Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Icala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:43 pm
Welcome to the clan!

Fairy Snails
User Image
Kunohun - Seer - Sibling to SilverLutz's Qual
Personality: Kunohun is resilient, he doesn't let anything bring him down, whether that is physically or emotionally. He wants others to see him as a pillar of strength to go to when they are in trouble and need support.

User Image
Oluwaseyi
Personality: Oluwaseyi was a born warrior. She likes to pick fights, but more so, she likes to win fights. She likes to show just how strong she is compared to others and will often times seek bigger targets to take down.

User Image
Mesi
Personality: Mesi is Oluwaseyi's closest friend. She goes wherever Oluwaseyi goes and cheers her on. Overall she is caring and generous, but a little on the timid side and expects Oluwaseyi to keep her safe.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:13 pm
ChexaRain
Image of Horse:
User Image
Character Gender: Male
Character Lines: Bald New

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:30 pm
Quaji

User Image

[Shrunk down to save space]
His name shall be Moyo. <3
He's softer than he'd like to admit, only willing to put up a fight if it's completely necessary as he'd much rather linger on the sidelines. He's very capable on his own, but the idea of having a group to live with just appealed to him more.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Kesi! She's a blank slate girl that I'd love to toss here as a a newer member. (would do OG, but I do have one rp with her as a rogue) A quick thinker, she's coy and mischievous, and not above trickery to get what she wants. Generally speaking though, she doesn't have the highest of ambitions, and is just interested in finding a pack to run with.  

MangoMeow

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:33 pm
I like the sound of this! But my three rogues are too soft for this.

Image of Horse: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Lines: Maned Alt

Image of Horse: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Character Gender: Female
Character Lines: Maned Alt Tail Up

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:18 pm
ChexaRain

Image of Horse:
User Image

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:39 pm
Quaji

User Image

Jino was named for being the first of her siblings to lose a tooth, and not by any gentle means. She's bull-headed and snippy, but it makes for a good warrior for the clan and she willingly joined the ranks to play rough with the other females [and maybe pick on a few males too].

[Also making note of these names and personalities here so I don't forget later what I had in mind for them. XDD]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:40 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
I like the sound of this! But my three rogues are too soft for this.

Character Lines: Maned Alt

User Image

User Image

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

The Icala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:46 pm
Welcome to the clan!

ChexaRain

MangoMeow

This is Kesi! She's a blank slate girl that I'd love to toss here as a a newer member. (would do OG, but I do have one rp with her as a rogue) A quick thinker, she's coy and mischievous, and not above trickery to get what she wants. Generally speaking though, she doesn't have the highest of ambitions, and is just interested in finding a pack to run with.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:18 am
They're gorgeous! Thank you, Quaji! I'll name the male Hamisu and the female Kefilwe.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:42 pm
Image of Horse:
Character Lines: Maned Alt tail down

Image of Horse:
Character Lines: Maned Alt Tail up

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:40 am
User Image
Sabisa was an old matriarch of her own little clan in her youth, but that was so long ago its hardly a blip in her memory anymore. She's a cunning and cruel female, who is just as adept at using physical strength as she is manipulation to get what she wants. She'd be a joining rogue to the Icala, attracted to their strength and values.

User Image
Shaya is Sabisa's daughter, and she's turned out to be a rather vicious and aggressive female. Sabisa often wields her daughter like a weapon, which Shaya allows, as she bides her time to learn as much from her mother as possible before taking her down for good. She's joined the Icala with her mother and is excited to sink her teeth into their culture and way of life.

User Image
Okubi is a blank slate that I've never RP'd, so I would like him to be an original member. He's a quiet male, who is happy to along with whatever others tell him to do. Even if that means attacking whatever they point him at. Calm and loyal, he's quite happy where he's at and will follow the Icala till the day he dies.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:40 pm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:50 pm
Unspoiler for images.
User Image

User Image

Spoiler for quote.
Avid_RPer18

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:59 pm
Quaji, they're both absolute stunners! Thank you so much! emotion_bigheart

I'd like to name the female Njeri; and I'd like to name the male Dalitso.

Quaji

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces