Reply 35: The Sub-Forum of Fine Arts
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyPrincePyro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:36 pm
Hello there! My name is Pyro. I'm currently enrolled at the Art Institute as a Media Arts and Animation Major, and have been drawing and doing digital art professionally for five years now. Art is something I love, and something I fight to become better at. 3nodding I've been writing and interested in poetry for seven, and have a lot of authors I enjoy!

Music wise:
I have five years experience with the violin and three solid years as a cello player. And along with my ex-boyfriend, I practice various styles of dance. He and I take ballroom dancing together, but raves and trance parties can be very fun too. xd

I'm a major music fan. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:23 pm
Hi My name is tab-sempai. You can call me tab, tab-sempai and tabbit sometimes.
Im a visual art student and I like to draw anime and well fine art. I have nothing scanned or any pictures of anything because of a rearted digital cam and lack of a scanner. But when I can't get some time Ill scan stuff useing my mothers scanner(when i learn how to use it).As for music I love it but I only played the violin for 2 years and I want to pick it up again. Can"t sing or dance.For any other info you can look at my profile and journal.  

The Calculus Troll

Spud of Magic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:09 pm
I'm Spud, and music is my life. I play euphonium.
I guess you could say I dance a bit too, since I'm in colorguard...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:01 pm
well im the dark hell but around here also known as goshujin same ^^ (because ive already turned a lot of people into the world of japan and with that made them my minions xD .. and im a big fan of hentai and ecchi manga and anime ^^). well im a great japan fan and everything that comes with it xp

i draw, i 3d model and do animation on school for 1,5 years now. i drawn sinds i can remember. and ive been doing 3d for like 2 years now .. but lately ive been a lazy guy and havent really done anything for 3D >.>.

as for gaia .. im here now and then .. then im here for 3 months .. and then im offline for 6 months biggrin .. i always love to come back and see that the value off my items have trippled whee .

and thats about it 3nodding  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

Aphiatis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:37 pm
Hi! I'm kaemaut, and I've been playing the flute for about five years. Artistically, I'm pretty much limited to music; The most I ever do is doodle in the margins of my notebooks during class.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:19 pm
Hello. Cool subforum. ^^

I sing, play guitar, write, and draw but none of these all that well. I tend be more of an observer of art than a contributor. I like all forms of expression, especially those which take a while to digest. I like art that's more straight forward for entertainment's sake, but with passive interest. I am a big fan of performance art and creative taxidermy, but I'd dare not delve into such arts because I'm sure my viewpoint isn't all that unique or interesting. sweatdrop  

EJ_Nova

Tactical Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Ricardo Bonvite Sreline

Eloquent Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:58 pm
Hello. Call me Ricardo. I live for writing. I tend to write in a style that is hard to explain. It is a cross between the basic elements of romance, horror, and tragedy... sort of. My writings tend to revolve around everyday life overwhelming a person. It could be because of a relationship, work, or studies. I add horror because I tend to kill characters.

As for other areas of interest. I enjoy music and drawing. I tend to pencil sketch because I cannot add color in any way. It always ruins everything... even if the picture is already the equivilant to Henri Matisse's hands. In the field of music I can sing alto or tenor. That's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:44 pm
I'm Ora or Jessica or Jess for short.

Degrees: BA Music, and MM (Master of Music) Composition

Talents (in order of skill): piano, performance art, music composition, percussion, mosaics/mandalas, writing (mostly personal memoir, some fiction), poi spinning, origami, web weaving (new performance art form I'm developing), linguistics and naming, cryptography (in my opinion, this is definitely an art form), digital art manipulation, tarot deck creation, sculpture, improvisational dance, singing, video directing, photography, sword dancing, juggling, poetry, and ribbon dancing.

If you're in the Chicago area, PM me.

jessicamundi

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystic_Wonders

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:25 pm
Hey, I'm Mystic. I'm new to this...so forgive me if I do anything stupid. xP
I love art, every aspect of it. Music is a big part of my life, it always has been. I'm currently trying to teach myself how to play a few instruments. My other main interest is drawing. Pencil is usually my medium of choice. I can't say I'm terribly good, but I still love it. I usually post anything worth showing on my profile. :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:19 pm
Hi! You can call me Triangle. I love the arts! I've played the flute for four years, the guitar for two years, the piano for one year, the clarinet for about a month, and my boyfriend is teaching me how to play tuba, trumpet, and bass guitar. ._.U And I belly dance and I love playing DDR! xD And I was in the school play in seventh grade. And I've written some poetry and short stories. And I've drawn a couple really good anime drawings.

Metaphorical Nonsense

TaciturnScar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:40 pm
Hello. I'm not really sure what I could go by, but anyway. I'm afraid the only form of art that I participate in is in the visual arts. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, but I've only been taking formal classes since last year at my highschool and after school. I think I work best with pencils, however I do dabble with digital art. I've attempted to play the violin for two years, and I'm afraid I've stopped playing for some time. Hopefully I'll take that up again somday. I'm hoping to major in art (illustration) when I get into college and become a mangaka (preferably in a different country).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:37 am
hi...my name is Julian....
musician....artist....
& i'm from Malaysia....

Julz ESP

Tala-tika

4,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:09 pm
Hello. You can call me Ash. I love to write, it's a huge hobby of mine. I also love to draw, which I am not as good at. Out side of my arts, I like to ride horses, which is an art in itself, sing, another art, and I apsolutly love my friends.

Not to much else to know about me. I was born in New York, but for what ever reason, my rents moved and, well, I had to go with them.

My dad is half Vietnamese, so that makes me quarter. I always found that rather interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:44 pm
Hello
I'm Stefan...I write mostly, but like all forms of music. I don't draw very well but I am trying my hand at it.
I've been on Gaia bout a month? *thinks.... yea I guess that lol  

Vv_Stefan_vV

Nimeton Ei Kukaan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:17 am
I'm HoofFoot, I'm 18 years old and I enjoy drawing, dancing, writing and some other forms of art.

I used to study graphical arts in the Lybecker school of arts and crafts, but I got depressed and realized it really wasn't what I wanted to do. I don't think I would have wanted to etch pictures on copper and then press them on a paper for the rest of my life.

All the other artistic things I do I haven't had any education for.

But I really like to dance anyway, not any dance in particular, because I don't usually follow any particular steps. I just move to the music!

And then I draw, ink, paint and make pixel art.
I like to make my own sprites and animate them.

My deviantART account is http://hooffoot.deviantart.com
go see some of my artwork I've gotten scanned, comment and gice critic, for I'd love to know if you think they have funny anatomy or too big mouths. That way I'd be able to do it better in the future.  
35: The Sub-Forum of Fine Arts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff