I DID!!!

wasn't it also a locket that nobody could seem to open?
that was the other clue.

R.A.B.
Regalus A--------? Black

i love life...and Harry Potter...

There was a locket, and just after seeing this last movie I am questioning the signifacance of all those "clues" that I saw in the books.

For example: The locket wasn't in the 5th movie like it was in the book.

I know for the sake of time, etc. they leave things out but i REALLY thought the locket would have been important! Now I wonder if I was just reading too much into it...

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:48 am
I know there was clues in the books but every time I tried to re-read to find them.... Zzzzzzzz
Eh hp fanfiction was always better  

Kaiki Kit

Seeking Treasure-Seeker

17,825 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100

-divinityy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:03 pm
XD no! I was completely oblivious until it mentioned it and I was all "WTF REALLY!?" So, I bookmarked it, and shut the 7th Book shut, and went to look for the book that had the clue XD Regulus always did appear in my mind as the one who replaced the real with the fake, though.

Oh, but I did see the clue with SPOILER where Aberforth is first mentioned as the bartender who looked familiar and had a beard or something like that. SPOILER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:53 am
One constant reference, or "clue" if you must, that I was absolutely sure was going to happen totally didn't. I was sure Dumbledore was going to come back. With the constant phoenix/resurrection theme throughout the series and Dumbledore's close relationship with Fawkes, I thought he would be reborn.

That was a total headscratcher for me. Regulus' initials were pretty obvious. I recognized that right away.  

Mercurial Menace

Princess_Arwen_19

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:38 pm
yeah i noticed them i wasnt sure what it might mean for harry though until book 6 and 7  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff