No
View Results

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:29 pm
Personally I'd say Sango. She's such a strong and beautiful character. It be pretty empowering to cos as her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:00 am
starry_moon
alright thanks and I say go with the last Kurama it looks really cool or go as Botan, I'd save Tohru as a back up or just for some other time
I would die to do kurama...then I have a reason to have a pretty red rose, but I would like to do Sango so I can carry my Kirara plushie, Botan cuz I can do a British accent, and Tohru just because my hair is the right length...but if I'm to do any of these...I need to lose some weight...  

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:01 am
themadwriter
Personally I'd say Sango. She's such a strong and beautiful character. It be pretty empowering to cos as her.
Second person to say I could do Sango. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:57 am
i've never cosplayed before, but if i were to do it, i'd cosplay haruko from flcl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

or perhaps i'd do ROXAS from kh2. how i LOVE roxas. <333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pete Wentz`

Sevryn Vitali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:24 pm
I tried to make a costume similar to Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2. I had the hair cut and getting the contacts to mix the eye color wouldn't have been a problem...it's just the custom guns that I wanted were...uhm well...let's just say I didn't get them and that I probably wouldn't have been able to walk into the convention anyway. ^^() Actually, the setbacks were getting TO THE CONVENTION. That, and the day of it. -_- But I did successfully cosplay as a character from a doujinshi I drew myself. ^^ It was fun. I got to dance with a guy who cosplayed as Vash from Trigun ^^() -blush- he was really cute...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:17 pm
SageBlight
I tried to make a costume similar to Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2. I had the hair cut and getting the contacts to mix the eye color wouldn't have been a problem...it's just the custom guns that I wanted were...uhm well...let's just say I didn't get them and that I probably wouldn't have been able to walk into the convention anyway. ^^() Actually, the setbacks were getting TO THE CONVENTION. That, and the day of it. -_- But I did successfully cosplay as a character from a doujinshi I drew myself. ^^ It was fun. I got to dance with a guy who cosplayed as Vash from Trigun ^^() -blush- he was really cute...
That sounds so sweet.  

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200

mangosteen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:58 pm
I haven't but I really really really want to (I would DEFINATELY be either Chii or Dita ^_^. I heart Chobits!) My friend went to Japan and apparently he just walked right into a cosplay party. I was so jealous!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:40 pm
mangosteen
I haven't but I really really really want to (I would DEFINATELY be either Chii or Dita ^_^. I heart Chobits!) My friend went to Japan and apparently he just walked right into a cosplay party. I was so jealous!
I would love to see someone do Chii cosplay!  

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:09 am
For Halloween last year, my dad and I threw together Kyoko's Red Butterfly jacket(from Furuba) overnight. That was stressful, lol.

This year though, I'm taking on a real cosplay project. I'm making a Kikyou costume for Anime Boston next year(or is it this year?). I've got the clothes worked out, but I'm stuck on the necklace she wore before she died(the one that holds the Shikon no Tama). Anybody have any ideas on what I could use for the pieces, as well as the Shikon itself?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:48 am
I so so so want to go to a convention, but as said b4 the UK isn't big on conventions, but i have done some cosplay action for a moie that i'm tryin to make - though at the moment it isn't working too well.

If anyone knows of any conventions happening in the UK cud u let us know plz, i'd seriously want to go.  

Leedrian

Haseo-ko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:53 am
I cpsplayed young itachi from naruto at last years AX  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:46 pm
themadwriter
Yay! My first real cosplay outfit is done! I can now legally say I've been in Katsuya Jonouchi's pants. Yippee!

User Image

*speek!* Yu-Gi-Oh! rox! ^_^ I love Katsuya Jonouchi!!!! ^_^ ^_~ Yami more though.  

AnimeYouko

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:12 pm
PKK_Haseo
I cpsplayed young itachi from naruto at last years AX
I'd love to see that! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:59 pm
I've cosplayed Edward from Cowboy Bebop and Farfarello from Weiss Kreuz. I'm going to be cosplaying Winry from FMA, Ayama Sohma from Fruits Basket and Farfie again from Weiss as Anime Weekend Atlanta this year. Identity crisis to the extreme!!!! ah!!! Actually, my friend and I need a few more people for the Fruba cosplay we're planning for AWA this year. anyone interested?

Random Phoenix

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:11 pm
Random Phoenix
I've cosplayed Edward from Cowboy Bebop and Farfarello from Weiss Kreuz. I'm going to be cosplaying Winry from FMA, Ayama Sohma from Fruits Basket and Farfie again from Weiss as Anime Weekend Atlanta this year. Identity crisis to the extreme!!!! ah!!! Actually, my friend and I need a few more people for the Fruba cosplay we're planning for AWA this year. anyone interested?
Whhheeee! You should post some pics when you get back from there. I've never seen Ayame cosplay, though I got a picture of a Winry cosplayer at the last convention I went to.  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff