Envy
  Sloth
  Greed
  Wrath
  Pride
View Results

Wolf of Darkness 7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:11 am
I like Greed more in the Manga then in the show beacuse he never really dies and, if no one knows what i am talking about and would like to know please send me a pm and i warn you i am a spoiler, only beacuse i read japanese. Well anyway I enjoy the manga a lot more alos it last longer then the anime and moves away from the anime after book 7, in truth Wrath has not come out in the manga series yet lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:49 pm
I've only seen teh Anime and ahve up to vol. 5 of the manga. I'm hopin to get the movie that's comin out in October--which I've beenw aitin exactly a year for.  

FullmetalEDlover

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Wolf of Darkness 7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:33 pm
the movie is goig to be cool but the import manga is already out and i will not spopil it lol i want to get the movie too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:28 am
I like Roy Mustang's POWER!!! The power of fire, which well turn into EXPLOSIONS!!!!! I LOVE POWER!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted  

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

Alex7s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:52 am
i loooooooooooove fma its a sad story really its nice how the two brother love each other i heart fma my fave charecter Edward  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:50 pm
Wolf of Darkness 7
I like Greed more in the Manga then in the show beacuse he never really dies and, if no one knows what i am talking about and would like to know please send me a pm and i warn you i am a spoiler, only beacuse i read japanese. Well anyway I enjoy the manga a lot more alos it last longer then the anime and moves away from the anime after book 7, in truth Wrath has not come out in the manga series yet lol.

I've gotten through book 8, and a different character is named Wrath. There's a different Sloth, as well, and Pride hasn't been shown as of book 8.

This is my all time favorite anime and manga! heart Despite it being really depressing at times, the plotline is very well-written, and the characters are well-developed, to the point where you even start to feel sorry for the homunculi.

My favorite character is... not Ed! It's actually Al, probably because I can draw similarities between Al and myself. For the poll, I'd have to say Wrath, although a few other homunculi are close.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:15 pm
My favourite character is Ed. For some reason, in most animes, my facourite character is always the main character..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:04 am
My favorite is Envy mrgreen  

Smexy Besteys!!!

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Felidae Labyrinthine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:42 pm
Wolf of Darkness 7

I know what you mean about Greed in the manga! *dances secret dance* I couldn't figure out why Greed got so many votes (loser >:C) in the poll, but if you judge just from the latest manga... Greed pwns. Eh-heh. (*Lingy fan*)
And Wrath has so "come out" in the manga! ("Come out"... what, of the closet? O_o Funny wording) He's VERY different than in the anime... T-T which could almost, ALMOST overcome my absolute adoration of the lil' bugger, but.... you know me when it comes to cute young boys. -_- (Loli com? I have no clue what you're talking about!)
I think the way Greed died in the manga is INFINITELY cooler than the anime (I gots pics! =D) and the same for Lust. No, the only unknown homunculus in the manga is Pride... (but there have been a lot of hints)
MANGA SLOTH PWNS TRISH ARSE! I just gotta say, he's pretty amusing... xD
But Envy is teh ossum in both! (Tho I prefer manga, which is a lot more subtle about... its... gender. As in "him" not having one. It's true! ^-^)
Soo... to wrap it up, I write homunculus fanfiction! (Mostly slash of my favortie characters, ahem) The link is in my profile....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:14 pm
I'm not gonna say who's my favorite character 'cuz they're all pretty good. I wanted to bring up a point about the anime version 'cuz I've been rewatching it with a friend (it's his first time). So...

Did anyone notice the discrepancy with Pride/King Bradley in the first half of the series. It's in the episode after Dr. Marcoh has been taken into "protective" custody by King Bradley and Mustang admits to him that he'd always known about Marcoh. After Mustang leaves, King Bradley thinks to himself, "Give it up Mustang, the philosopher's stone doesn't exist." But that's exactly what the homunculi are after!

Any thoughts?  

Theorem 69

Sakura_belldandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:00 am
I haven't readed the manga yet but have watched all of the anime(not including the movie). Not sure on my favourite character though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:13 pm
lust
+
envy
are the best.and the show....something that has to do with life.

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

Viese Servatika

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:50 pm
I love the manga and the anime, but I think the manga is better. I've watched the Shambala movie? (the name escapes me now) and I didn't really like it that much.
If we're speaking about favorite characters, I think I'd say Riza. She's awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:04 am
domokun

I have not gotten to read the manga just yet, however, I'm usually one for getting the corresponding manga to the anime, and vice versa [it also depends on which dubbing company has licensed the anime smile ].

The anime, actually, I have just gotten finished watching yesterday [I collect the dvds rather than worrying about missing episodes on tv] and while I've got Conqueror of Shamballa left, I'm..very impressed by it all, as a whole.

It's an amazing storyline, teaching the values of what is precious in life, in learning how to trust, forgive, and fight for what is important to oneself. The underdog going up against the big guns. Humorous, dramatic, and yet heart-warming. I was a fan from the get go- the voices are wonderful [in BOTH Japanese and English!] and the characters are so enigmatic and believable.

I definitely had my favorites, and almost in no particular order, all for different reasons..

Roy Mustang- He's serious, dark, and seems to play both sides yet definitely is in this for the aid of the Elric brothers..

Alphonse Elric- The voice of wisdom, the glue which holds he and Edward together, the real reason that his older brother is so driven. So very innocent and small despite his soul's attachment to a massive suit of armor..then he just gets wickedly brave near the end, which rocked.

Maes Hughes- He was a BIG part in this story, and it irked me so much that Envy murdered him wearing the face of Hughes' wife. What a guy- so, so committed to his work, and a great family man with that adoration for his wife and daughter...it was hard not to like him.

Greed- The BEST of the Homonculi. Come on- really, it was Greed who paved the way for Ed, giving him the secrets of how to defeat the rest of his kind- giving him that inkling of what the Homonculi really are. Not to mention, he really just wanted nothing to do with the rest of his kind..he just wanted to live.

Lust- I felt for her, and I can't tell which episode it was really, perhaps the one where she begins to dredge up the memories of the woman she was supposed to be.. but I KNEW that when the end came around, Lust was going to be on the side of the Elrics.

Winry Rockbell- A piece of work, but she's had it tough, and I love how she constantly fidgeted over Ed. It's pretty obvious how she feels about him. Plus, a chick who knows her stuff about mechanics is pretty kick-a**.  

Quincy_Archer_Hates_You

Sin-of-Malice

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:08 pm
-grins- finally a thread about FMA. ^^  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items