View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:13 pm
CaiLing
Fruits Basket is probably my favourite anime/manga of all time, that is until I find something better. Anyway, I like it so much because of the interesting and emotional storyline. The characters are well developed and the music in the anime gives it the most appropriate feel.

As for coupling goes, my favourite couple is Hiro and Kisa even though that's almost incest ninja . As for Tohru, I say she should end up with Kyo, but I may be a bit biased in that opinion because Kyo is my favourite character.
Yeah, that's the only problem with Furuba, half the pairing are incestuous! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:13 pm
final_anime_kingdom
hehe i think and want tohru to end up with kyo.
i heard that yuki might end up with kagura! wow...that would be interesting in my opinion.
but yeah...
Tohru and Kyo all the way! ^^ hehe.
I give I give, there's just too much rumors going about ^^;! I never heard that one! I can't see that happening, lol! sweatdrop  

.A.k.a.n.e.

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:44 am
Fruits Basket is my all-time favorite anime/manga. And Tohru's so totally gonna wind up with Kyo, it's obvious. wink And about most Furuba pairings being incest, think about how big a family the Sohmas are. I mean, half those people never even meet each other, because there's just so many of them, so they're all at the least 5th or 6th cousins several times removed...

To .A.k.a.n.e. :You find out about Aki-sama in volume 17. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:55 pm
I hope Momiji and Momo get to meet each other.  

Vixen Rose Whip

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:21 am
Thanks RisikaFox!! <3

I don't know if I'm aloud to ask this, but doesn't anyone read their Fruits Basket off the internet...I mean like english scans?! How does everyone know of things so far ahead? Is there a link I could get someone could post here or pm me. I would be most greatful mrgreen ! I mean I'll still buy the manga when it comes out. But I would still like to read ahead if it's possible!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:23 am
Vixen Rose Whip
I hope Momiji and Momo get to meet each other.
So do I! I liked that part with Momo in the last released volume!! You learn more about her feelings!! biggrin <3  

.A.k.a.n.e.

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:08 am
Akito is kawaiii! *snuggles Akito plushie* I love Akito-sama!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:17 pm
Everytime I go out to get volume 14 it's sold out I have gone to a convention, pluse three other stores and there all out! T.T I'll just have to wait a bit longer! *sigh* crying  

.A.k.a.n.e.

Snarkeh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:32 am
Tohru + Kyo.

Then please, please let the manga end. T^T  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:49 am
i think she will end up with kyo, cause hes soo cute, thats why i choose his name for part of my user name (the name kyo was already taken crying )  

Kyo.desu

tohru-uzamaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:13 pm
.A.k.a.n.e.
Hello again, notice my polls taking on a certain theme, lol! I couldn't believe there was no Fruits Basket thread yet! *shock* So TA DA here one is <3 ! Feel free to talk about anything Fruits Basket, and bicker about who Tohru should end up with... (cheers for Yuki) ,lol.

Anyway, yes I shall add more later!

YUKI is mine not hers so live with it! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:14 pm
Kyo, it's gotta be Kyo they just fit better. Can any one tell me what happens in vol 13? confused
I've bought 1 through 12 and 14 but the local store can't get 13 (werid hu?)  

tatterkin

The_Love_Of_A_Heartagram

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:27 pm
I like the yuki torhu pairing but she does end up with kyo. (random) One of my favorite characters is Akito I used to thingk he was hot but later in the storie you find out that akito is a girl! (answer in white for those who don't want to know if they don't know already)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:43 am
Mmmm... well, I never really expected this but... arrow Shigure ends up with Aki-chan! I was really surprised... O.o I thought for sure it was going to be Kureno. But then Uo-chan would have no one... T.T  

_l- f e r m a t a -l_

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:25 pm
I don't want to spoil the ending, but in the very end Tohru does go with Kyou, Akito goes out with Shigure, Rin and Haru. (I don't know what happens to them.)  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff