Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:47 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:22 pm
Firefly and Sibalto: Starts Pg 9916

User Image

Yayoi
Firefly: *flicks her tail back and forth slowly and smiles, her red eyes half lidded* hey there~

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto stands and steps towards the mare with a smile. "Hello, Milady... Would one as lovely as you care to share your name?" He gives a deep bow and stands once more. "I'm called Sibalto..."

Yayoi
Firefly: *shuffles her front hooves for a moment, tossing long strands of hair out of her eyes* Names Firefly. Nice to meet you Sibalto. My...I must say you're very well mannered. Most unlike some of the stallions I've met in the past.

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto smiles and paws at the ground lightly, flicking his tale and arching his neck. "Pleasure to meet you, Lady Firefly.. And thank you, I do try to be polite... Especially around such a lady as yourself..."

Yayoi
Firefly: *laughs softly and raises an eyebrow* And just what kind of a lady am I? Hm?

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto laughs and tosses his head slighly, moving his bangs out of his eyes. "A regal, enchanting Lady if ever I've seen one." He replies with a smirk. "A quick-witted and lovely lady.."

Yayoi
Firefly: *batts her eyelashes and takes a few steps towards Sibalto* Awww, you're too sweet. Just like a big sugar cube.

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto ducks his head shyly and smiles, nickering at the mare. "Why, thank you milady.. But I only speak the truth as I see it... Tis all a gentleman can do..."

Yayoi
Firefly: *leans forward and nudges Sibalto's cheek* Now, don't be shy about it. Speaking the truth is a good thing.

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto nods and nuzzles her back. "True enough... So Lady Firefly, where do you come from? Are you one of the 'Kawani' horses? I'm from another land..."
He tosses his head to make the reins jingle, emphasising his point. He glances at Eloran and tilts his head. "Something amiss Eloran?"

Yayoi
Firefly nickers softly then looks at the reins. "Yep, that's me. A Kawani horse I suppose." Eyeing the reins and saddle she raises an eyebrow. "Aren't those things uncomfortable? I mean, they look nice on you and make you look even handsomer than you would look without em. But I don't think I'd be able to wear those."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto champs at his bit and flicks his tail, bowing at the 'Handsome' comment. "No they really aren't that bad.. I suppose I have gotten used to them... And, a Lady as lovely as you has no need for adornments.. You are more beautiful than any lady I have ever seen, at my old home, or here..."

Yayoi
Firefly laughs lightly and looks at herself for a moment. "Well, I suppose not. But I do have my own adornments." She motioned towards the feathers that she wore in her mane, tail and around her legs. "So I would assume that different lands have different things that two leggers put on us. Though I wouldn't really know since I haven't really let this place ever."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto sniffs at the feathers that hang from her ear and nods. "Ah.. A friend of mine, Ho'kee, he has those too... And they suit you Lady Firefly.. I like this land much more than I like my old home, things are much more peaceful here.. And I have many new friends.. I'm glad they couldn't find me when it was time for the boat to leave..."

Yayoi
((yea i know Caj. 8D the only one of my Soquili i actually bought was Chu'mana. Firefly was a gift from Sirenz.))
Firefly flicks her ear as he sniffs at the feathers. "Quite a few of us have them. Other's have flowers or single feathers. But I like what I have in the long run. I don't really think I need anything else." Looking around a moment she smiled lightly. "It's an ok place. There are some places I haven't been but I don't mind that." She looked back at him and raised an eyebrow. "Did you run away from your two legger then?"

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto paws at the ground and twitches his ears, unsure of how to respond. "My two legger.. She took sick.. And so they put her back on the ship early... One of the others tried to ride me... I didn't know him, so I would not bear him.. He picked up one of their rifles as the others went to load the boats..."
He glanced away, muzzle brushing his right shoulder. "It hurt.. And I ran..."

Yayoi
Firefly frowned lightly and took another step forward nudgeing his cheek. "I'm sorry to hear that. It's sad when someone you care about falls ill." Her tail gave a few flicks side to side as she looked at him carefully. "If it makes you feel any better I'll keep you company untill your two legger returns for you. I'm sure she will."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto smiles and rumbles, nuzzling her back. "I don't think she will come back for me.. But I welcome your company, Lady Firefly.. Perhaps you can meet the Kawani woman who is caring for me now.. She healed my injury, and has taken care of me ever since..."

Yayoi
Firefly smiled and stretched out her front legs for a moment. "Well, you never know. It might happen but I can't really say. I'm not a fortune teller anyway." She nipped at his ear then smirked lightly. "Sure, I think that would be nice. I don't normally go around other two leggers since my own lives at a slight distance from the village. She has her reasons for liveing away from them I'm sure but I really don't understand why." Her ear twitched for a moment before she stretched her slender neck. "Perhaps you could come meet mine sometime as well."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto smile and shook his head as she nipped at his ear, laughing. "Mine lives at the border of the forest, next to the river... She doesn't go to the town much, and she is very pale.. But she's quite nice, I'm sure she'll like you.." He grinns and stamps a foreleg, pawing a few times and then shakinghis head, mane ruffling and reins jingling. "I'm sure I'd be delighted to meet your two-legger as well.. And see your home..."

Yayoi
Firefly laughed as he shook his head then blinked for a moment and raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. Mine lives in the forest as well but not near the river. She's paler then most of the others and has red hair....." She looked off towards where her home was then back to him. "I'm sure she'd be interested in you very much. I don't think she's seen one like you before." Grinning slightly she nipped at his ear again for a second. "I don't live exactly where my two legger does. I mostly spend my time in a clearing in the forest nearby."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto smiled and listened to Firefly's description of her two-legger. "Red hair? Mine has silver, she said she was cast out because of it.. So she doesn't speak to too many others.. Besides a Shaman she knows.. He helped her heal me.." The dappled stallion smiled. "I would very much like to meet your two-legger, and see where you stay, perhaps then I would be able to come and visit you?"

Yayoi
Firefly nodded. "Yep, red hair. It's a little odd looking, she stands out like a sore thumb amongst the other's in the village. But it doesn't really seem to bother her too much really." Raiseing an eyebrow she smiled. "Silver hair? Now that's interesting. Most of the two leggers that I see when I venture out are old women. But I'm sure it's really pretty non the less." She looked off towards her home and smiled before looking back at him. "That sounds like a good idea. I'd like for you to come visit me when you can."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto did a half rear and nuzzled her, dancing about in happiness. "Tashika is quite young, she said others used to call her 'SpiritHair'... But she doesn't seem to mind.. And she does look quite pretty, for a two legger... And I bet she wouldn't mind if I visited.. So I suppose I only need your two legger's approval.." He nuzzled her neck once more.

Tashika stepped into the clearing, peeking around a large tree to spot her stallion. She smiled as she saw him dancing about and whinnying, and wondered at his companion. The dark mare was quite lovely, marked with silver and red, and Tashika grinned as Sibalto nuzzled her.
'How sweet!' She thought as she brushed a hand over her white deerskin pants and pulled a leaf out of her silver hair, smoothing her shirt and stepping into the glade. The Kawani maiden decided not to approach the pair, merely watch from a distance.

Yayoi
Firefly giggled and shook her head at his antics, giveing her tail a few quick flicks side to side. "SpiritHair? That's an interesting nick name for a person. But I guess it would fit. Most two leggers believe that spirits are a white or silver mist that take on shapes. And I doubt my two legger would mind if you came around every now and again."

Atsila had been sitting high in a tree watching the pair of Soquili for sometime. She had been out checking on her traps but had grown tired of work for the moment and followed Firefly out and about, but made sure to keep her presance unknown for the time being. She smiled lightly as she watched the two, then quirked an eyebrow as she spotted the younge woman step into the clearing, wondering if this was the stallions owner.

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto smiled and stood still again, nodding slightly. "Yes... I'm glad she wouldn't mind... I very much like talking to you, Lady Firefly..."
He ducked his head once more, appearing shy. "Your friendship, would mean a great deal to me..."

Tashika knelt beneath the tall oak tree and leaned against it, smiling as she watched her dappled beauty of a horse nuzzle and nicker to the strange mare. They seemed to be having a conversation, and she cocked her head as she recognized a word here and there, but not enough to understand what they were talking about. Her gathering basket weighed on her arms so she set it down, pulling a sweet berry from within and eating it. Something made her glance skyward and she jumped slighty when she spotted a stranger in the tree above, wondering who it was.

Yayoi
Firefly smiled and laughed lightly under her breath. Leaning forward she nuzzled his cheek. "No shyness now. Even though it's cute." She lifted her head up and nickered softly. "You already have my friendship and hopefully I have your's in return."

Atsila chuckled quietly to herself as she watched Tashika jump. Obviously she hadn't been aware of her presance untill just now. But that was fine with her. She was used to being overlooked. Not to mention she was very good at concealing herself too. She waved lightly down to her, brushing her red ponytail back behind her shoulder.

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto smiled and nodded, nuzzling her. "Of course you have my friendship... It was given the moment we began to speak... Though, I would gladly give it again..."
He chuckled.

Tashika waved back, brushing a strand of her silver hair back behind her ear. The majority of it was caught in a thick braid, where she had tied it so she could go about her chores. However, throughout the day strands and slipped out, flowing into her face. 'A mess...' She thought while she smiled up at the redhaired woman.

Yayoi
Firefly nickered softly and nuzzled him back. Lifting her head slightly, she raised an eyebrow and tilted her head to the side. "Give it again? I'm not sure I quite understand. How can you give something again that you've already given?" If she could reach up with her forehoof and scratch her head like a two legger she would of.

Atsila smiled and hopped off the branch she was sitting on. Falling down towards the ground before she landed on her bare feet, barely makeing a sound. She was skilled in stealth when she needed it but sometimes she forgot that other times don't really require it. Standing up to her full highth, she brushed her red hair back then brushed off her clothes. Looking at Tashika for a moment she smiled a bit more. "Greetings."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto smiled and nipped at her ear, shaking his head. "Tis a thing we used to say at home, it means we are truly honored to be one's friend.. And if we could, we'd give our friendship again, because that being means so much to us..."

Tashika stood gracefully, her movement a single fluid motion. "Greetings."
She murmured in response, and smiled. "The mare, she is your's? She's quite lovely..."

Yayoi
Firefly's ear flicked as he nipped at it. Giggling, she grabbed onto a piece of his mane and tugged it lightly before letting it go. "I see. Well now I understand it a bit more." She pawed at the ground lightly with her front hoof for a moment then looked at him. "Do I really mean so much to you then?"

Atsila smiled and nodded as she fiddled with the black and blue feather that adorned her choker. "Yes, she's mine. Along with another one that's roaming around here somewhere. And I'm assumeing that stallion is your's then? He's an interesting looking one that's for sure."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto laughed as she tugged at his mane and then bowed his head, slightly embarassed. "Well.. Yes, it does..." He rumbled with a slight shake of his mane.

Tashika smiled and nodded. "Well, I found him in the woods.. And healed him, and he's stayed around ever since... So yes, I suppose he is mine now..."
She glanced back at the pair. "He came from the pale-face's lands... That's really all I know of his history..."

Yayoi
Firefly smiled and shook her head lightly. "There you go again, getting all shy and embarassed on me." She nuzzled his neck lightly, giveing her long tail a quick flick.

Atsila nodded her head slightly as she listened to Tashika. As she mentioned the "pale-faces" she frowned a little bit before letting go of her feather. "I see. Well I'm glad you took good care of him and he's back to full health. It would be a shame if he hadn't gotten good care if he was hurt. Who knows what could of happened to him."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto laughed and shook himself, arching his neck and prancing for a moment. "My apoligies Lady Firefly.." He murmured and nipped at her shoulder before dancing away a few steps.

Tashika glanced at her own fair-skinned hand and blushed slightly, hoping she hadn't offended the other Kawani. "Thank you... He seems to be quite taken with your mare.." She smiled. "I'm Tashika by the way, and that's Sibalto..."

Yayoi
Firefly giggled lightly and pranced a few steps towards him nipping at his cheek before cantering a few steps backwards. "No need to apologize really. I think it's cute."

Atsila looked over at the two Soquili for a moment and nodded her head. "Yea, he does. And looks like she's the same." She turned to look back at Tashika and smiled lightly. "I'm Atsila and that's Firefly. It's nice to meet you Tashika. I'm sorry if I startled you earlier, I mostly keep myself hidden from others but I guess I wasn't really paying much attention to where I was sitting."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto grinned and reared, chasing after her with a whinny and a smile. "Oh?" He asked, champing at her long mane and then sprinting away. "I'm glad to hear that Lady Firefly.."

"Well met Astila..." Tashika smiled. "It's fine.. I'm sorry, I was a little distracted, or I wouldn't have jumped so..." She pointed to the playful Soquili and smiled. "Its not every day you get to watch them play like foals..."

Yayoi
Firefly smirked lightly and lazily chased after him for a moment before takeing a few quick strides getting closer. "Which one? The no need for apologies or the cuteness? And why so?" She turned her head slightly to the side and eyed him for a moment before snapping her neck forward and tugging on his tail as they moved about.

She nodded her head, brushing bangs out of her eyes for a moment. "No apologies neccessary. We all get distracted sometimes." Turning her head to look at the two she smiled. "It's been a while since Firefly has acted like that. She doesn't even play like that with Chu'mana."

Latonia de la Courtel
Sibalto gave a playfull shrug and smiled at her, flicking his tail and laughing. "Perhaps I'm glad to hear you think it's cute?" He teased, circling her and returning her 'tail tugging'.

Tashika smiled. "Yes.. That's true.." She watched the pair chase and tease each other. "I have never seen him so happy.. He's met a few other Soquili, really more in passing than anything, but I've never seen him act like this... It's wonderful he's made a friend..."

Yayoi
((8D i'd never be able to afford any 'quests' before my b-day. not like i have many anyways but they're all expensive. lol.))

Firefly blinked as her tail was tugged on and gave it a few flicks side to side. She turned her head around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "And why's that?" A small smirk appeared on her dark lips as she watched him.

Atsila sat down at the base of the tree, crossing her legs as she continued to watch them for a moment then turned her attention back to Tashika. Nodding her head she smiled. "It is nice to make friends. I think a good friend is what Firefly's been needing really. I know she's met a few other Soquili but she doesn't spend much time around them really."

Latonia de la Courtel
((Ah sorry! Internet is acting up... *kicks it*))

Sibalto smiled and gave another shrug. "Why's what?" He asked coyly. "Why am I glad you think I'm cute?"
He flicked his tail and arched his neck. "I don't know my lovely lady..."

Tashika settled down as well, watching the Soquili interact, and then glanced at her companion. "Yes.. I feel the same way about Sibalto.. I'm very glad they found each other..."
She reached into her carrying basket and pulled a smaller one out, taking off its lid to reveal sweet berries. "Would you like one?"

((And now real life is attacking.. Sorry Yayoi! I hope we can continue later, this is saved in my Teepee! ))

Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:02 pm
Erm.. Well.. That seems like enough space reserved so...

Posting is now allowed! Welcome to Tashika and Sibalto's Teepee!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:23 pm
Hmmm.. *reserves for an idea she just had*

Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:19 pm
Yay! Sibalto and Firefly have their own RP thread in the RP forum.. <3

And sorry for not being around lately.. >>; Real life issues is chopping apart my Gaia time.. But I'm trying hard to at least get in and reply to the Thread RP Yayoi! <3 gonk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:35 pm
*giggles* it's fine. 8D  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Latonia de la Courtel

Daring Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:20 pm
*pings some luff at Yayoi* Adore the art in your sig by the way...

*replied*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:45 pm
Not Long Ago Sib had an interesting encounter with the mysterious Chengueng...
Sibalto has now made a new friend in the lovely Midori...
Sibalto is slowly making friends with the catty Halloween...

And I would like to deeply apologize for my absence.. And mention my main account is.. Gone.. -.-; So this is my new mane main (dern Soq! XD), which probably means I will have to remake my Teepee soon.. >.>

Feb 27: Sib Meets These Loverlies in a PM RP

darkelementaldemon
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:37 pm
Sibalto paced about his handsome glade, bride and reings jingling softly with each step. His hooves made muffled noise against the emerald grass and purple flowers, and tail flicked with a whisper akin to the wind. He hadn't seen Firefly for many days, and despite the fact that he had made new friends, he longed for the lady he seemed to be falling for.
"Perhaps, she went wandering." He murmured aloud, knowing the spirited mare enjoyed doing just that. "Perhaps, she's not comming back right now.."
The thought depressed him and he halted, bowing his head and listlessly cropping grass for a few moments.

As Horse-Hearted as Tashika was, she had no idea what to do for her ailing stallion. She knew he missed the dark mare she had observed him with, but didn't have a clue as to what could be done. She had no idea where the mare, nor her two legger were..
Watching her stallion from her teepee, she slowly wove a basket to hold her clothes, knowing it would be some time before she could hope for any foals from the handsome stallion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:55 am
Helaku snorted skittishly as he entered the glade, remembering the last time he'd seen a human. It had been a small, lost female, and he'd ended up having to guide her to the village part of the way, and the rest of the way had carried her upon his back when she'd fallen and injured her leg. It hadn't been -that- serious, but she'd been limping...and the pace had been slow enough that he'd bent his wariness enough for practicality's sake. But now...he raised a brow at the saddled Soquili, having seen such only long ago, when the settlers came. "Hello..." He cast a wary glance at the human, but she seemed occupied in some task of her own.

((xD I haven't uh...really developed my Indian persona like...at all...she takes care of Helaku's teepee and has her own camp 'hidden' in the woods nearby...and that's kinda it.)  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:35 pm
Sibalto leapt sideways, snorting and blowing with eyes wide as he realized a strange stallion had wandered into his home. He huffed skittishly, slowly calming, and realized this stallion had greeted him in a friendly enough way.
"OH.. " He coughed, flicking an ear back and obviously embarassed. "H-hello... Greetings stranger, I am Sibalto... Welcome to my Glade... And you?"
He tilted his head in question, wondering where the strange stallion had come from.

((I think Tashika has had a run in with Helaku before, when Kami was RPing? O.o; I know I used to luff on him frequently... LOL.. Your poor Indian.. *giggles*))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:28 pm
((I wouldn't know. x3; IC he's mostly avoided people since adulthood.))

Helaku blinked, wondering how often this stallion saw other Soquili. Then again, he'd probably react much the same if an unknown Soquili had wandered up to his teepee. "I'm sorry for surprising you, sir," he said in a smooth, friendly tone. "I'm Helaku."

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:18 pm
((OMG! Hela babies! *dies* x.x Looooooove!))

Sibalto bobbed his head in a nod. "Well met Helaku, well met... Please forgive my poor manners, I must say I was quite surprised, but that does not excuse my poor greeting.. "
He shook his head, and gave a half smile. "What brings you to these parts?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:30 am
Wow! Sib got a stats boost! Huzzah! *giggles*

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:03 pm
Thursday March 15: Sibalto runs in to his old friend Tally, and meets her son! Cuallyen.

He dances about the thread and noses the basket known as Andre. He has a light conversation with Deja and Victor. He sees Auriga and her owner.

OFFICALLY MATED TO FIREFLY OMG!

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces