Submit

Will Draco turn good?
  Good?
  Bad?
  Killed?
View Results

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:39 pm
lol, i doubt that he turns good. and if he does he most likely will die.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:39 pm
death is fun... and Jo Rowling can kill whoever she wants...  

johnlennonandcupcakes

Love_of_Acheron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:59 am
I think that Draco is a very complicated character. He does seem pretty evil, but if you look back in the books, there always seems to be one time or another where draco seems to merely be living off of the power of someone. He supports whoever seems more powerful and therefore more beneficial for him at the time. His father of course, until he got thrown in azkaban (serves the bloody wanker right....). Snape, because he's a teacher and can therefore make draco's enemies (aka harry ron hermione etc) lives MISERABLE. Umbridge, because she gave him quite a lot of power himself, and didn't care how far he went with abusing it for his own good. And finally, Voldemort. We're not quite sure what EXACTLY Voldemort has Draco up to here, but we know that it cant be killing harry because the prophecy clearly states that neither can live while the other survives, suggesting that one must kill the other, although that would undoubtedly make draco a VERY happy lil boy. Draco will most likely not get the chance to turn good OR completely evil. I think he'll get his sorry butt killed first.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:49 am
Hakura88
Since the end of book 6, I've always believed that Draco will eventually realize that he's doing the wrong thing, and that he'll eventually try to help Harry out in the end in some way or another.

same here... emo  

Smexy Besteys!!!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

missgirl44

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:39 am
blah blah blah  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:29 pm
I don't like Draco and never will. I think he might accidently help Harry in some way though, he seems like the type that would...  

Mya Erya

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Samurai_Gunman

8,200 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:19 pm
i dont like draco but this is what i think will happen. somehow, draco and harry will become friends and draco will help harry defeat voldemort. idk it just a guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Draco is too much like his Father. I think that he'll be as bad as they come.  

Zurianne

AbelWhiteshield

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:46 pm
Good please!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:34 pm
Mal foy= evil faith = really bad

I believe he won't die because there will always be some sort of evil living on, and JKR would want to express that.

I don't like the Malfoy brat.  

dark.not_evil

Jade link

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:15 pm
nope he is geek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:21 am
My theory is that Draco will join Harry's side. Draco has always wanted to be Harry's friend and the only reason why he keeps bothering Harry, Ron and Hermione is because he is jealous. Harry has real friends, while Draco had Crabbe and Goyle. Stupid fools who listen to his every word and command. There only with Draco because he is a Malfoy and because there fathers are all death eaters. Another reason why he is Jealous is because of Ron. After all they are cousins and even though Ron has less than him he still has the friendship of Harry Potter. A boy who is admired by all. Well except the death eaters.. and Voldemort. The plain fact that Draco was brought to tears because he didn't want to kill Dumbledore shows that he has compassion for others. And dispite what he says, Draco admired Dumbledore. The only reason why he agreed to do what Voldemort said was because he was afraid of him and he wanted to protect his mother. Also, if Draco (a slytherin) doesn't join forces with Harry to support Hogwarts. It will fall. Without all of the four houses in union there cannot be a Hogwarts. That was the cause of everything was it not? All because Slytherin wanted to be separate from Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. There is also a possibility that Draco will die too. Even if he turns good. Because in war there is always death. And JK Rowling did say she was killing off some people. So who knows Draco could be one of them.  

legaspernum

Linedwell Rainrixx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:20 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:37 pm
Draco will either turn good or get killed, that's my theory. If he does get killed, it'll be by one of the evil ones.

He's too innocent to be evil. Although he acts arrogant and mean, he just lacks the heartlessness you need to become evil. Look at Bellatrix, the Dark Lord. Those are true evil. They do not consider other people's feelings. When they want to kill, they kill. Draco, on the other hand, could not kill Dumbledore when given the chance. He hesitated...a long time and never did kill Dumbledore in the end. See?

Oh, and he's totally a brat and we all know it. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew it as well!  

x_Dark_Eclipse_x

Jade link

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:59 pm
draco is GAY!!!......" heres crickets sounds"...ok...maybe not  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items