Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PAP] No Soq Left Behind Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:45 pm
Krux puffed up and did her best to burn the vine that roped around her chest. Bits still remained, but parts began to incinerate as her flames touched at them. Wet or not, they would burn.

Kram walked over and assisted, tilting back on his hind legs, and pulling on the end of the vine. It burned off, leaving a bit around Krux' chest, but he figured, it would serve a reminder till she burned the rest off. A reminder to look where she's going next time, especially when on terrain that could kill you for not paying attention. It would be messy to get her back to Ceremony if that happened.

Krux paused, very intense in her gaze. As if she might combust or turn to stone. Then she deflated in a puff, and said under her breath "Thank you."

Kram's eyes went wide, and his mouth dropped. Those words had never been uttered from Krux' mouth with any sincerity. Part of him pretended he didn't hear it, because it is that unbelievable. He heard it, because he was standing right next to her. Unsure if anyone else had.

Krux then puffed back up again and jumped towards Meteor, like a snake trying to strike. Obviously no threat, coming barely to his knees in her height. "And you! Thanks for being so annoying, I leapt to my death to muffle the sound!" she huffed, breathing heavy. That, is the typical thank you. All sarcasm, laced with insult.

Kram flared his nostrils, feeling half sorry for Meteor. He nodded at all the gaggle of folks as they began to split off, just as easy as they appeared. Too bad the vine isn't still attached where he could reach. He might pull on it to reign Krux away from the...puppbun. Kram shrugged up at the large red lady. Unsure why she was apologizing for Krux lack of awareness. Though if he were to ask for things...he imagined being curled up in Mioyo's paws, and napping. He blushed at the thought. Not a man of many words, he paused too long before Kram cut in.

"We're good! I'm here to collect herbs, lichen, mushrooms, and I don't even have a basket anymore!" she complained, only now noticing her basket is gone. Likely fallen to the abyss below.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:40 pm
WC - 160

Meteor winced, grimacing apologetically, wincing at Krux's scolding. He was quiet, frozen in place as Beans moved over and then he bit his lower lip, not speaking... Or really moving, feeling terrible.

Mioyo watched, listening to Krux before tilting her head and smiling calmloy.

"Well," Mioyo began, "I think I can help. I'm fine carrying things for you and Meteor can tell us where he found someone growing a mushroom garden. As for lichens..." Mioyo grinned, and nodded. "I know a spot. It's near my space. I'm sure I have soppmething you can carry things on and Meteor can go hike elsewhere. Her tone was pointed, and Meteor nodded, making himself scare, Beans sighing and racing after before Mioyo grinned, and bowed her head.

"Come oin. He'll have Beans tell me in a bit and we'll go from there." And Mioyo began walking, wasting no more time in making sure Krux got what she needed without Meteor further meddling...

Or anyone bothering her and Kram at all.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:52 pm
Mioyo offered to assist, and Kram nodded at Krux, trying to encourage her to go along with her offer. They had lost valuable time, so this would help them finish the job. Bonus, he'd get to hang out with Mioyo and maybe glean more of what she's like!

Krux fluttered her eyes so hard at Kram, it might of been a strain on her eyelids. "Aaahhh ahlright. Fine-nu." she drew out her agreement to follow along, begrudgingly. At least this one isn't as bubbly as the bunny one, trying to call her a friend. Yes, this is agreeable.

The two joined in following Mioyo. One with smiles, one sulking a bit at the way the day had went.

~Fin.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces