Submit

AMV's
  Rock Socks!
  Stink
  Haven't seen any, but I'd like to.
View Results

Dis Flavored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:54 am
Okies..I watched the Shonen Bushido...I didn't like it that much...I deleted it, so sorry! sweatdrop

Just out of curiosity, has anyone watched "Jihaku"??
It's my all time favorite of mixed anime videos. It's set to The Best of You- Foo Fighters it's very awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:25 am
I saw alot on Youtube....My favorite is the one with FullMetal Alchemist with the song Rest In Pieces bt Saliva....OMG.....I almost cried to that video.....the video and song fits so well.... crying crying crying crying  

LegendarySaiyanXAlchemist

GreedsLittleEdo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:30 am
FullMetal Alchemist - Tsumibito no kashou From someone by Jihakuon animemusicvideos.org and he does awsome music video's. His FMA one is great and a various one with FooFighters too.. But I know too many to reall list up on here though  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:31 pm
This is my newest AMV I made ^^ And I LOVE the song, it's my fave song right now. I cried when I first heard it. crying

Eternal snow - InuYasha  

PunkRose

Ever-Changing Me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:05 pm
I like the ones my sister makes, they're SO cool! But she won't publish them for whatever reason, so all of you out there in the audiance won't ever be able to see them! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:00 am
Sure i've made a couple of my own amv's!

Here are the link's:

First amv

Second amv

Oh yea the second one is my better amv, mostly because I had gotten a little used to making them! I might make some more but I doubt it!  

GenoMaker

Theorem 69

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:22 pm
My roommate and I love anime, but we're both of the opinion that MOST AMV's are pretty damn awful. Most people just take clips of their favorite animes and put them together to some song they like, but often enough the clips don't mesh together with the music and/or the lyrics don't relate at all to anime. If you're gonna make AMVs, put some d@mn effort into it!

There's a REALLY good AMV on youtube. Search: Rahxephon Must Be Dreaming  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:15 pm
i ame on you tube alot under the name of koyousetsu and i watch a lot of them my faverite amv  

moko123456789

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:13 am
One of my favorites

pretty fly for tenchi

But this one is better

Tenchi-Fly for a white guy

Hate the fat guy in the first one...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:57 pm
there's one i cant remember the name of, but it's full metal alchemist with the song protège moi by placebo, and theres one called from the ashes with a submersed song also to fma. check them out, they're done by pros  

Little Lion Man

Princess Dustbunny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:02 am
All I'm really familiar with at the moment are Naruto AMVs.

One Girl Revolution

Yeah, this song has been totally overused. But this is probably the best video to use it. The clips actually match the music, and there are some really cool effects.

Neji vs Hinata

Neji and Hinata's fight remixed to Die Another Day. There are some repeat clips and not everything fits perfectly, but it's pretty cool.

Tenten vs Temari

Similar to the above, except it's the Tenten vs Temari fight set to a piano version of Tenten's theme song.

Try searching "Unwritten" with various names too. There are a few goodies that I'm too lazy to look up right now  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:29 pm
putfile has some good anime amv's
bump eek eek  

shioni509

2,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff