AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:20 pm
rugged
One thing's for sure; if you do have one, you'll not be with it for much longer...

*Eats soul smile *

0_o cry  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:56 pm
Well yes, a large amount of energy is given off from rotting objects. The process of rotting does that. It's all just your body  

Aar000n3yTheL000n3y

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:09 pm
Aar000n3yTheL000n3y
Well yes, a large amount of energy is given off from rotting objects. The process of rotting does that. It's all just your body

True. there is a lot of energy released in decomposition.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:16 pm
I do believe that we have a soul. It is this that hangs over us like a sword of Damocles. There is very little visible difference between a recently deceased corpse and a living body: why? What is this thing that makes us live, that makes us alive? These are the questions I can only very vaguely answer in scientific terms and the answers do not satisfy me completely but lead only to more questions.  

Seanchaidh

Aged Explorer

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:34 pm
LiBu
I can't remember it well, but I seem to vaguely remember hearing of research indicating that large amounts of energy are released from human corpses when they die.

Is this true?
Is it more than just typical heat and chemical energy?
Could it be the soul?

The soul is not a physical thing, they cant detect it. Thats just excess energy being released from the bodies. Not sure on the whole '21 grams' thing, but that could just be air, if ya think about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:16 pm
Kurzon_Dax
LiBu
I can't remember it well, but I seem to vaguely remember hearing of research indicating that large amounts of energy are released from human corpses when they die.

Is this true?
Could it be the soul?

The soul is not a physical thing, they cant detect it. Thats just excess energy being released from the bodies. Not sure on the whole '21 grams' thing, but that could just be air, if ya think about it.
I'm thinking electro charge emmited from us is more like it.  

UF6

LucidaOfIce

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:36 am
AstronomyGirl
LiBu

Is this true?
Could it be the soul?

humm... I dunno. I haven't heard about this research or anything. If you were able to find an article online about it that would really help.

I have heard this theory once before actually.
It was described to me in about as much detail as this and it was suppose to be in some movie or something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:40 am
Steven Hawkings
Kurzon_Dax
LiBu

Is this true?
Could it be the soul?

Electro charge?
Where does this electro charge come from and what is it?
If you what to put someone in their place you need a little more information than this vague answer.  

LucidaOfIce

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:02 am
Steven Hawkings
Kurzon_Dax
LiBu

Is this true?
Could it be the soul?

hmm, that could account for the energy, but what of the weight? unless im missing something  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:50 am
I believe that the 21 grams is the soul from the body

TPAM nice sig. lol  

Egyptian Beatdown

72: Science & Astronomy Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items