Smexy Besteys!!!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:48 am
My favorite character is Draco!! cool  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:02 pm
My favourites would have to beee: Fred & George, and Krum! simply because the bros play good in the movie and Krum is hawt <3 xD  

Asterii

disorientated

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:46 pm
Fred & George - they make me laugh.
Draco - his attitude and just his manner also makes me laugh.
Dumbledore - he comes out with some great lines.
Harry - hard not to like him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:16 pm
I think that Sirius, Lupin, Dumbledor, Fred, George, Bill, Charlie and Hagrid are my favorites. I know that Harry is the main character but he is quite annoying.  

LoverofDarknessEternal

the halfhuman alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:46 pm
i love moony and padfoot! i like that sirius is supposed to be the grim but hes really quite nice (except when it comes to severus), and who doesnt love werewolves? as for couples, i completely support the remus/tonks relationship. tonks seems to be the only person weird enough for lupin whee . and if sirius were still alive id pair him up with.........NOBODY! HE'S MINE!........ blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:01 am
Well I definitely like Fred and George, they're the comic relief. Sirius is a great character, trying to act in place of Harry's dad, but he's too immature in a lot of ways. It does make me sad, that one thing that happens to him (hopefully you've read book 5...). But I'd say Harry is my favorite, as he is the main character. You can always identify with him... even though he's a wizard, he's still a normal teenage boy in most ways, and he brings some reality to this wonderful work of fiction. I mean, whenever I read the books, I always feel so much sympathy for him and I get so emotional. I guess that's just some damrned good writing there. heart  

SoullessTenshi

animegirl982

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:30 pm
Cedric Diggory, because he's a pretty boy, and he's a brave, loyal, nice,but slightly tough guy, too.

I don't really understand what you mean by the whole pairing thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:53 pm
My favourite characters are Severus, Lupin, Hermione and Bellatrix. I know it's not a popular opinion, but if Ron and Hermione become a couple I think I'll actually cry... She deserves better than him! heart  

Charmed_Raven

Romantic Lunatic

4,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Amaunator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:00 pm

My favorite characters are
Sirius, Luna, Tonks, and Ron.

I really like Luna simply because she seems
so...Out there. I've always liked the way
Sirius seems to be a fun guy that tries
to take care of Harry, but with him being
wanted and so on, it's very hard. Ron is
funny. Tonks because she can change her
appearance and I like her personality.

Lupin and Tonks is nice pairing too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:59 am
I have a lot of favorite characters.
I totally love all the Weasleys (except Percy) because they all ahve different personalities and are all quite quirky.

Sirius is another favorite characters because he's cool and tries to take care of Harry.

Lupin because I just love his personality and how he, too, tries to help Harry.

Tonks because she's a lot of fun and rather cool.

The Lupin and Tonks pairing and the Hermione and Ron pairing are good because I think both pairings make a good, cute couple.

pythonesque

Kawaii Fatcat

MM Carlson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:56 pm
My favorite characters? Sirius Black, Merope Gaunt, Neville Longbottom, Bellatrix Lestrange, and The Fat Lady.

I like Sirius because he's...well...Sirius. It's hard to explain. He's a very likable person, and kind of...roguishly charming? Although, he's not exactly the most clear-thinking man. xD I loved it when he was singing "God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs." I wish I knew the lyrics to the song.

I like Merope because she has this cross-eyed sweetness about her. She's not vicious or wicked like her father and brother. She's naive, and for me, I can imagine her as a very real person. I feel so sorry for her, poor thing. :'(

I like Neville because he's so kind. He isn't as dumb as he appears to be. On the contrary, he's rather bright, but his lack of confidence always pulls him down. He's always in someone's shadow. He's very considerate and has his faults and strengths, and were he real I think I'd admire him a little.

I like Bellatrix because she is absolutely batshit dedicated. Granted she's a murderer and most likely insane, you gotta give her credit. This lady is devoted and cunning in a way that few people are- especially Death Eaters. Even though she's done such horrible things, I can't help but like her. I wish JK told us more about her, but that would be being pretty sympathetic. xD I don't think she'd do that!

And, I like the Fat Lady because she's operatic in both her singing and her daily "life" or whatever it could be called, being a portrait, of course. She's so funny. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:03 am
Siruis, Draco and Bellatrix

Sirius becuase I can relate heavily with him, I know what it is like to be locked up with only your own thoughts to keep you company.

Draco because... well... I love arrogant people, that and he is really such a wuss at heart xd

Bellatrix because she is just so ruthless... sure she kisses the ground that Voldemort walks on, but hey, we all have our flaws...  

The Cherry Aphrodisiac

`Katharina

9,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:45 pm
My favorite characters are the Weasley twins and Lupin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Favorite Character(s) : SEverus Snape, Remus Lupin.
-Why they are your favorite:

Severus Snape: He is my favorite because he has an alluring character with a story. Not only that but in ways I can sympathize with him.

Remus Lupin: I like him because his character is happy but not to the point of being overly happy.

-Do you support a pairing with the character(s) and why:

Severus/Remus (if it wasn't obvious) Why I have absolutely no idea I just do.  

Toxic-SnowX

LunaWillowind

Devoted Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:52 am
My favorites: Lupin, Sirius, Luna, Bellatrix, Tonks and the twins.

Reasons:

Lupin: Because he's the calm person and he's kind to almost everyone (even Snape a bit)

Sirius: I simply love him, he's mischievous (sp?) and cool.

Luna: She's so much like me, she's weird in a good way, honest and she's proud of it.

Bellatrix: because she is evil, and fun to draw (my favorite when it comes to drawing the characters)

Tonks: Because she is always cheerful (or nearly always) and because she is very daring when it comes to the colors of her hair and clothes.

The Twins: They alway's make me laugh, and they're brave ans smart in addition.

Pairings: Oh, this one is hard, I just have to say that I'm quite a liberal person when it comes to that, but my favorites must be Remus/Sirius, Ron/Hermione, Ginny/Harry, Ginny/Draco and Luna/Harry. (I write some fanfictions, but the only ones of these I've actually tried is Luna/Harry, Ginny/Draco and Ron/Hermione)  
74: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, and more Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff