Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 39: Spirituality.
beliving in spirts or not Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anabethe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:55 pm
whoa 30 spirits. ur brave, honestly i am scared of seeing spirits and stuff, if i had that power, i dont know if i would be able to live a normal life. my question is how do they look, is it like the spirits from sixth sense? i know this may sound stupid, but i only saw a spirit once in my life, ive only seen the rest inside people.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:41 pm
a little bit  

gabrielalolita

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:52 pm
Its hard to describe. They looks like we do, except there pale skinned, slightly see through, foggy almost. The ones I see have a dark outline, very dark, almost animated.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:49 pm
oh ok, i didnt know that, the one i saw, a long time ago was dressed in all black, he looked like a living person. i confused him for my brother. i didnt get to see his face though.  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:11 pm
Define the clothing, I can tell you exactly what type of spirit it was. Describe how it moved, how it looked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:23 am
ok, it was dressed like in a black suit, the jacket was kinda long, black shoes, i was only able to see onto a certain angle because i was taking a bath at that moment. my bathroom is really small, and the door was open so he just walked across slowly like if it was his house, so i thought it was my brother or my uncle. when i said who is it, he didnt answer. then i see that the person didnt even go out. so i got up wrapped a towel, etc. and the person dissapeared. so after that i was pretty freaked out.  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:30 am
Black suit.... What did the face look like?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:20 pm
i didnt see the face, i was laying down on the bathtub. i wouldnt want to see the face sweatdrop  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:55 pm
Good call. If you had seen its eyes, it may have killed you. It sounds to me like you saw a reaper of souls. Nothing as cliched as with the sythe, but there are about 500 of them on this earth. Never look them in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:37 pm
r u serious? eek crying now im scared, i havent seen anything since then though. hopefully i dont see any in my life time. i have a question though. can spirits choose if a human could see them or not?  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:47 pm
No. Your either born with the gift, or its given to you. Mine were given to me, it happened after a very tramatic even in my life.... Ever since then, Ive never been the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:18 pm
oh ok i understand now.  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:47 pm
Do you really? I truly doupt it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:49 pm
doubt that i understand? why? neutral  

Anabethe

Iron_Felix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:22 pm
Your still young. You dont have experience, your too 'green' as they say. To new.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff