Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Favorite Harry Potter Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x~BleedingMascara~x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:36 am
I loved all of the movies but the fourth is definitelty my favourite! The way they made voldemortand unexpected and i loved the way the did the tasks!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:25 pm
Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Out of all of them I liked the first movie the best because it stayed the closest to the books compared to all of the other ones. My least favorite would be the fourth. I hated it. Even though I own it, I still hate it. They took away the REALLY IMPORTANT chapter at the end when they reveal all the important stuff, and they put in the REALLY BORING scene (even though it was funny) of McGonagall teaching them to dance. Annoyed me a lot.

Multi Colored Monkey

disorientated

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:00 pm
It's really hard to decide, but i'm going with the 4th movie.

I loved the whole "so and so told so and so to tell me to tell you that" scene. And ball scene was great too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:08 am
Well the 4th was the flashiest, so for visuals I like it the best (the dragons won me over). But the visual side isn't everything. Overall, my favorite was the first movie, The Sorcerer's Stone. Why? Well, for one, when HP first came out I refused to read it. I hated HP for no particular reason (I tend to hate things that are overwhelmingly popular like that...), but one day I was at a sleepover and was forced to watch the TSS, and it captured me. Ever since then, I've been a Harry Potter freak. I'm obsessed, more with the books than the movies, but all of it nonetheless.

I think the movie I liked least was The Prizoner of Azkaban. They just butchered the book a lot and the whole movie was quite dull... Not that that stopped me from buying it. And the 4th one pissed me off by not showing the Quidditch World Cup. I WAS DYING TO SEE THAT BIT FROM THE MOMENT I READ IT!!

I can't wait for the next movie. It's my favorite of the books so far (6 was nice, but it can't compare) and I just can't wait! I just hope they don't butcher it, they keep doing that more and more with every movie. Each book is longer than the last, and with as much profit as I'm sure they make it wouldn't kill them to make each movie a little longer and keep the details straight!  

SoullessTenshi

dsbfjktr ndfkhub

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:57 pm
scream scream scream scream scream i hate the films, the first one i lvoed thou as it is closest to the book, but the rest ive slowly hated more and more, and the fourth one....... scream scream scream scream soooo many things were wrong, and they missed out major parts of the book, mainly the fights between Ron and Hermione, and wat hppened to S.P.E.W, i mean its in the nxt 2 books as well, and weres the bit at the end where Hermione catches Skeeter on the window sill?????????????
*breath* ok my rants over, confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:15 am
i think, it is the first ^^ ... when you see the castle, the pupils, the witches.. that is magic ^^

but the books a really really better biggrin  

HimmelGrau

Ozumou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:48 pm
Just saw the trailer for the new HP film... Xmas is TOO FAAR Away!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:06 am
My favorite is the 3rd and 4th. I like them because they have more action to them. I love the animagus and the werewolves, too. The first two are kinda boring. I'm into more of the action packed movies sweatdrop It goes the same with the books, I didn't like the first 2, but I love the ones afterwards. What does Christmas have to do with the new Harry Potter movie trailer? Just curious...  

Little Nightmare

PiLLoWPanTz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:45 am
I like CoS. It was well done and I just liked it. The kids were getting older, the movie was like the book...the 3rd and 4th are crap. Good if they weren't based on a book but they were and they didn't stay with the plots at all. Like in the 4th book, where was SPEW?! Thats a big part of that damn book! And in the 3rd book, Hermione and Ron were pissed as hell at one another!! They were not all lovey dovy like that. ******** that. They ruined what could of been a true-to-the-book movies.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:33 am
If I was to ignore the books (which I have to do or I bug everyone with my "but that wasn't in the book! And where was that part? Hey, Emma, that was RON'S line!"), then three is my favourite, mainly because I went to watch it with my dad, who had been denying Harry Potter was worth his time, and he loved it. He still talks about how exciting and interesting he found the whole time turner thing!

I think that as a film, PoA was the best.

I loved the Quidditch in the first two movies, and how they kept so close to the books (and the actors were so little and cute 4laugh !). I hate how they didn't include the Quidditch at the world cup, esspecially after the build up to it (why build up to nothing?). They're not going to include the Quidditch in OotP either!  

Hannah-Kiwii

Sapphire The Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:51 am
I think the movies where good but they need to be way better to be up to the book.And they keep forgetting to dye haryys hair in movie # 2,3,4 his hair is brown Harrys hair is JET BLACK, that makes me so mad that they could mess up on someting so simple.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:44 am
Hakura88

Discuss:
(You must be a teacher in real life! Hahaha...)

- Your favorite Potter movie
Probably "The Sorcerer's Stone"

- Why it's your favorite
Probably because it was the one that stayed closest to the original book, and was the most magical in an storybook way.

- Why you didn't choose the other movies?
Well, movies always make changes from the original books, so once you accept that, you have to move on to other issues. I dislike the fact that with each movie these kids look too old for their supposed ages, which is something you can't really do a lot about. I rather liked "Chamber of Secrets", on the whole, but I "Prisoner of Azkaban" failed to explain who the Marauders were, because that was too important to gloss over. "The Goblet of Fire" is one of my favorite books, but the movie seemed too condensed. Nevertheless, all of the movies are enjoyable, and they have interesting hints in them:
Hint 1. I do not believe that Draco is the little monster we've been led to believe, especially in the books. Much more noticable in the films than the books is the fact that Draco is dominated totally by his father, who has clearly dedicated his own son's life to the service of the Dark Lord, as we learn in "The half-Blood Prince". He has been raised to be bad, he is surrounded by guardian playmates arranged to keep him bad, and yet Dumbledore tells him he's not really a bad kid, and is worth saving. And that leads to...
Hint 2. I believe that Dumbledore's "murder" was an arranged event for the sole purpose of protecting Draco, who clearly has a very important role yet to play. Dumbledore has always been closed-mouthed about his partner-and-friendship with Snape, and it is my personal feeling that Snape is a double agent, pretending to work for the Death Eaters while really working for Dumbledore, and the two of them have set theimselves to the protection of Draco. We have as yet to learn why, but of course we soon will know.

- (optional) Your least favorite Potter movie and why it was your least favorite
I can't say that I disliked any of the movies, really, but I did dislike the short cuts in most of them.

Wind-Whisper

Jazzy131517

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:51 pm
My favorite Harry Potter movie would have to be the most recent one Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire because it had so many things happening and there is just so much to see and they did a good job trying to tell most of the things there are as in the book. I do like the other movies but, I always like the most recent ones and if I had to choose the second it would be the first one Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone because it was the beginning and the start of Harry's life in the magical world and he was entering Hogwarts and got to know so many things. I don't have a least favorite movie because they are all good blaugh .  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:23 am
idk yet 'coz theres only four movie, wait till they release the very last one...
for now i like the 4th one because i love the triwizard competition  

dilann

yougotownt12341245453

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:07 pm
My favorite movie... Chamber of Secrets and the reasoning for that is very simple. Because unlike all the other ones I never once read the CoS books so therefore I don't have anything to compare the movie too making it almost impossible for me to find faults with it in terms of the book.
Now out of all the ones I've read the book for the fourth one would be my favorite simply because of the effects. Even though the third book was my favorite the third movie was my least favorite because I had so much love for the book.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff