be saved for marriage.
  be your own personal choice.
  other
  poll whore
View Results

Epic Fail Girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:25 pm
M-mann
Do what you want as long as your partner knows the consquences and gives consent. That's my philosphy on sex. Simple.

That's a good philosophy. Nothing too complicated. I like.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:40 pm
Yes, I like that one aswell.
Did you know that humans and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for fun, not just mating? I didn't... A friend of mine told me that, she's quite into random facts. The two smartest creatures on the planet... Well, other then monkey, but we basically are monkeys.  

fantasier_xp

minion630

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:31 pm
it is your decision what you do with your life, whatever that decision is. why make a big deal about it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:26 am
Vickicat
I think sex should be saved for marriage, because it's something special you don't want to just do with anyone. It really isn't right to do it with someone who you're not going to spend your whole life with. It should be saved only for that one special person. I think it's really sad that most people just have sex with whoever they're dating at the moment because they think they are in love, or worse, just have sex with whoever just to have it. I can't stand people who brag about having sex either. It just ruins it if you do it with the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Unfortunately everyone wants to have sex right now and not wait, and that makes it hard for people like me. I don't like dating people because I figure they'll expect it from me and I don't want to rush into something like that. My boyfriend who I've been with for six years now is starting to want it, but he's online, but when he comes to meet me I know he'll want to, and that's where it's hard for me because it's a tough choice. I know I truely love him, but I don't want to have sex with him in case he gets mad and leaves me later on. I want to know he'll stay with me forever before we do something like that. I really don't know what I will do, I want to wait until I'm married, but then I hear things, like my mom told me about a woman she works with who's in her late twenties and still hasn't had sex and gets dumped by every guy because she wants to wait until she's married, and it's things like that that make me wonder if it's even worth it to wait in today's society. So while idealistically I want to be married first, I really don't know what I'll end up doing.

as a staticis the average maridge is three years which relly makes it no reason to wait till after maridge.some maridges lastonly six months and did i mention you can technically be maried for a week so yeah so much about life long comitment how long dosea person live thirtiy years sixty year a hundread years a hundread and twenty year how long exactly dosea person live we are going to live an average ofa hundread years and the next generation probably twohundread years so there is a big difference between three years andalife time... theres even a mayor difference between three years and a month aditignyl but that of course the like36 times as long  

joronica5

Epic Fail Girl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:27 pm
minion630
it is your decision what you do with your life, whatever that decision is. why make a big deal about it?

This is a debate forum. For the purpose of making a big deal out of this. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:09 pm
I'm not as odd as I portrey I'm still a virgin but I have alot of virgin friends most are like over the internet but still......we all have minds to think and whatever so it's up to both people if they want to or not. But what I don't understand is why some people have sex or whatever b/c of "peer presure".....I don't see how a bunch of people could have forced them to do anything.  

Kiro_Kun15

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:40 pm
fantasier_xp
Yes, I like that one aswell.
Did you know that humans and dolphins are the only animals that have sex for fun, not just mating? I didn't... A friend of mine told me that, she's quite into random facts. The two smartest creatures on the planet... Well, other then monkey, but we basically are monkeys.

I heard that before somewhere. I want to know how they know that. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:25 pm
Considering the day and age, I'm very much for people doing whatever about sex. I don't but my nose into it if they have it before marriage or wait until marriage. It's their personal choice.

However, I am against stupid people having sex. If you can't wear condoms, take birth control, or own up to mistakes, you shouldn't be having sex. If you can't handle the fact you now have a child on the way, you shouldn't have sex. (This doesn't make pro-life though.)

Except my only problem about this debate is when people say "children are too young!!" I don't think they realize for a very long time in history girls around thirteen were married off and did have sex at the age. Very often they knew they were going to have to partake in sex, and they understood this. They were also rather mature about this.

People don't realize society and parents have an impact on the view of sex and how children react to it. If you shield them and say sex is too soon, then it will not be a mature subject or matter for them. But if you don't shield them and give them a chance to be mature, then they can be.  

wiki bean

RightBehindYou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:43 pm
Well, I guess I'm the odd-man-out here. I believe just the opposite. I have always thought vigirnity was overrated.

There is a double standard with regards to virginity and marriage though. Girls should be virgins and boys should have experience. Just how that is supposed to happen is beyond me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:21 pm
Sex before marriage is very important! Imagine your wedding night... The first time you've had sex. You get close to your husband in bed and he whispers to you "let me put it in your ear." What would you do then? Run screaming from the hotel room in your white wedding themed lingerie?
Lolz j/k But seriously, losing your virginity hurts and first times are always awkward. I remember my first time hurt so bad I wanted to stop after only a minute. Trust me, you want your wedding night to be romantic and sweet, not fumbling and painful.  

EJ_Nova

Tactical Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Epic Fail Girl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:20 pm
squicks
Sex before marriage is very important! Imagine your wedding night... The first time you've had sex. You get close to your husband in bed and he whispers to you "let me put it in your ear." What would you do then? Run screaming from the hotel room in your white wedding themed lingerie?
Lolz j/k But seriously, losing your virginity hurts and first times are always awkward. I remember my first time hurt so bad I wanted to stop after only a minute. Trust me, you want your wedding night to be romantic and sweet, not fumbling and painful.

I could not agree more. Ladies, believe me it hurts like hell even if your "cherry" has already been popped.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:39 pm
squicks

its gonna still be painful anyway  

Sticth

Epic Fail Girl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:46 pm
Sticth
its gonna still be painful anyway

But would you want that intense pain on your wedding night, a supposedly "special" night.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:52 pm
my opinion, is that people dont have to wait till they married to have sex, but they shouldnt do it with the first person they see. they should wait and not rush things. If they feel that the time is right then so be it. everybody is different.  

Anabethe

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:03 pm
joronica5
Vickicat
I think sex should be saved for marriage, because it's something special you don't want to just do with anyone. It really isn't right to do it with someone who you're not going to spend your whole life with. It should be saved only for that one special person. I think it's really sad that most people just have sex with whoever they're dating at the moment because they think they are in love, or worse, just have sex with whoever just to have it. I can't stand people who brag about having sex either. It just ruins it if you do it with the wrong person for the wrong reasons. Unfortunately everyone wants to have sex right now and not wait, and that makes it hard for people like me. I don't like dating people because I figure they'll expect it from me and I don't want to rush into something like that. My boyfriend who I've been with for six years now is starting to want it, but he's online, but when he comes to meet me I know he'll want to, and that's where it's hard for me because it's a tough choice. I know I truely love him, but I don't want to have sex with him in case he gets mad and leaves me later on. I want to know he'll stay with me forever before we do something like that. I really don't know what I will do, I want to wait until I'm married, but then I hear things, like my mom told me about a woman she works with who's in her late twenties and still hasn't had sex and gets dumped by every guy because she wants to wait until she's married, and it's things like that that make me wonder if it's even worth it to wait in today's society. So while idealistically I want to be married first, I really don't know what I'll end up doing.

as a staticis the average maridge is three years which relly makes it no reason to wait till after maridge.some maridges lastonly six months and did i mention you can technically be maried for a week so yeah so much about life long comitment how long dosea person live thirtiy years sixty year a hundread years a hundread and twenty year how long exactly dosea person live we are going to live an average ofa hundread years and the next generation probably twohundread years so there is a big difference between three years andalife time... theres even a mayor difference between three years and a month aditignyl but that of course the like36 times as long

That's awful hard to read... But most marriages last longer than three years... I'm not sure where you're getting that. I don't think most people would go through the trouble of getting married just to end it so soon, unless something really bad happens and they just aren't right for each other or something. Not all marriges turn out right but at least when you get married, you're showing you're committed, at least usually, and you intend for things to work out right. Most people, when they get married, they plan to stay with that person the rest of their life. It may not always work out that way, but if that was their intention, it may not be their fault that something went wrong.  
11: The Intelligent Cogitation: For the Master Debaters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff