Reply 74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts
Book 7: Your thoughts and theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak-the-Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:46 am
i think that Harry will find all the horcruxes but one and then finds out that it will be his scar and find a way to destroy it and then kills Voldemort.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:53 pm
And we STILL don't know how many others have been destroyed.... heck, Harry and Dumbledore can't have been the ONLY ones to try to do this, right? right?  

Pandalover263

johnlennonandcupcakes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:42 pm
Hakura88
Pandalover263
I really dunno... although I think the... omg, I'm way to tired to look it up... those three inital thingies. I've worked it out, and I'm ALMOST positive that it's Sirius' brother that's talked about. I mean, think about it. She states in one of the previous chapters talking to... crap, I'm way to tired, the dude who took over potions... that they were a match set! She delibrately talked about him! Either a really good teaser or a hint...

Yeah, I think RAB is Regulus Black. I remember on a Harry Potter website (either Leaky Cauldron or Veritaserum), it was announced that his middle name starts with an A. I can't remember what the name was though.

"Acturus" or something like that... brightest star in the sky... yeah, but i didn't care, the moment i read those initials i thought black, then i asked my sis what his brother's name was, she said regulus, and i freaked out lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:40 am
melody_3
I heard somewhere that she was going to write an 8th book, an epilogue.

And I have this theory that Harry's scar is one of the horcrux.

i agree with you on the horcrux thing. i have always thought that. but that means harry would have to die though right  

high summoner of aeons

DF Elder Thrud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:41 pm
I heard that there will be an 8th book as well. And i hope there is i wanna see how their lives are after Voldie dies, cause he will.

I saddly think that Ron might die like someone, cant remember who already said it, said about him sacrificing him self for Harry and Hermione. I liked someone else's idea about it not really being Dumbledor that died im going to have to go back and read that and see for my self. And i hope that Sirius comes back cause he was soooo good for Harry and Harry needs him back so baddly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:56 am
How about
Dumbledore knew all along about Draco's mission, so he told
Snape to kill him so Snape would be back in with the deatheaters
and Dumbledore could come back as a ghost!

I think Wormtail will repay his debt, I hope

Also, not theories but hopes.
1) Ron and hermoine live Happily ever after when ron graduate
and starts playing pro Quidditch
2) Harry and Ginny live happily ever after, both playing pro quidditch for Ron's team.
3) Neville beefs up and beats teh living crud out of Crabbe and goyle
then becomes an assistant lecturer in Herbology.
4) Hagrid re-enrols.  

Ozumou

Nature^_^Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:22 pm
plz don't kill me, but i think harry is a horcrux. i remember reading in one of the books, maybe the second, that when voldy tried to kill harry, some of his power went into harry. than he wasn't even human. maybe he did put some of him into harry. maybe.

another thing, in the sixth book it said that one of the horcruxes could be something of gryffendors (bad spelling). dumbledore told harry in the second book that only a true gryffendor could pull that sword out of the hat. maybe harry is a descendant of godric. that last one is pure theory.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:28 pm
Hakura88
We all know that this book means the end of the series. What we don't know is what will happen in the book. So what do you think is going to happen in the final chapters of Harry Potter? There will be a few characters, if not more, that will be getting killed. I think one of these characters will be Ron. Book 3 had ties to book 5, book 2 had ties to book 6, and if the cycle continues book 1 has ties to book 7. If that is the case, maybe the chess match all the way back in book 1 foreshadows Ron sacrificing himself for Harry and Hermione, or maybe just Harry depending on the situation. As for the final battle, I believe that Draco might try to help Harry, but might possibly die in the process.

Discuss:
-What you think will happen
-Who might possibly die
-Anything else that relates to the events of the book

Oh, this is very interesting. I had a long post going but my Internet cell closed while I was typing, so I'll rewrite it in my next post. >.>

Anyway, I think that Ron will sacrifice himself so Harry can kill Voldemort, while he's murdered by Bellatrix. D= I'm pretty sure there was this whole thing on how Snape and/or Malfoy would help him, but that's one of my friend's thoughts. I also think that after Harry kills Voldemort, his scar disappears and the last line of the book is a quote from Hermioine. It's something like "Harry, where's your scar?" I dunno. That's what I heard.

Bill should be coming back and I heard the either Bill or Charlie will be the New DADA professor, and since we know that jobs cursed, they'll die. mad
I'm not sure if Bill's wedding will be in it or not. I hope it's not, but that's my opinion. If it is, there's a chapter of pretty much useless information.

WHITless

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:27 pm
Ok, I have a few theories:
1) Ginny will die in the final battle and that will give Harry the strength to kill Voldemort crying
2) Sirius and Dumbledore are (unfortunately) both TRULY dead.
3) We will find out that someone close to Harry at birth was a Seer and foresaw all of this, and that's why certain things have been made available to him (like the invisibility cloak)
4)Snape and/or Draco will be good, more likely both than one or the other.
5) The three people that will play the biggest roles towards Voldemorts death(other than Ginny) will be Snape(good/evilness), Draco(good/evilness, animosity), Pettigrew(debt to Harry).
6) People close to Harry will have already known about all of this and set up things to help him(also covered in #3)
7)Ron and Hermione will claim undying love, but one will die. crying

All just theories.
Note: #3 was inspired by a fanfiction. If you would like to read the fanfiction, please PM me. I DID NOT write the fanfiction noted.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:46 am
Book 7: Lord Voldemort continues to spread his evil and Hogwarts might be closed down. However, Voldemort returns to Hogwarts and challenges Harry Potter. In order to destroy Voldemort, Harry sacrifies his life. The usual hero must die thing....  

Musical_Record

Maryastar

Versatile Grabber

8,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:21 am
I personally think that Vol. is gonna died... but i'm not so sure about the others  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:08 pm
My guesses are:
1. The final battle will occur when Voldemort learns of the hunt for the horcruxes and tries to stop Harry.
2. Tonks dies (she's both an Auror and a member of the Order)
3. Pettigrew's debt will come into play - perhaps he attempts to kill Harry?
4. Ron and Hermione won't get together but the book will hint at it. No word on marriage.
5. Draco will be marked - He'll decide Voldemort's insane and try to find a way to get out (Spying?).
6. It'll be proven that Snape acted on Dumbeldore's orders
7. Snape's debt to the Potters will also come into play - perhaps he'll die saving Harry?
8. This will be the only year Harry's isn't attacked by the DADA Professor.

J.a.y.n.e

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:25 pm
who know for sure but you never know harry and the dark lord might both die at the same time in the last battle  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:42 pm
theres's something to think about...............Rowling said that theres clues in the THIRD book as to how its gonna end in the seventh, and there's something up with Crookshanks, that is no ordinary cat.  

dsbfjktr ndfkhub

74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces