Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM1 - A Snagem Siesta in Paldea [Complete/Free Posting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:15 am
Ace, who had arrived in front of the Snagems by this point, and Trey were disappointed to see that none of the Snagems appeared to remember them in spite of, in their minds, many of their epic encounters. Terashi's question made them both recoil in fear, the pair looking at each other nervously as they tried to come up with an answer, however a distraction would arrive in stead, a joyous one. "Beau!" They both shouted in unison as Beau revealed himself, the pair running up to meet the butterfly man and embracing him in a hug. For former Flare grunts they didn't seem to have a problem with hybrids.

"Well, after the war our meal ticket with Flare expired." Trey began to explain. "Yeah, though to be fair we were the most useless grunts so end of war or not we were on the fast track out the door anyways." Ace concurred. "The region fell on some pretty hard times after the second revolution and Ace and I did what we could to scrape by." Trey continued. "Eventually we bought this old Clauncher fishing boat, modified it a bit, and tried to make some money as a ferry, however I guess no one likes flames and skulls. Our taste was never appreciated here in Kalos, and especially Flare." Ace huffed, annoyed that no one likes their boat. "We wanted to go back to Alola and meet up with our old Skull friends but this old girl can't make such a far and plan tickets are expensive." Trey revealed.

By this point Sub was ignoring Ace and Trey and their reunion with Beau and instead began to seek out and talk to some grizzled old fisherwoman. "See that piece of junk over there? I'll sell it to you right here and now for a good price." Sub said to the woman, pointing at Ace and Trey's boat. The woman would stare at it for awhile and ponder the purchase, it did float after all. "Hey! What gives!?" The former 21 and 23 cried out as they heard Sub trying to sell their boat, the Dark One slowly turning around to glare at them. "Think of it as reparations for all the trouble you two caused, directly or by association. Unless of course you have a problem with it." He said, Griswald poking a single eye out from behind Sub's vest, the Spiritomb being used to intimidate them. The pair quickly went quiet.

By all was done and said Sub managed to sell their boat right then and there, requesting GRAY fabricate documentation for the ownership of the boat and handling it all digitally. He was once wanted dead in this region so what was a little fraud going to hurt? He hated this place as it is. With transaction quickly taken care of and demanding the pair refund to him his money Sub would purchase more tickets, much more expensive ones of which the sale of their boat barely touched. The whole thing took less than thirty minutes, fraud expediting things, and once he was done he would thank the team for their patience.

"Alright, problem solved. We now have tickets to board the S.S. Sea Spirit docked here. I'll have to figure out a way to make up for the extra expense." Sub grumbled, then shooting Ace and Trey a glare before turning away from them. "This way." With that the Snagem leader walked off, heading down the rows of piers.

The team would eventually arrive in front of a right and proper ship this time, a huge white ocean liner, stylized motifs of Kalosian style of Lugia painted on either side. While it was a beautiful ship and far more seaworthy Sub flinched as he saw it, remembering how expensive these tickets were. "My wallet hurts..." He groaned. With a sigh he approached the attendant at the bottom of the staircase leading up to the boat, showed them the tickets on his SNAG, counted out all his teammates behind him, and once given the go ahead (and being recognized again, much to his annoyance) Sub would begin to board, the others allowed to as well.

Once they were on the deck Sub would speak to his teammates. "Okay, this is a cruise ship so it's heading to Paldea and then Alola but we're getting off at Paldea, as such I didn't pay for rooms. We're shoving off in less than an hour for now and the trip there just enjoy the ship's amenities, roam the deck, whatever. I'm going to go find a nice quiet room to scream in." With that the Snagem leader was gone. They had a rocky start to their vacation but it was now back on track.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:43 am
Deo would enjoy himself by the poolside, his shirt off and his hybrid self showed a ripped body with muscle and clean fur to boot. The smell of fresh seafood caught his attention as he then decided to get up and put on his shirt and head to the buffet where he got the fresh seafood and some fruits and veggies too. Not forgetting to grab some bread and a soda as he went to sit at a table and eat in peace, though he noticed he was getting looks of an unwelcome sort. Even so, he would use his very best manners and avoid any form of unwanted attention to him for being a hybrid.  

DeoLux

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:21 am
Wren decided to follow Sub’s suggestion and the first thing he did was hit the buffet, grabbing a plate of food and bringing it back to one of the dining tables on the deck. Sitting down at a table with a sun umbrella secured in the middle, he’d start cracking into some steamed Krabby legs.

Odd found a shaded spot by the pool to watch the other vacationers milling about as well as to avoid too much sun. A cruise ship wasn’t as bad as a desert, thankfully, but he didn’t handle the heat all that well no matter where he was.

Clare, however, was quick to shed their beach coat as they headed to a lounger by the pool, dropping it by the side of their seat as they stretched out and laid back in the bright sun, a two piece bikini covering their most important bits in jet black.The pale porcelain of their torso reflected the sunlight in shades of gold and white, the bikini almost seeming to float in the reflected light and their hands and feet glittering like glass crystal as the light passed through them. It was certainly a sight to behold.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:56 am
I slapped Reno's hand away impatiently, glad he didn't use his prosthetic one. I did let him finish his sentence before I spoke up, though "I was just asking a question, a*****e," I barked.

"Congratulations, you wasted your breath, then," Absinthe said as she walked up to the team, a bit late to the proceedings. "'Cuz these two dweebs ain't worth it."

I sighed and shrugged. Reno and Abby weren't wrong. I then looked to Keiko, who was definitely giggling at that little scene. "Come on, let's get going," she said instead of commenting on what happened. Rubbing the back of my head, I followed my wife aboard the ship we'd actually be taking.

Once we got on board, I'd head to the buffet, but not to eat. Well, I WOULD grab a plate, but my focus, once I got a table, sat down, and pulled out the laptop I'd been using the past month, was to continue searching for any scraps of information I could get on Paldea. That didn't last long, though, because whoever was running this rig was charging out the nose for their Wifi. With a sigh, I put the laptop away and ate my meal. Sure, I could do the same research with my SNAG using the Snagem Network. That was always an option. But SNAGs have always felt a little too small for that kind of work, at least to me.

Keiko lounged near the pool, but didn't change into a bikini. It wasn't that there were some Kalosians around that might have a problem with her hybrid nature, she just didn't feel like dressing down. If she was worried about anything, it was Yuna. She missed her baby daughter already.

Absinthe walked down the halls of the ship, looking for something. It almost looked like she was exploring the ship, given how lost she looked. It didn't take long for somebody who worked for the cruise line, who just so happened to be passing by, to notice the lost teenager below deck. "Can I help you, miss?" he asked.

Abby looked at the guy a bit perplexed, then realized that he probably worked for the cruise line that ran this ship. "Oh, uh, yeah. You got a gym on this boat?" she asked.

The employee saw the Pokeballs on her belt and assumed she meant a Pokemon Gym. "Well, there's a battlefield on deck," he mentioned, hoping to not have to say that there was no League-ran Gym on-board, out of courtesy.

Abby shook her head at that. "Nah, not that. I'm looking to work out, not get a badge. Y'know, lift weights-" Abby tried to explain.

The employee cut her off as he realized what she meant. He was surprised that someone so young was interested in self-improvement. "Oh, yes, my apologies. That door, right there," he said, pointing to the door right beside where he and Abby were standing.

The young Deathrage felt like an idiot for not seeing that herself, but she smiled and patted the employee on the shoulder. "Thanks," she said simply before heading in. She immediately rubbed her hands greedily as she approached a weightlifting bench, but stopped as she noticed the plethora of other machines in the room, with which she would work on any muscle in her body. Abby looked around the room, looking perplexed. "~/~, this is fancy. Where to start..." she mused aloud.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:00 pm
SubonicXP
Once they were on the deck Sub would speak to his teammates. "Okay, this is a cruise ship so it's heading to Paldea and then Alola but we're getting off at Paldea, as such I didn't pay for rooms. We're shoving off in less than an hour for now and the trip there just enjoy the ship's amenities, roam the deck, whatever. I'm going to go find a nice quiet room to scream in." With that the Snagem leader was gone. They had a rocky start to their vacation but it was now back on track.
Darts silently follows the rest of the group on board, still uncharacteristically keeping to himself. He wasn't brooding, mind, he still had a lot on his mind from what had happened recently. From his last Master Mission and all of the craziness that happened there into the last Team Mission his consciousness had taken a beating. He needed to find a nice empty space to relax for a little bit and get his head out of all of it.

After a little scouting around, the hybrid would find a nice deck chair near the pool. Out of the way a bit, and hopefully able to keep prying eyes from getting too concerned about his presence. It wasn't like it was easy to get around either, like usual his mere existence elicited stares from the other passengers whenever he passed by in a swirl of gold and black and red. He had almost gotten used to the whispers and the finger pointing by now, but some part of him never would no matter what the crazy illusions told him he needed to do. He would never be human again, he had made piece with that, but the more and more he sunk into the wildness that came with this body the less sure he was going to be able to stay the same person. He leans back, lying down onto the deck chair to watch the other Snagems get on board and stay out of the way as the ship prepares to depart.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:41 pm
Whatever strings Sub pulled to get them on the _Sea Spirit_, it was quite the upgrade from the little fishing dinghy. Almost too much of one. Reading through the map of the ship reminded her just a little too much of the artificiality of Flower City, a sensation she'd prefer not to relive.

That's why the Zoroark hybrid found herself sunbathing on the deck, a big glass of lemonade next to her and her face shaded by an umbrella. One might wonder why so much lemonade, seeing a woman in a bikini laying on the deck chair. Those who wondered probably didn't know that they were actually looking at a furry lady. And fur got hot in the sun.  

MoniqueBrie

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:51 pm
So, miracles do happen, it seems. Though, frankly I was still looking for excuses to take my leave. Sub unfortunately apparently didn’t appear too happy with the situation, however. As far as I was concerned, if there was too much of an issue, this vacation could have been put off; the region wasn’t going anywhere. Whatever the case, I was along for the ride, rather I wanted to or not.

While three of us, myself, Freth, and Tristen, stood at a railing along the side of the ship, looking out to the seas, Doc on the other hand made his way off about to take a walk about the ship, carrying the Litten in his arms followed by Orderly. The Doc had a realization as he walked about…what to call this Litten? ‘Orderly’ was taken, after all. The Doc took notice to several Snagems nearby the pool on deck chairs. One stand out one being Darts; admittedly it was an off-the-wall sight, seeing a Giratina hybrid just lounging about next to a pool in the bright sun. Almost in a similar vein as seeing a vampire or a yeti sitting there as if no care in the world. Admittedly, it did seem a little bit Darts has a bit going on despite being in a place of leisure. He’d simply walk over to Darts, looking down towards him. “You’re coming off somewhat solemn.” He told the Giratina hybrid.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:49 pm
Crystal and Aile would both raise an eyebrow at Beau’s interaction with the two with the shoddy ship, Crystal sighing as Sub went on with his fraudulent sale of their boat. Aile was fine and content to let it happen, though was curious about how Sub got them to this point in the first place. They both shrugged it off, though, and followed the leader to the actual ship they were going to take, which was thankfully much more seaworthy, at least in appearance. Aile would head up the stairs once they were cleared, Crystal following after taking a tentative first step onto them before climbing them as gingerly as she possibly could. Once Sub gave them the rundown of what was happening, Crystal would merely shrug and stay on deck as everyone separated, most of the team going off to do their own thing. Crystal would walk around until she came across Darts sitting on a pool chair, getting joined by Doc Owl of all people. Tilting her head slightly, she decided to head over to the pair, sticking her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt. “Hey there. Hope you don’t mind a third joining you guys?”

Aile, in the meantime, latched onto the idea of Sub finding an empty room, liking that idea herself. “An empty room? Mind if I join ya? The idea of not dealing with other people here sounds nice.”  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:56 pm
Leon was carrying two bags then got help from Roserade that carried Kazu's bag. He was a little nervous, his sister has been gone for several months. Almost a year. Will she look the same? Or would she age? He walked around the ship and found his way to their room. He dropped his bags and was about to head to the buffet line, but then he felt a familiar fairy energy outside. He was about to run out but then noticed Ter. "Ter! You need to come with me right now!" Leon shouted as he then ran out.

As he made it outside, he looked around frantically where the sudden fairy energy was coming from. He saw a small Fairy Ring opening near the entrance of the ship. He ran there as he was waiting patiently, the Poison Channeler was about to reach in but then so suddenly, Lucario came out breathing heavily. "Sir Leon?!" "Lucario! Where is Kazu and my sister?" Both of them looked at the Fairy Ring as Kazu slowly came out carrying a girl on his back, with the help of Galarian Ponyta. The Fairy Ring closed behind them as Kazu was breathing heavily. His clothes was dirtied and worn out, it looks like he hasn't slept for days. He gently let the girl he was carrying off his back. "I-I'm sorry...I'm late." He said as he looked at Leon. "Is that?" Kazu merely nodded as Leon sighed of relief. "Thank you..."

Leon picked up the girl as it didn't look like the sister he remembered. She looked. Older. Probably just a year or so older. Her hair was much longer and messy. It went down to the floor as she wore a mid-knee white dress with no shoes. Her feet were dirty like she was running int The girl started to wake up, the light was very bright in her eyes ash she covered her eyes at first until she was able to adjust. Her eyes still had that same galaxy tint to them as she looked around, her eyes stopped at Leon. "Good Morning big brother." She smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:07 pm
The buffet was delicious, all sorts of good food and tasty juice. Deo was already on his 4th full plate and he already downed 2 lobsters and 5 crabs. He was finally getting full, and this plate was full of sweet desserts and a bowl of ice cream with 7 flavors. He had only one soda, and the rest of his drinks were fruit juices and virgin drinks. He was stuffed afterward and then proceeded to get up and head to the poolside where he would take off his shirt and rest on a reclining chair with his fur shining in the sunlight with his muscles defined and sunglasses on his eyes.  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:17 pm
Espeon_Commander

Aile, in the meantime, latched onto the idea of Sub finding an empty room, liking that idea herself. “An empty room? Mind if I join ya? The idea of not dealing with other people here sounds nice.”

Sub would stop as Aile spoke, turning to face her and answering her question with a shrug. "Be my guest. We can stare at each other in silence." He said with a chuckled before opening the door to the inner ship, holding it open for Aile. "Pickpockets first." He said, taunting Aile. Once she passed through he would follow.

The pair would find themselves walking down a short hallway and then into a lobby with three other hallways leading in different directions. People were passing to and fro every which way, Sub and Aile getting the occasional stare. They were both known in this region to various degrees and for different reasons. Still feeling the place was too crowded Sub would continue on, eventually finding their way into a largely empty cafe, no one else nearby other than the clerk cleaning behind the counter. It was late morning and the ship hadn't left yet so there wasn't much need for coffee or the like just yet. Pulling up a chair at a corner table Sub sat down and sighed.

"Phew, nice to finally have a break." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:23 pm
I almost didn't catch Leon calling for me, he ran by so fast. "What?" I asked, only for him to disappear. Since I wasn't doing anything major at the time, I humored him and gave chase. When I caught up to him, I was surprised by what was waiting for me. I immediately texted Keiko using my SNAG, then put it away and focused on Ulla. "Welcome back," I said to her. She definitely looked different, but I didn't need to be a Psychic Channeler to tell it was her.

~*~

Keiko was starting to doze off under the heat of the sun, having not really comprehended what lounging in sunlight would do to someone with fur covering their body, when her SNAG went off, snapping her out of it. She pulled it out and checked it, only to immediately put it away and start running off.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:06 pm
Reno would be pacing on the top deck, looking around at the expanse mass of blue ocean, breath taking sky, and the beautifully lit surroundings. An absolute idyllic sight that would be able to calm most people and let them just simply slip into relaxation. "Booooooored." Reno intoned, already hard at work sending a message over his SNAG to the one person he hoped could make things interesting. All of this unending blue nothing was killing him because all he could do was stare at it and hope to whatever was out that it gave him an idea of something to do besides keep being bored. So naturally, he was now messaging Aden.

Aden's SNAG
"Hey. Come to the top deck. Figured we could use our little boat trip here to see how well you can handle that punching with psychic power you mentioned. Would've asked before our trip but I figured we should let things cool off a bit. Don't want anyone panicking because Reno and Aden are thinking together again."

-----

Abby would interrupted in her perusal of the onboard gym as someone cleared their throat from one of the leg press machines. Leslie would let out another half-cough to make sure the girl's attention was on her before she spoke. "Work on your back or your legs. You look like the kind of person to think biceps are everything if your performance with the big bug was anything to go by." Leslie said, teeth gritting as she kept herself moving a weight that seemed to be so much heavier than the girl herself. Apparently she had decided to take her dehybridization in stride by directing that energy into her own working out.

---

From a lounger next to Monique, Aria would be busying herself with speedrunning through a decent portion of this Iono's content, one earbud in as she kept an eye on her fellow Snagem that had decided to lounge up here. "Just give the word if you need more lemonade, Monique. I'm apparently getting a crash course on livestreaming and content creation out of Paldea thanks to my Klinktot audience. Think I might have to split from the group when we get there, see what I can learn if I go and meet this chick. Helps that she's pretty cute." Aria mused, eyes alternating between Monique and the archived stream from Iono that she was watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:23 pm
Reno Vantas
From a lounger next to Monique, Aria would be busying herself with speedrunning through a decent portion of this Iono's content, one earbud in as she kept an eye on her fellow Snagem that had decided to lounge up here. "Just give the word if you need more lemonade, Monique. I'm apparently getting a crash course on livestreaming and content creation out of Paldea thanks to my Klinktot audience. Think I might have to split from the group when we get there, see what I can learn if I go and meet this chick. Helps that she's pretty cute." Aria mused, eyes alternating between Monique and the archived stream from Iono that she was watching.

Monique peered over at Aria with some interest. "Sounds good... I don't think I've come across that...whatever you called it, Klingon? site yet. Social media can be kiiiinda overwhelming. I hear people talkin' bout filters but all I think of is filtering out the Smog."  

MoniqueBrie

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:36 pm
"I've heard of it. It's an app that lets you post short videos to it. It's mostly used by people making fun skits or advertisements for their brands. It seems to be pretty popular in Kalos thanks to their HoloCaster and the Trainer PR Videos that started out there. I've been learning about them from Elise." Clare announced from behind Monique, approaching the hybrid from the poolside. "Sorry to butt in. I was kind of hoping I could sit with you for a few minutes? I'm getting weird stares from guys at the pool and thought maybe they'd leave me alone if I wasn't by myself." The hybrid took a third lounger on Monique's other side, figuring there would be safety in numbers. "So... You're one of those social media influencers Elise has told me about?" They asked Aria at that point. "I'm still new to the concept but she tells me it will help with my modeling career if I get my name and my face out there in the 'public sphere'."  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff