Goblet of Fire
  Order of the Phoenix
  Half-Blood Prince
  Book 7!
View Results

WHITless

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:09 pm
Pandalover263
she probably already knows what's going to happen in book 7, and I betcha you can probably technically figure it out in there just by reading the series and taking notes on important stuff....

Actually, she already finished writing the seventh book. It's just that no one knows when it's going to be published.

My favorite is the Order of the Phoenix because it's so long and full of tiny details you won't notice unless you read it 50 times. XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:39 pm
.Strawberry.Sorbet.
Pandalover263
she probably already knows what's going to happen in book 7, and I betcha you can probably technically figure it out in there just by reading the series and taking notes on important stuff....

Actually, she already finished writing the seventh book. It's just that no one knows when it's going to be published.

My favorite is the Order of the Phoenix because it's so long and full of tiny details you won't notice unless you read it 50 times. XD

Actually, no, she hasn't finished it. She IS over half way done writing it. But she's not done. She said so recently. And I also believe that when she's done writing it, the Door of Requirement will open up on her Site.
And there is also speculation that they're going to try to get the 7th book out next summer.
Some have even speculated that they may try to get the 7th book out on 7/7/07!
Edit: You may have thought it was finished because Jo has been saying for a long time that she's had the last chapter done. She wrote it a long time ago, put it in a manilla folder and locked it away.
If you'd like, I can post the interview in which she said she's no where near finished.  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

disorientated

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:43 pm
My favourite is the 4th book.

I loved the Harry and Ron argument twisted , reading about the tasks and I thought the graveyard scene was really well written.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:42 pm
My favorite will always be the 4th book.
I had heard about Harry Potter just prior to the release of the first movie and thought it sounded interesting. rolleyes
After watching the movie I promptly went to the local library and checked out the only Harry Potter book I could find: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
I LOVED IT.
Everything I'd loved to read about as a kid was there and, after finishing it, I was determined to figure out who this "Sirius" guy was, what the big deal was about the Riddle family and what the deal was with the Dark Mark... I was hooked. I was woefully ignorant, I admit, but I was hooked. rofl

J.a.y.n.e

ttina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:05 pm
Spyke Darkwing
I've actually liked the book series more and more as it went on so I don't really have a favorite book. I mean each book has drawn me in deeper and deeper into the mysteries of the HP world and I really just like whichever book I'm re-reading at the time. and considering I've re-read the series just before moving on to the one that's being released guess what that means I'm gonna be doing the week before book 7 comes out.

I agree with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:20 pm
i would have to say halfblood prince is the best yet. in my opinion. i love how she endded it. just left us begging for more!i cant wait for the next one. but next year ill say that ones my favorite. thats what ive always done. they get better and better. im gonna cry when they end  

Lostlife6

xX.Moonlit.Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:59 am
Love the second book,
Though I don't know why.

And, I mean, who couldn't like the fifth book?
Since Luna is one of my fave characters, I just can't help but like that one.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:02 am
storyfromthestars
.Strawberry.Sorbet.
Pandalover263

Actually, no, she hasn't finished it. She IS over half way done writing it. But she's not done. She said so recently. And I also believe that when she's done writing it, the Door of Requirement will open up on her Site.
And there is also speculation that they're going to try to get the 7th book out next summer.
Some have even speculated that they may try to get the 7th book out on 7/7/07!
Edit: You may have thought it was finished because Jo has been saying for a long time that she's had the last chapter done. She wrote it a long time ago, put it in a manilla folder and locked it away.
If you'd like, I can post the interview in which she said she's no where near finished.

One thing I know is, The series will end with the word "scar"

xX.Moonlit.Xx

dark.not_evil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:19 pm
They're all awesome, I'm waiting for the seventh! whee

... I believe in Severus Snape. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:57 pm
I love them all, but the third book's my fave. <3  

MM Carlson

logan1991

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:45 pm
I say book 6. Becasue there are so many twists and turns in the plot. It caught my attention more than any other in the HP series.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:02 am
aarggh..i love them all!
but the 3rd and 4th are my favourite!

and the new film is awesome too smile

I can't wait for the 7th book..but then it will end...waaaaaaaaaaah  

cinnamon-sprinkle

LoveLexiiii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:41 pm
I would say the 3th book is my favorite.
Probley because Harry find out a lot of stuff and mainly because he find out about his godfather.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:05 am
I don't know what my favorite book is. I love them all.
I'd say probably either PoA or OotP. PoA because Harry learns a lot about his dad and he finds out that he has a Godfather (YAY FOR SIRIUS). Also, because you learn about the Marauders, and they are my favorite characters (except Wormtail... obviously). I like OotP because we finally figure out why Voldemort keeps on trying to kill Harry (which is fun) and because it's long. And the picture in my head of a character I wanted to strangle J.K. Rowling for being carried off into the Forbidden Forest by a herd of centaurs was priceless. Only problem with it: SIRIUS DIED! T__T And it's weird because in the fifth book he realizes he can see the thestrals, but wouldn't he see them on the way to the train on the way back in fourth year? Oh well. Oh yeah, I also like OotP because Luna's in it. She's so cool! :3

... Wow, long post. xD

Multi Colored Monkey

Boondoggled

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:37 pm
Book 2 was mine by far because the story was thought out and the characters develped a lot. The book was very gory too that always makes them good. book 6 was good but it was too short.  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff