• Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image
"Nothing is True....Everything is Permitted"

User Image

"Ah yes...yes I am actually", Hytham responded as he got up from the bench, looking toward the door. Letting out a soft cough, the mentor brushed off the dust from his white robes before looking out the peep hole, seeing only the white wolf ears popping into view. With a soft chuckle, he opened the door as he stood in front of the legendary heroine. Nodding his head softly toward the realms' champion, he spoke up with a soft yet deep voice,"Welcome, fellow Mentor. Your legends are known here, Mitsuki Kokoromi. Please come on inside."
With that, he turned his body around as he lead Mitsuki through his small hideout, leading her back outside where there was a padio with a small round table with a few wooden chairs. Sighing softly in relief, he spoke up toward his first visitor,"Alastor, I would like you to meet another mentor from our creed, our Japanese sector."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:02 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:. Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Hearing one human spoken to another, then another respond as Mitsuki assuming the second person was the head of the bureau. Just as the open was open to see the adult male in white robe, she wasn't surprise because word somehow spread fast to every Order of the Assassins and Hidden One. Mitsuki entered the building after he offered her in. Her silver blue eyes scanned around the hideout, it didn't look too bad, whenever she stop by for her assassination mission she stayed at bureau for one night. She set the treasure box on the small round table, the man introduce the fellow assassin name Alastor to her. She looked at Alastor with a smile, then bow to him politely. "Nice to meet you Alastor-san, my name is Mitsuki Kokoromi." She introduce herself to Alastor.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mitsuki
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:27 am
User Image

User Image

... Magic is in my blood ...
... Nothing is true ...
... Everything is permitted ...

"the legend 'erself" Alastor said as he inclinded his head in a greeting bow as well "Alastor Corbyn, England Sector, London specifically. not sure if you're aware but recently we got a contract sent to us that was most unusual. He knows about it-" Alastor said jabbing his thumb to Huthan before pointing at her "but you need to know more than anyone" he said before getting the rolled-up contract request from his jacket and handed it to her "someone put a hit out on Vincent Angel"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"It is true, Mentor Mitsuki..", Hytham responded as he leaned his back against the fence post, his eyes staring up at the sky which was becoming quite cloudy. The atmosphere was thick with this situation coming to light. The whole situation between this mysterious contract written on royal paper could only mean one thing, someone knew that Vincent was located here in kattegard as Hytham explained,"This contract is no ordinary one for it isn't from any of the realms I've traveled through besides one...one that is based within the very realm we all live in...from my understanding, with the paper that was written on, it belonged to some sort of nobleman..."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:22 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

As Alastor introduce himself to her, and which sector he came from. Before she can mention one of Brotherhood was the British Assassin, but he informed her about the contract. Mitsuki dropped her smile, she looked at him and Hytham, then to Alastor as he mentioned someone put a hit out on Vincent Angel. She widen her silver blue eyes. "Someone is after him?" She repeated as she took the rolled-up contract request and unrolled the contract to read it. Hytham confirmed Alastor's claim, she continue to read it and she slowly frowned. Who wanted her friend dead? Her white wolf ears picked up the information from Hytham that contract belonged to some nobleman, her eyes were slightly widen and looked at Hytham. She looked at the contract, it does look like it belongs to nobleman. "So you are saying the nobleman is after my friend's life? If this is nobleman, either Order of the Ancient or Templar Order, then he or she may have the guards around them." She said, yet had the idea if the nobleman will have the guards.

Mitsuki
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 10:47 am
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

"or just some berk(fool) who think's your chuckaboo(friend) is a threat" Alastor said putting his two pence in "i was brought 'ere to take on a target and that's what's gonna happen." he said before loking at Hytham "we get his family protected, and i'll do some pokin and find the tom-tug(chump) and hope the beak(magistrate) ain't in his pocket cause i don't know much about your crushers(law enforcement)"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Alastor is right from all I know", Hytham responded as he leaned against the fence post, relaxing his arms in a crossed position. He turned his head toward Mitsuki with a tired look on his face, letting out a soft sigh before speaking up,"From my contacts, the Order of the Ancients nor Templars have made it to this realm...I fear that this is someone we haven't faced before...but with your abilities, you two...I feel confident we'll figure out who this is and find out why Vincent is on his list...which reminds me.."
With that, he walked around the table before walking inside as he stood in his library. Letting out a soft sigh, the mentor twirled his fingers around before slamming his palm against the ground before speaking,"Dimension Shift..."
With that, the room lit up in purple flames as a seal appeared under him. What Mitsuki and Alastor saw was the room burst into magical flames before quickly extinguishing, showing that the books that were there were no longer showing. Instead, the room itself looked similar to a armory as Hytham let out a soft sigh, wrapping his burnt hand with his glove. Turning his head, Hytham spoke in a weakened state,"Take what you'll need for your journey...there are changing rooms if needed but for you, Alastor...I have a weapon I think you might enjoy..."
With that, Hytham walked into one of the changing rooms, closing it behind him as the smell of Dragon's Blood incense could be smelled within the room. Before he walked into the room though, Hytham pointed toward the weapons rack of all sorts of weapons that were based on previous legends of the Assassin Order/Hidden Ones. From Spears based in Egypt, Different Hidden Blade styles, and many more.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 6:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Even I knew about your strong English accent because my teacher's fiancée is part of British Brotherhood of Assassin, but I don't understand what you are saying." Mitsuki commented to Alastor's strong accent, but she couldn't understand him. She looked at Hytham, suggested to gather information about the nobleman, why he was targeting Vincent. She have to agree, that means interrogate, tailing the pick pocketing, and pick pocketing the items. Only question is, where to start? Hytham suddenly headed to the library, so she glanced at Alastor for confusion. Mitsuki's silver blue eyes quickly shifted to see the area shift from library to the armory, she was astonished. She looked at Hytham, she noticed his weaken state. "Is he okay?" She thought about his condition before she picked up the treasure box from the small table. Hytham showed her and Alastor both changing room and, for Alastor, the weapon storage. Mitsuki headed to changing room, so she can start change her outfit as she closed it.
Like about few minutes have past, Mitsuki looked the mirror to look at her new outfit, she likes it. It has silk and patterns, addition to strings around her waist for her katana, arms, legs, and around her torso to hold her either inactive Eclipse Devil Slayer, katanas, bows, and keyblades. She already put her purple/lilac butterfly kimono assassin's in her pouch, so it will be sent her home and she will do the laundry. She picked up the lower portion of red oni mask, and tie it loosely around her neck, so she will put it on for stealth mode. She opened the door to exit the changing room, then she headed to weapon room. She can smell of incense of dragon's blood, which she smiled because she use incense for her parent’s gravestone. She have to keep an eye on Hytham because of his weak condition, she looked at the weapon rack, and one of them caught her attention. The Rope Dart. She picked it up and examines it, so she swung it a bit. She curled her lips, it will be perfect for her kunai. "I think I will take a rope dart."

Mitsuki
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 4:47 pm
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

"ah ... sorry, ended up on the streets as a child, picked up some slang" Alastor said before quickly saying what he meant just before the dimensional shift. eyeing the guy as he wrapped his hand and went into one of the changing rooms, Alastor just shrugged to Mitsuki and wondered into the assortment of weapons.
they were nice, very old which for this realm was very strange since some looked a bit more modern than others. as he examined one of the hidden-blade gauntlets he noticed something catching his eye: a cane with the carving in ivory of a vulture with ruby jeweled eyes. carefully picking it up, he examined the top piece and noticed a seam at the base of the ivory and gave an experimental tug to see a long blade concealed in the cane "wicked" Alastor muttered with a smirk before looking down at his rapier.
figuring it should only be right to leave a weapon behind for other to use, he placed the rapier and sheath on the rack where the cane was and found he could attach it to his belt if he needed to run, still though he walked with it with prestige and went back to the gauntlet area and glanced at Mitsuki getting the rope dart before reaching into his pocket and offered the grapple addition "not sure if you got one of these, but they're dead useful"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 5:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As a few minutes went by, everyone was getting ready as Hytham finished getting ready. He was growing tired already as he wrapped his poncho around his neck. This outfit wasn't exactly made for stealth but instead, helped with his magical abilities as he looked to his right within his room. Blinking softly, he saw a picture of him and all of his old students of different shapes and sizes. A couple were tieflings, a few were humans, a couple satyrs, and other races that he was happy to have under his wing. However, those visions grew dark as he let out a soft sigh and walked out of his room. He walked into the hallway as he overheard Mitsuki and Alastor talking, asking if she had ever used a specific weapon. This made him chuckle softly as he walked out into the weapon's room with his hands behind his back,"It would be hard for Mitsuki here to find a weapon she hadn't used, young Alastor. She is known to be the Heroine of the Realms, you know?"
With that, Hytham walked over to the right has he looked with his golden eyes different scrolls on the wall. Letting a smirk escape his lips, he pursed his lips together before letting out a quick whistle, six scrolls flew off the shelves and slid themselves into each of their holders, three on each hip before letting out one more whistle, lifting up his right arm as a red light trail flew through the room, flying straight into his right hand. With this, the two assassins would see that this looked to be like a golden arrow with a faint red light escaping from within it. Placing it under his poncho, he looked toward the two before smirking,"That, my friends...is called a Whistle Blade...my realm's version of a hidden blade..."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 6:47 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki turned her head towards Alastor, who offered her a grapple, her silver blue eyes laid on grapple. She moved her left hand to her right gauntlet to tap on the rune, then she turn it to red rune, it became rope launcher. She lifted her right arm to show Alastor, her rope launcher as she smiled. "I have the rope launcher, but I am appreciated. I can use grapple as quick escape." She replied that she has rope launcher, however she can use grapple for quick escape. She placed rope dart in her side pouch, then she take the grapple. Hytham spoken to Alastor about her, it is true because this world is different and different weapons. Her ears picked up the sound of whistle, her eyes caught the sight of red light trailer. Her silver blue eyes followed the red light trailer, until she finds it towards Hytham. She looked at Hytham as he explain about his own version of a hidden blade: Whistle Blade. Mitsuki started to get amused of his own version of hidden blade. "Interesting name for your hidden blade. I suppose I have to keep it quiet to Vincent-san, until Alastor-san and I will take care of this nobleman. There might be a chance nobleman will learn about his family, and may target them to make him enrage. Last time he got rage, he nearly succumbed himself into darkness. Although, sooner or later he might start looking for me because my missing friend is found." She commented, then suggest them to keep this mission quiet on Vincent and his family. She, besides Simon, witnessed Vincent nearly gave himself into darkness. However, she had to make it quick before Vincent may start looking for her.

Mitsuki
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

raising eyebrow at amusement at the Whistle Blade, Alastor couldn't help but make a face at the poncho but said nothing. he saw people with weirder outfits before, even this one guy in a ridiculous orange suit and a fez "you can never be too prepared, just cause a weapon has been used don't mean it could do with a patch up or replacement" he said before looking over at Mitsuki, his face turning to a frown for a bit "look, lass ... if you'd rather set this one out to find your friend, we'd think no worse of ya" he said as Theras hooted from above in the rafters and flew down to rest on his shoulders, the light almost making the bird's feathers shine in a multicolor glisten for a brief moment "Theras, sorry ol' boy. hope you didn't get too bored up there" he said with a small smirk before glancing at Hytham "good news is if you had a rat problem it's most likely gone now"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"She is doing this for her friend...", Hytham responded as he finished getting ready, his collar covering half of his face to hide himself. His eyes tired but he was ready to go out and go onto this adventure, he knew that unfortunately, the three were going to need to travel by ship to this new land,"Unfortunately, we'll have to travel through ship...we need to stay stealthy through this land for it is quite...dangerous..."

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Mitsuki looked at grapple, after Alastor pointed out, maybe for her second hidden blade. Although, she needs craftsman to upgrade her second hidden blade. She looked at him again, who was talking about finding her friend. "All I know is my missing friend, who I thought to be dead once, but he suddenly appeared in another location. Luckily his friends will take me and Vincent-san there, but they know about it more than me and him." She replied about Simon, then she smiled softly. "It will a nice reunion for pass three years." She added about the reunion. Hytham spoken out as she looked at him, he noted they needed a ship to travel. She raised her left eyebrow, would that mean the nobleman she, Hytham, and Alastor were looking for wasn't in Hanstheim. "So, not in Hanstheim? This nobleman is elsewhere, like he or she didn't want to get close to viking. Strange, so I am assuming it has nothing to do with the cult follower massacre." She noted, assuming the nobleman has nothing to do with massacre from cult temple.

Mitsuki
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image

... Nothing is true ...

hearing Mitsuki was doing this for her friend, Alastor thinned his lips in thought before nodding in semi understanding. friends wasn't something he had in a long time, he had colleagues in the Brotherhood and no more family members, that he knew of anyway, so that kind of loyalty to someone was somewhat foreign. hearing the land was dangerous, Alastor just rolled his eyes at Hytham "talking about being stealthy while wearing that ... danger's part of the job. if i wanted safe i'd be an accountant, far as i know nothing dangerous about figuring bank sums" he said before holding onto his cane-sword and held it like he was going a night on the town before stroking his goatee as Theras hooted impatiently "so, bartering passage on a ship or are we gonna- ah ... borrow one?"

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Vallahiem (Realm of Pantheons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out