Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Sûzat Lands
[ORP] Hide and Seek! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:43 am
“Come out come out wherever you are.” He didn’t think it would work but you never knew. Looking around for any sign that they may have gone this way he checked the ground for paw prints. At least it wasn’t raining. It would be super hard to find them if it was raining.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:48 am
"Like, forever," Hateya groaned. They'd been playing for probably an hour total but she'd only been searching for the last five minutes or so of it herself. Usually they found each other pretty quickly so even that was a long time for the worst seeker! The fact that the sun was setting certainly made it feel like it had been longer than it had, as well as the fact that the little cub was growing more and more exhausted.

Still, to her, it felt like ages!

"Ooh, did you find something?" Hateya added as Ketaki lowered her head to the ground to sniff at another pawprint. "Maybe...they were getting kinda tired too." It was very possible they'd decided to hide in the direction of the dens so they wouldn't have to walk as far once Hateya found them.

Another lion had joined in the search and when he called out Hateya lifted her head with tired delight. She trotted over to the male, gazing up at him with dark eyes.

"You're helping too? Thanks! I looked everywhere though...they're really good hiders."

Uta

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Uta rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:46 am
"Good hiders is a bit of an understatement," Ketaki joked with a small laugh. "They see incredibly talented in the art." She wasn't worried about not finding them -- but she was concerned about the trouble the might get into if the hour did grow late. Additionally, she didn't want to worry their parents or cause undue alarm.

They were children of the Thain though...

So it was, she watched as the little cub bounded towards another. She gave the lion a grateful smile for his assistance, before peeking her head in a few dens that looked relatively empty. "Anyone in here?"

SilverLutz
Indeed, I think the little boy cub has been found!

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:49 am
SilverLutz
]

“I’m not sure how much help I am given I haven’t found them yet.” He said with a chuckle as he continued his search for the other two cubs.

“Ollie Ollie oxen free.” That’s usually the phrase you use when the game is done and over with right? Though he was sure they both though this was a mighty fun game they were playing.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:26 pm
Indeed, as Ketaki poked her nose into one of the dens, someone was in there! A blonde maned cub toddled his way out of the den, yawning widely before peering up at the lioness.

"Oh...were you looking for me? I fell asleep," he admitted a bit sheepishly.

Uta
Congrats! You found the male cub! You can keep looking for the female, but if you find her you must gift her to another player. Alternately, you can keep RPing with your new boy, or you can end your RP adventure here.

User Image

"Bet you'll find 'em faster than I could," Hateya said without an ounce of regret in her voice. She ended up sitting down again, watching as the two adults helped her try to find her siblings. But oh, look! Her brother had been found!

"There you are! You're too good at hiding," she complained from her spot on a nice, soft patch of grass. "Now we just need to find that darn sister of ours...you'd think she'd stick right out with how yellow she is!"

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:27 pm
“What a relief one of you is safe and sound.” The blue lion said with a smile.
Now to find his sister! “Will you help us find your sibling?” He asked the male cub not really knowing if he wanted to or not.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:37 pm
Ketaki was both surprised and relieved when her hunch at checking out the dens revealed a blonde-maned cub. The little fellow still looked a bit groggy, even as he stretched and picked his way over to his sister.

The large cub didn't seem overly fussed by the commotion he had caused--and he seemed even less alarmed by his sister's concern. While he hadn't meant to cause any trouble, the den had been very dark and warm and comforting. Surely, he couldn't be blamed. "I am a pretty good hider," he agreed confidently, before leaning over to nose at his sister playfully. "But I'm an even better napper. I only meant to rest my eyes a little bit," he admitted, giving another yawn, before flopping against his worried sister.

Where Hateya was small, it was clear this fellow was going to be on the larger side.

When the blue lion asked if he'd help, the dark eyed cub gave another yawn. "I can try! I'm not sure where she might have gone though," he looked around thoughtfully, not quite sure if he was ready to leave the comfort of the green grass quite yet.

SilverLutz

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:46 am
(I’m pretty sick so not sure how active I’ll be with this)

“Maybe the four of us will have better luck.” Looking around he decided to branch off towards a spot that looked like a cub might want to hide in. It was possible his sister fell asleep too.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:43 pm
“Maybe if we split up in twos we can find them faster.” He almost suggested groups of four but he didn’t want the found cubs to get lost, again.

The sky was slowly getting darker and he hoped they’d find her before it got too late.

(At this rate it would be easier for uta to roll her and gift her 😂)  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:10 pm
He was actually surprised that neither of their parents were looking for them at this point. Though his mother never came looking for them unless she suspected they were up to no good. Perhaps the cubs will learn something from this day. Though he was sure if it got dark enough the other sibling would make herself known before long.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:44 pm
“Do you think she may have fell asleep?” Give her brother had it was more than possible she found herself a cozy spot and drifted off to sleep while waiting for someone to find her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:55 pm
At least he seemed to be on her trail now! This was exciting news and he hoped she would be found before it got too dark.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:44 pm
As her brother flopped down beside her Hateya had to fight the urge to close her eyes and fall asleep right there. It was so cozy, even with just one body beside her instead of her usual four. Mom, Dad, and her two siblings always made for a cozy place to snooze.

But her sister was still missing! Perking up a little, she watched the lion as he continued to search. Finally she got to her paws and toddled after him, deciding that someone should probably be there to scold her sister once she was found.

"Maybe," she admitted with a wide yawn, showing off her sharp milk teeth. "We usually go to bed after sunset but...we played a looong time." If she and her brother were this tired it was pretty much a given that her sister was as well. If only Hateya wasn't so bad at seeking! Hopefully they'd find the remaining cub before the sun sunk behind the mountains and their Mom got involved.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:55 pm
“I bet you guys at least had a lot of fun, even if you weren’t able to find them like you hoped.” He said hoping to reassure her a little bit. “I’m not a very good seeker either.” Giving a chuckle he recalled the days of his youth.

“At least it appears we are on her trail though! Perhaps we will find her soon enough.”  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:34 am
At least it seemed he was hot on her trail. He kept finding signs that she had gone this way and he hoped he was getting close.  
[IC] Sûzat Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff