Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Kyoto: Yuki-jinja Shrine (Kokoromi-Kiryu Resident) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:12 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

Wolf Form

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Since Mitsuki and her apprentices left for their mission, but it's actually apprentices combat test with teamwork. Fenrir was at home in the living room with two little daiyokai girls, Keira just finish drinking the formula. He turned on the television to change the channel for both infant and toddler's only, however he noticed the news about what happen at Nara as he stopped and watched the anchorwoman and headline in Japanese. When the screen change to helicopter view, he can see only Ardyn fought the Darkside and Mitsuki with two of her female apprentices were surrounded by egg drone. He widen his golden slit eyes. Hana and Keira stared at their aunt and her students in awed, mostly Hana, Fenrir knows his girlfriend didn't want the spotlight despite who was she related to and one of heroine from 3 years ago. This worries him. "This can't be good." He said to himself. He head to the wireless phone to pick it up, and was about to dial her smart phone number, but suddenly he and two little girls heard the splash. Two sisters choose to absorb to watch their aunt's action, while Fenrir raise his eyebrow. "What the h*ll?" He thought and decide to investigate the source of the sound. He use his nose to smell if that's his father's soldiers, but he couldn't tell. He glanced at two girls, not wanting to put them in risk if that's the vampire soldiers, but they seems to enjoy watching their aunts and her apprentices fighting. He set the wireless phone down, and head to the front door, yet pick up his crissaegrim. He put on his combat boots, and open the door as he head outside, then close the door.
He slowly approach the shrine ground, his slit golden eyes were scanning the surroundings and keep his senses sharp. He peeked at the koi pond, that is where it comes from. He noticed the hand was out the surface and watched the figure crawl himself out, he noticed the unique traits: His cape looks like a real feather, talon instead of human feet, and feather ears. He held his sword and approach him, until he hears the heartbeat slows down as a sign he's passed out. Fenrir has no idea where did that half bird and half man comes from, he can tell he's not from any mythology and legends. But only question is, where did he come from. "I can't just leave him here. It will be bad for shrine, even customers will give the bad reviews." He said to himself as he rubbed back of his head. He leaves no choice, but to carry him to the house and call Mitsuki, both alerting her and informed her about new guest. He set his sword around his left hip, and carry the bird hybrid over his shoulder. He was surprise the mysterious feather guest was taller than him for six feet/one hundred eighty-three centimeters tall. Despite the height, he's super strong because of his vampiric heritage. Fenrir take the unconscious bird hybrid to the house, then took off his combat boots, then carry him to the couch to set him down. Keira and Hana looked at mysterious bird hybrid with curiousness in their eyes. He looked two girls. "Girls, don't do anything to him." He told him, knowing Hana can understand, while Keira is developing her brain to understand. He reach out to the wireless phone, and start dialing his girlfriend's number, and place it against his ear, waiting for her to answer the call.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

Mitsuki Fenrir

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

It has been roughly about half an hour since Rakan had fell into the Koi pond and was finally beginning to stir at first he just rolled about on the couch, slowly the vastayan battle dancer opened his eyes only to peer around at a very strange room in which two small children were playing on the floor nearby they did not make him question the room for they looked like Vastayn children with their little wolf ears, but what did caused him confusion was the rooms state there was nothing such of this in Ionia; He closed his eyes as a large golden shield circled around rakan and a soft magic filled the room as he began to heal himself within his shield; At this point Hannah had returned from the City of Nara and began to walk towards the house, she went through the door being sure to take off her shoes and noticed the large bird man on the couch,"Woah!.. Who is that?", rakan barely heard the conversation with half closed blue eyes as he continued to heal himself; She looked behind her,"Where do you think he is from?", she asked Fenrir,"Has he said anything?", she asked;

User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Dashing through the streets with Millie on his back, Ardyn stopped, skidding his shoes against the ground before dropping off Millie near the closest bench. This was to help her catch her breath from the speed that she had went through getting here. To him, it was quick run through to the city but for her, it was a wind tunnel for fifteen seconds. Letting out a soft sigh of relief, Ardyn stretched out his legs before looking across the courtyard to see this mysterious person...this bird-person. First of all, tall and skinny like a sakura blossom tree's branch and just as colorful too but this was definitely something not out of the ordinary for him. After fighting on Mount. Olympus, people of all shapes and sizes were there fighting the war as he tried to shake away the memory of fighting his grandfather. He still had nightmares about it as he placed his hand over the scar over his cheek. The lightning bolt-shaped scar that still burned thinking about it. Listening to Hannah's voice made the young boy straighten his back as he turned his head toward Millie with a small smile,"You umm..going to be okay? If you need time, I suggest grabbing one of my pocky sticks from my room and take some time..I cleaned it enough for someone to go in."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image

≤ ... My past is history ... ≥
≤ ... My future is my own shaping ... ≥
≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

Millie barely registered the change of location until Ardyn spoke to her and looked up at him, teary eyes still clutching onto the remains of her hacking system. in an even more guilty thought she didn't even name the device what held her dear friend anyway. shaking her head, not trusting herself speaking, she only sniffed and depressingly walked to her room, closing the door.
Millie's room looked like a cross between a machine workshop and a computer nerd's paradise. in several areas were different projects she was working on: a bi-plane that she found in a junkyard that she was fixing up, a pink heart-shaped backpack she was trying to build into a jetpack (needed to get the hovering to silent), a pair of jet shoes she honestly was tempted to throw in the trash. and so on. eventually she came to the computer system and plugged up the device to the computer, hoping that somehow her friend survived. only to tear up again when it showed the data was corrupt. and there was no back up.
exhailing sadly, Millie's head perked up when hearing her phone go off again and looked at it 'unknown number'. normally she'd have ignored it but in her state, she needed to vent. answering it, she steeled herself and activated the scrambler so they couldn't trace her "i'm impressed" the voice said that made her grit her teeth "to steal from me once is brazen ... multiple times over three years ... you either have a death wish, or a point to make" he said making Millie smirk darkly "so you don't know who i am then? good to know" she said coldly "how old are you?" "doesn't matter, just know i lost someone very close to me recently and had to deal with a madman who apparently leaked my number to you, so just know i am not in a very good mood. but if you want to know why i'm stealing from you, then the answer is simple ... i'm taking what i'm owed from you" she said harshly and the man on the other end was silent "i see ... for what it's worth, i am sorr-" "DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU ARE SORRY FOR MY LOSS! DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO BE KIND YOU DEMENTED, FAT, EVIL BA$%@*D!" she shouted, but she wasn't done "AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE, TO NEW YORK, TO INNOCENT PEOPLE, TO MY MOTHER" she said clenching her teeth and gripping the phone so hard it was starting to crack on the screen "Wilson Fisk ... i promise you that when you do find out who i am, you will be BEGGING me ... for mercy" she said before hanging up and throwing her phone on the ground and stomping on it shouting in anger and emotional pain before breaking down sobbing and crashed down on her bed, curling up into a ball.
after a few moments, she managed to cry herself to sleep, a lone figure arrived, surveying the damage but went straight for the remains of the destroyed device and placing a hand over it and it suddenly morphed with a shimmer and the figure waved his hand to create a charge pad to place the new personal transcoder device on it. with a small smirk, the figure then slowly walked to Millie and gently put a hand on her head only to show it was pure feathers before the figure vanished in thin air as the device flashed on with a install bar: 95%

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:44 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

Wolf Form

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir hung up the house phone, and set it down. He head to the living room, and picked up the remote control to change the news channel to infant and toddler education channel. Suddenly... "Pwetty!" Hana's voice spoken out as Fenrir turned his head and see the golden shield around him. Hana stared at mysterious guest in awed and twinkle in her violet eyes. Keira looked back, like something caught her attention. This surprised him. "He can shield himself?" He thought, just as Hannah came home. He looked at her as she asked the question. Fenrir scoffed with little smile. "I found him in the koi pond, he crawled down before he lost his consciousness. Last thing he said before he passed out was 'Xayah'. And no, I have no clue where does he come from, base on his clothes... it looks like he's from another realm." He explains how he found him, yet suspects he's from another realm. Ardyn came in, just to talk to Hannah, then barely noticed distraught Millie. He suspected something was bothering her, guessed it has to do with drones.
Before Mitsuki step in her house property, she encountered the delivery man. She signed and stamped the package note, then politely thank him and saying having a nice day. He replied the same and walk off. Mitsuki held the package, it's from newly engaged assassins, Master Alice Nazumi and Drake Karlson. They must've send her something, during their short vacation for themselves. She head towards the house, then opens the door."I'm home." Mitsuki greeted everyone, then close the door. She took off her shoes, and put on the indoor slipper, she head to the living room as she can sense everyone's presence. When she laid her eyes on mysterious feathered guest, she stopped and awed. Fenrir looked at his girlfriend, who seems to trying to read his aura. "Hey welcome back, and what does aura tells you?" He asked her. Mitsuki set her package on the table, and approached the unconscious feathered guest. She ever seen his aura before, but it's full of magic. No signs of yokai or demon. "I never seen his aura like this before. No signs of demonic nor yokai aura. He has magic actually." She said to him to describe bird hybrid aura. "So that means..." "Your suspicion is correct, he could be from another realm. We all need is to wait until he wakes up, then have him explain where does he comes from, and how did he get here." She confirmed his suspicion, then suggested to wait until he wakes up. She have seen magical shield, which is normal, but how did he do that while he's unconscious. "Right, also... care to tell me what's going on back at Nara? Millie came home like heavy boulder of depression hits on her." He agreed, and remind her about explanation at Nara. Mitsuki took a deep breathe and explain to her boyfriend how the egg drones attacking Millie, then Hannah and herself step in to help her, leaving Ardyn fighting Darkside alone. Meeting hologram of Doctor Ivo Robotnik, yet he was talking to Millie as he mentioned her father. She and Hannah even threaten Dr. Robotnik, well Mitsuki intimated him, to leave them alone. Fenrir couldn't help, but chuckled when his girlfriend called Dr. Robotnik "Eggman" and drones "Egg Drones". However, Dr. Robotnik mentioned about Chaos Stone, which at first he was alarmed when she said "Chaos", but turns out to be Chaos Stones. Fenrir frowned, mostly he threatened he will finish off Mitsuki and her students first, and placed his finger underneath his chin. "Sorry that sounds off topic, but I never heard of Chaos Stone, I was bit alarmed when you say Chaos. You are saying Dr. Robotnik knows Millie's past because he knows her father. Tailyn sacrifice himself to destroy the egg drones." He said to her, and wondered Dr. Robotnik knows about her father. Mitsuki nodded, and concerningly looked back where she can smell Millie's scent. "Yes, but I have a feeling she needs some space. Look, I want to know about Millie-chan, but she never talked about herself. We agreed she will tell us when she's feels ready, but after what happen between her and Dr. Robotnik, she is going to build the wall much thicker to break." She said and looked at Fenrir, worried about Millie's invisible wall. Fenrir did worried about Millie as well. When he first met Millie, she seems chilled and impressed of her tech genius, yet distant because she never talked about her past. "I guess it has to do with her father, so it might be better not to bring up that topic. Anyway, what is going on with your wayfinder, and you are planning to talk to Japanese Deities about Chaos Stones?" He asked her about her glowing wayfinder, and speaking to Japanese Deities. Mitsuki nodded. "One of them must've know something, and why Dr. Robotnik wanted all Chaos Stones." She confirmed she will speak to one of deities. She grabbed her glowing crimson wayfinder, and stared at it. "Remember I told you I enchanted each wayfinders on mine, Vincent-san and Simon-kun's." "Yeah." Fenrir remembered clearly since he and Mitsuki starts hanging out before they are officially couple. Mitsuki thought of possibilities, yet hopefully in her silver blue pupiless eyes. "Do you think it's a sign of Simon-kun's return?" She asked if may be a sign. Fenrir widen his slit pupil golden eyes, and crossed his arms as he smiled. "Babe, you are too optimistic to believe Simon will return, but I believe so."

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

Mitsuki Fenrir

GuenivereOrion
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rakan

Voices mummering to themselves not in urgency he heard the soft voices of old and young alike and he felt a sense of sadness fill his heart... wishing he and xayah had this a community of people their own he knew they had their tribe the Lhotlan but they were few and small and there were no young children their people were dying.. wild magic was dying in Ionia; He drew power from around him this world was different he could feel it years perhaps thousands or even millions of years ago there was a magic here.. a deep magic a wild magic but it was dead and so now all he could do was bring himself to do the minimum pull at the energy and what was left of the magic of this world to help him restore to help him heal; This was not his home land he knew.. he could tell by touch, sound, smell of the air around him. He was in a different realm though he was not sure why this worlds magic was so different; Hannah nodded to fenrir looking over at him,"He has a pretty shield...", she mummered somewhat mesmerized by the look of the shield that glowed even the children were in awe of it,"You think its safe?", she asked as Mitsuki came in,"Adryn darling", remarked hannah as it seemed milliie wanted to be left alone as she didnt even say anything to poor adryn and went straight to her room,"I'll bring her her favorite snacks later.. I think the death of Tailyn was alot for her..", she remarked sadly,"I hope.. she can find a backup.. like with BOB", she said,"Maybe...", she replied with hope; Rakan began to stir more frequently now in his sleep and finally the shield disappeared and a loud yawn protruded from the lips as he arched his back stretching his arms upward and ruffled his feather, finally he turned to survey who was in the room 2 teenagers two small vastyan children a young vastayan woman and some guy with her but upon closer inspection he noticed that the young teenager girl and the man were both of the same aura and scent which reeked of blood,"3 vastayans 2 bloodsuckers and a human?", rakan scratched his head as he made the statement outloud,"Did you fall into the portal with your children?", he looked towards Mitsuki,"Is there anyone else like you that is here?", very slowly he stood up finally showing his true height to those surveyed; Hannah took a step or two back rakan looked at the group smiling with his charming smile as always,"Nothing to be scared of I dont bite"; He fluffed out his feather in a show of typical dominance as to show he was the superior male in the room. As he show cased it to the women present non of them were attractive to him in the slightest when he had a woman like xayah who could be? Even battered or bruised still had to be a charmer did he not?

Xayah_Vastayan

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:49 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As he watched Millie just walk away, he knew she was feeling some sort of loss but he didn't realize how hard it would hit her. She was new to this group but she seemed very nice to him though more of a loner. It was sad but he understood as he walked over to Hannah, keeping his hands in his coat pocket as he listened while looking at the large birdman. It was definitely strange looking though not something that would surprise him for he was running away from blood creatures and daemons only three years ago,"Yeah, I hope so too. Maybe she'll rebuild and make a new one again, though I don't know how lo-"
He was interrupted by the loud yawn coming from the bird person, stepping back with his hands now out of his pockets to keep them free incase there was a fight. With his eyes squinting up at the large being, he watched as he stood up, talking about Vastayans before talking about the two vampires and the human that are here. He wondered what Vastayans were but he didn't want to get his mind distracted as he explained that there was nothing to be scared of with a smirk on his face. Ardyn just groaned as he didn't trust easily,"If you aren't harmful, prove it..who are you and where are you from, Bird-Person...."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:35 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

the installation bar finally his 100% as the device started to glow somewhat and the software seemed to get a mystical upgrade as well, though what was anyone's guess. in the end though the light died down and a small yellow andromorphic fox was on the inside of the screen looking out in wonder before spotting the young user she was bound to "Millie? Millie" the fox said trying to wake her user up before sighing and took in a deep breath "WAKE UP!" she shouted as Millie jumped out of the bed and landed in the floor in an undignified grunt "uuuuuugg ... look i'm not in the mood can we just-" Millie whined and looked around trying to find out who spoke and looked at the clock: only a few minutes had passed. sighing depressingly, she took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes "can't even let me grieve in peace" she muttered, still not noticing the Personal Transcoder nor the small fox inside it staring at her intensely "grieving who" the fox said as Millie finally noticed the new voice and stood up "who said that?!" she demanded, summoning a keyblade "i did! down here!" the fox said when seeing Millie look over the device before looking at the sight that was before her, knowing absolutely certain this was not one of her inventions but never the less, went o inspect it and picked up the P.T. "wha- did you just ... speak?" she asked as the fox nodded "yep! pretty cool huh? " she asked before spinning around in a circle in the digital space and Millie saw the double tail and almost burst into tears again "Tailyn?" she asked hopefully as the fox smiled with a peace sign with her fingers "yup, the upgrade works won-" "WHAT UPGRADE?! YOU DIED I SAW YOU! YOU USED AN EMP PULSE, NOTHING WAS LEFT!" Millie said hysterically but Tailyn was ready "Millie calm down ... i remember that happening and i'm really sorry if i hurt you" she said with her ears down. it was a simple tactic that got Millie to at least breath normally "so this wasn't your work then? weird ... i mean i still have my old data but it's like i got very heavily modified" Tailyn said as Millie couldn't help but be snarky "so the sudden ability to talk wasn't a dead give-a-way then?" she asked but the digital fox just shrugged "well it's more convenient" she said as Millie sighed in thought "lets talk with Master Mitsuki" she said before holding onto her P.T. with one hand to find the others "hey, Master Mitsuki, did you happen to notice- .... why is there someone who looks like the Goblin King from Labyrinth had a love child with a parrot here?" she said obviously having her train of thought derailed

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:17 am
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:. Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

While Fenrir and Mitsuki let Hannah and Ardyn talk about Millie and Mitsuki was waiting for one of kami to arrive, suddenly they heard the loud yawn. They both look at the feathered guest, noticed his shield was gone. He seems to inspecting the group, then he suddenly spoken out, and to Fenrir's surprised, he found out Hannah and himself are bloodsuckers.When he said three vastayans, he and Mitsuki exchanged confused glanced, but the feather guest talked to Mitsuki about the portal with two children. She pointing at herself, and then looked at Hana and Keira, then he asked if there are others like her. She tilting her head. "Actually those two girls are my half nieces from my eldest half brother and my half sister-in-law." She correcting him of her related to her half nieces. Hana slowly got up and slowly walking towards her aunt, had enough watching television, reaching her both hands up for wanting to be carried. "Up... Up!" She said. Mitsuki look down to Hana and smiled, so she picked her up to hold her. Ardyn asked who was he, then Millie just came out of her room to ask Mitsuki, but noticed the mysterious guest. Mitsuki looked at her student, she was confuse as others. "Fenrir-san found him from the koi pond, and carried him inside. Besides, I have no clue what is he talking about. I mean..." She said to her, then looked at bird hybrid. "What did you mean my nieces and I fall into the portal? Fenrir-san and I lived together in Yuki-jinja year ago since I lifted the curse and purify all of yureis to afterlife." She answered his question. Fenrir decide to ask the person's question."Since Adryn asked your name and where did you come from. What is Vastayans?" He asked, just as Mitsuki suddenly sense kami's presence and there was a knock from the back glass door. Mitsuki and Fenrir turned their head towards their right, what they see is androgynous figure, but their complexion of stars or galaxies. They are wearing a clothes, additional to mask cover their entire face with four eyes, but they are barefooted. Mitsuki was shocked, she was expecting wisdom kamis, but she didn't expect primordial kami. She approached the back door and slide the glass door open. "Good afternoon Ame-no-Minakanushi-sama." She politely greeted first kami. Ame-no-Minakanushi bow down to their shrine maiden. "Good afternoon Mitsuki-sama." They greeted her back, their voice was even neutral, so no one knows their gender. "Mitsuki I don't want to be rude, but what are they doing here?" He asked her about Ame-no-Minakanushi as Mitsuki stood up straight and gave him a confusing look. Ame-no-Minakanushi stood up straight and look at Fenrir. "To answer your question Gabriel-sama, when I heard Mitsuki-sama's prayer about Chaos Stone. I knew I had to step in, I do have the knowledge of it's existence." They answered Fenrir's question, using his biological name. Fenrir irked as his vein was throbbing. "You may be kami of creation and first kami, but will you stop calling my real name." He tried so hard to keep his temper in check, not liking when others calling his birth name. Mitsuki sweat dropped because she rarely called him in his real name, while Ame-no-Minakanushi chuckled lightheartedly. "My apology, but it will be rude for vampire prince because you still have that royal title. Well you used to be dhampir, until that mad scientist experiment you and your human-side changed into revenant."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mitsuki Fenrir

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rakan

Rakan gave Mitsuki a raised brow as she questioned him calling her a vastayan,"You look vastayan to me", he commented,"Half Neice wah?", in his tribe brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, cousins, there was no such title they were just a one people; He gave her a questioning jesture as yet another human came out and made a strange comment,'A parrot?', looking rather annoyed. Rakan puffed out his chest,"I'm Rakan!", he remarked proudly,"the greatest battle dancer in Lhotlan history", he smirked. Smiling down at them as they asked about his culture a sadness crept behind his eyes, "Long ago, our kind danced upon the mountains like flames. Now only the embers remain.", he replied softly,"Magic is life! and my people were born from it!", he remarked,"Wild magic... born from the wild magic of Ionia", he answered for them, walking foward he began to flip the little mirror he carried in his pocket nonchalantly, as the adults stepped away to talk with someone,"So what do you 3 get up to?", he asked Millie, Adryn, Hannah;By this point rakan seemed to be of no threat. So hannah didnt seem intimidated anymore if anything she felt more than comfortable enough to express her opinion,"So your name is rakan and is this battle dancer a title or..?", she asked, waving her hand around in a gesture as one does when asking a question,"You can say that", he smirked,"Though it seems I'm not in Ionia at the moment.. do you know which way is back to it?", he asked the 3 turning as he heard the adults coming back with another strange person who was cloaked and hooded, narrowing his eyes rakan could sense the divine aura from this individual; Though to say the least he just watched in amusement, these people were probably the most interesting yet... they saved his life in a sense he supposed but mainly they weren't hostile which was a plus and perhaps they could get him back to ionia where he could find Xayah.

Xayah_Vastayan

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:54 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"A...Battle Dancer?", Ardyn responded with a slight bit of confusion in his voice, his left eyebrow slightly raised as he wasn't sure on to treat this new guest. Sure, he seemed friendly but this continued to make him anxious. Didn't really answer the question of what a Vastayan was that Mitsuki asked but he would let her decide what to do with that information. He asked about what Ionia was which made Ardyn wonder what in the realms was Ionia was located. This was a place he knew nothing about so he explained softly,"Ummm...no unfortunately. Haven't heard of that place yet but I'm sure we will sooner than later. The name is Ardyn Nanashi, this is Hannah Courtmyan, and..."
This was the moment when Millie arrived, holding her P.T. device which could only mean one thing with a not-sad look on her face,"And this is Millie~ Millie, this is Rakan from Ionia. Have you by chance heard of this place? I'm stumped."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:38 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

with raised eyebrows, Millie listened to what the ... bird man said and shook her head when Ardyn asked if she knew about this Ionia place "no, but we don't exactly have a full map of the Realms ... Tailyn can you pull up File code Roti please?" she said before looking to Ardyn and Hannah, mouthing 'i'll explain later' "can do!" her digital fox friend said as a holographic space map started to expand from her P.T. and cover the whole room in a dome with spinning planets with cartoonish tops to signify where they were: the Fairy Tail guild for the Kingdom of Fiore, the Keyblade Castle for Land of Departure and so on. "that's us here, Earth Realm" she said pointing to a world that had a multi-changing image on it: Big Ben, the Statue of Liberty, the Assassin's Creed symbol, etc. suddenly one section of the map shimmered and a cluster of stars were formed, a blinking light in the shape of the Fairy Tail guild mark was there "and that ... would be where Master Mitsuki's missing friend is" she said with a smirk before going back to the task at hand trying to shift through the worlds before stopping and looked slowly at this new information that was given and looked at Fenrir "your name is actually Gabriel?" she asked with a smirk slowly forming "oh i am so not forgetting that anytime soon"

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:18 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:. Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

As the feathered guest, or at least his name is Rakan, introduce himself, and added he's a battle dancer in Lhotlan. He explains about his kind were like dancing upon the mountain like a flame, but now ember. He added about his kind were born with magic, or he called it wild magic of Ionia. Mitsuki and Fenrir exchanged glanced at each other, after Rakan stated Mitsuki does look like Vastayan to him, so they assumed Vastayan are human and animal with wild magic. Ame-no-Minakanushi started to grew interested of Rakan, learning of his existence. "Fascinating, his magic is similar to you Mitsuki-sama, but comparing to yokai's, but more spirits and supernatural entities. Although with your late mother's high spiritual power and your father's daiyokai's power grant you extraordinarily strong for both human world and spirit world." They said to Mitsuki, noted her power she inherited from her parents, then turned their "face" towards Rakan. "She is half human and half wolf daiyokai, while her half nieces and eldest half brother are wolf daiyokai." They correcting him about Mitsuki's species. Mitsuki and Fenrir looked at Ame-no-Minakanushi, then mentally noted about how similar Vastayan and Yokai were. Fenrir looked at Rakan, processing the words from First Kami and Vastayan. "That does sounds similar to yokai and any Japanese Mythology or Legends. I'm Fenrir Kiryu, and this is my girlfriend Mitsuki Kokoromi. She is wolf hanyo shrine maiden, priestess, or miko, whatever you called it from Ionia. She is a sensei to her students." He said before he introduce himself and his girlfriend with her occupation, but leave out brotherhood of the assassin or hidden one because it's suppose to be secret and find Rakan unworthy enough to knowledge the assassins. Mitsuki seems appreciated to her boyfriend leave brotherhood out of this.
While no one knows about Ionia, thankfully Millie showed the holographic space map from Tailyn, to Mitsuki and Fenrir's surprise. "Wait, I thought Tailyn-san is..." Mitsuki trying to finish, but couldn't because she didn't want to upset her student. She, Fenrir, and Ame-no-Minakanushi looked at the holographic map, just as Millie pointing at the Earth Realm. Mitsuki noticed the shimmered star was formed as Millie pointed out about her missing friend. This brighten her hope, that means Simon is back. Millie did just said to Fenrir about his real name as Gabriel, he placed his hand over his eyes. "Millie, don't." He protest, but not arguing with her. Mitsuki looked at her, while hoist Hana up from slipping by her grasp. "Now you know why Fenrir-san renounced his birth name." She commented. Fenrir looked at Raken as he lowered his hand. "Rakan, who or what is Xayah? That's the last word before you passed out when I found you crawling out of the koi pond." He asked about Xayah, not sure if he was talking about the person or place in Ionia.
"My my, so that's where your missing friend is." Ame-no-Minakanushi said as they looked at Planet Coruscant. Mitsuki looked at the Coruscant, but problem was she never been there before. She might need Precht, Cy'la, J'uko, T7, and Zera since they have been out of the space, searching for Simon and Onyx. "Mitsuki-sama, are you ready for the answer about the Chaos Stones?" They asked her for the Chaos Stones, seeking the answer. Mitsuki looked at Primordial Kami, Dr. Robotnik's words keeps bothering her and something tells her that it might get worse. Of course, she wants to know about Chaos Stone. She firmly nodded. "Yes Ame-no-Minakanushi-sama."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mitsuki Fenrir Ame-no-Minakanushi

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

Rakan listened to the names of his new acquaintances; Fenrir, Mitsuki, Adryn, Hannah, Millie these were the names of the 2 humans, 2 vampires, and the half Yokia that apparently wasn't vastyan; It was puzzling to say the least since he didnt know what a Yokai was but at least it was best explained to someone who gave more interest and not himself; He watched carefully as the young human girl produced a hologram image of the stars and his eyes lit up in interest,"Not magic.. but can show the stars.. what is this?", he asked puzzled walking around he went to touch the small images of the stars as his hand went right through them,"Strange.. why do I not sense magic?", hannah piped in,"Because its science", she told him as he looked over to her puzzled,"Science is... I guess best explain as human made magic", she told him with a shrug; Pondering on this rakan's face lit up,"Makes sense", he mused as she rolled her eyes,'Figures..', she thought as, rakan walked around humming to himself,'Guy is pretty simple..', she turned as Fenrir asked the question and rakan's features changed drastically,"Xayah..", he breathed the words as if it was the air itself and she never seen such an intense look of love on someones face before; Blinking in surprise as he remarked as if he was a love sick puppy,"Xayah... She is the Violent Raven the beautiful Rebel for the rights of our people", he showed a fist assurance,"Our people used to rove the lands with wild magic but the humans have taken from us... they have taken from many who are vastayn but xayah'', his words soft when speaking about her,"She is my Lady... more beautiful than the setting sun, or the rippling waves along the shores of the lakes of Ionia..", he closed his eyes breathed in and whispered,"Meilla", replying in the ancient language, before proceeding on,"Since I'm not longer in Runterra.. this is someplace known as earth realm.. than I was hoping we find a way back...". Hannah had never been so inspired by someone that was in love with someone in their life and her eyes twinkled as the young girls eyes clasped before her with big anime eyes,"oh..", she whispered sofly,"I want my our love to be like that someday adryn..", she breathed rather taken in by the way this charmer had spoken about his girlfriend to an exstint of such rapturing love that nothing not even stars apart could destroy his deisre to see her again.

User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As everyone was beginning to talk about everything, spilling exposition and going into so much detail, Ardyn was already beginning to groan as he rested his rear on a bench chair with his headphones on. He was beginning to feel sleepy from all the running he had done today and all the fighting he had done. Even was blown over a rooftop into a koi pond himself which right after words, had to backpack Millie all across Japan to take her back here. This caused him to yawn right after Hannah spoke up about how she wanted that love to be like Rakan's and this mysterious woman, Xayah. This yawn was quite loud as he was beginning to grow more and more tired as he tapped his foot quickly against the ground before pulling off his headphones to speak up,"So...you are trying to go home right? Find your sweetie? Well, lets go? I mean the three of us could take care of it right? Do we know anything about where she could of been taken?"
The response sounded impatient but too be fair to him, this conversation was growing long for him and with his enhanced speed, he was showing signs that some of the speed is out of his control. Time around him seemed almost slow to him but he's been trying his best to keep himself from sounding too impatient since everyone else didn't have to deal with this feeling,"After all, seems like Master Mitsuki needs to help her friend and we'll be only slowing her up a little bit. Lets find your gal-pal and get you back to your fields so you can be happy like birds and foxes in the magical forest."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items