Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 28: EZ Games (Like Solitaire only better!)
Tell it like it is... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready?
  or NOT!
  here we go
View Results

Aurora Sing
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:23 pm
One late night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and added a game to my subforum that no one was getting into. Since no one was interested I decided to give all the replys to myself. But shortly after someone else showed up and we started this crazy story about a mongoose wearing a fuzzy pink tutu that danced around. All the people of the village loved the mongoose and his tutu so one day the mayor of the village had a great idea!

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake...

(Thought it would be easier to have it all on one page whee )  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:56 pm
...naked and jumped into the freezing water.  

Stained Sunday

Aurora Sing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:53 am
One late night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up and added a game to my subforum that no one was getting into. Since no one was interested I decided to give all the replys to myself. But shortly after someone else showed up and we started this crazy story about a mongoose wearing a fuzzy pink tutu that danced around. All the people of the village loved the mongoose and his tutu so one day the mayor of the village had a great idea!

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake naked and jumped into the freezing water. Hey the freezing water is better than getting hanged! Unfortunately, on the other side of the lake was...  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:17 pm

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake naked and jumped into the freezing water. Hey the freezing water is better than getting hanged! Unfortunately, on the other side of the lake was a vicious possum. Oh sure I was scared at first sight but...  

Stained Sunday

ManagerKyoto
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:16 am
when I noticed it's fangs, I shat my pants. Fleeing from the scene, I tired muster some strenght. Alas, It was almost impossible until...  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:45 am

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake naked and jumped into the freezing water. Hey the freezing water is better than getting hanged! Unfortunately, on the other side of the lake was a vicious possum. Oh sure I was scared at first sight but when I noticed it's fangs, I sh*t my pants. Fleeing from the scene, I tried to muster some strength. Alas, It was almost impossible until I remembered that the berries native to the land gave you super...  

Aurora Sing
Crew

TheTantrum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:40 pm

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake naked and jumped into the freezing water. Hey the freezing water is better than getting hanged! Unfortunately, on the other side of the lake was a vicious possum. Oh sure I was scared at first sight but when I noticed it's fangs, I sh*t my pants. Fleeing from the scene, I tried to muster some strength. Alas, It was almost impossible until I remembered that the berries native to the land gave you super kick-a** karate and roundhouse kick skills like Chuck Norris! I began to give those blasted raccoons their "what's for" when suddenly...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:14 pm

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake naked and jumped into the freezing water. Hey the freezing water is better than getting hanged! Unfortunately, on the other side of the lake was a vicious possum. Oh sure I was scared at first sight but when I noticed it's fangs, I sh*t my pants. Fleeing from the scene, I tried to muster some strength. Alas, It was almost impossible until I remembered that the berries native to the land gave you super kick-a** karate and roundhouse kick skills like Chuck Norris! I began to give those blasted raccoons their "what's for" when suddenly I remembered that the possums were my targets. So I ran...  

Stained Sunday

Aurora Sing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:55 am

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake naked and jumped into the freezing water. Hey the freezing water is better than getting hanged! Unfortunately, on the other side of the lake was a vicious possum. Oh sure I was scared at first sight but when I noticed it's fangs, I sh*t my pants. Fleeing from the scene, I tried to muster some strength. Alas, It was almost impossible until I remembered that the berries native to the land gave you super kick-a** karate and roundhouse kick skills like Chuck Norris! I began to give those blasted raccoons their "what's for" when suddenly I remembered that the possums were my targets. So I ran to my hut to get clothes on--naked round house kicks=not cool! On the way there...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:58 pm

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake naked and jumped into the freezing water. Hey the freezing water is better than getting hanged! Unfortunately, on the other side of the lake was a vicious possum. Oh sure I was scared at first sight but when I noticed it's fangs, I sh*t my pants. Fleeing from the scene, I tried to muster some strength. Alas, It was almost impossible until I remembered that the berries native to the land gave you super kick-a** karate and roundhouse kick skills like Chuck Norris! I began to give those blasted raccoons their "what's for" when suddenly I remembered that the possums were my targets. So I ran to my hut to get clothes on--naked round house kicks=not cool! On the way there I spotted the mongoose who tried to get me hanged in the first place.

We stared each other down for a bit before...  

Stained Sunday

Aurora Sing
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:33 pm

He decided to give the mongoose the key to the city. But there was a catch, it turns out that the mongoose was an evil mongoose. So the villagers assembled to hang me, so I ran down to the old lake naked and jumped into the freezing water. Hey the freezing water is better than getting hanged! Unfortunately, on the other side of the lake was a vicious possum. Oh sure I was scared at first sight but when I noticed it's fangs, I sh*t my pants. Fleeing from the scene, I tried to muster some strength. Alas, It was almost impossible until I remembered that the berries native to the land gave you super kick-a** karate and roundhouse kick skills like Chuck Norris! I began to give those blasted raccoons their "what's for" when suddenly I remembered that the possums were my targets. So I ran to my hut to get clothes on--naked round house kicks=not cool! On the way there I spotted the mongoose who tried to get me hanged in the first place.

We stared each other down for a bit before he started doing this "Kill Bill" sort of thing. He had this insanely long...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:58 am

We stared each other down for a bit before he started doing this "Kill Bill" sort of thing. He had this insanely long sword (actually his tail was unusually long too). I still needed to ...  

xUltra Violetx

Tinkerbell-star

6,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:03 pm
Flee from the evil mongoose!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:31 pm

We stared each other down for a bit before he started doing this "Kill Bill" sort of thing. He had this insanely long sword (actually his tail was unusually long too). I still needed to flee from the evil mongoose! I tricked him into looking in the woods by saying "...  

Aurora Sing
Crew

Sono una Principessa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:28 pm
'by saying...' that his doctor was in there and he wanted to give him a strawberry-flavored lollipop, but then the mongoose said (I didn't know they could talk!)...  
28: EZ Games (Like Solitaire only better!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games